In grave danger I need help

Hey, recently have had alot of vampires trying to kill me and no this is not an rp. I was wondering if anyone had some decent ways of killing them ? If you don't want to share methods publicly we can discuss alternative ways of getting in touch. Again this is not an rp and I'm in very real danger desu.

Attached: 400px-Ouroboros-benzene.svg.png (400x400, 51K)

>>/x/

pray to christ.

garlic, my dude

I'm afraid god can't help me. I'm left to my own devices to defend myself and that's about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-231040.png (1440x2960, 419K)

Hamon

How do I learn Hamon ?

>God cant help me
>im not a larp
Pick one.

Wooden stackes to the hearth user

This

Breath in for X time and out for X time while you make that hoooo noise and shout overdrive while you punch someone

>Hey, recently have had alot of vampires trying to kill me

Attached: 1536559654348.jpg (911x1024, 165K)

>consistently eat garlic
>vampire bites you, attempts to drink your blood, gets mouthful of garlic

are they physical or spiritual deities?

Go ask /x/

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Those

Make a 3 inch leather collar with a thin layer of aluminum, gold and lime stone dust in between the leather. Shoulder pads are a good idea too I suppose.

This isn’t gay ass twilight. Just shoot them a bunch and it does the trick. An extra in the brain doesn’t not help either

This is the kind of reply I have been looking for thank-you

Physical with magic attacks

Do they have stands?

What do you mean by that

Lmfao

it’s all about breathing user, stands are better anyways

OPs logic:
Boolits? Nah
Random crap around my neck? Yeah

Are there stairs in your house?

Not at all

Manifestation of the users fighting spirit

Like just be a vampire? What's the big deal?

you will need some gold or silver coins. gold works better, but silver is more readily available
if using gold, one ounce should suffice for an area affect of 5km radius, maybe bigger. it kinda depends on concentration of vampires - they tend to develop a chain reaction, so the greater concentration - the greater the radius effect
Silver ounce should give you 1km radius effect. calculate the rest as per need and adjust according to concentration using this formula
R(e)=x*Oz*C
where
R(e) is radius of effect
X - gold=5, silver=1
Oz - amount of ounces
C - concentration coefficient (look up in Malleus Maleficarum)
after you got this down, it's pretty simple - place the calculated amount of gold/silver in the middle of a gas chamber with remote controlled sturdy, proper doors and wait ...

garlic and silver bullets

Eat a couple of cloves of garlic then let them attack you.
They won’t be able to finish you off then you get vampire powers.

This isn’t difficult stuff, Jow Forums truly is retarded.

Attached: 1556901434664.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

You should contact Iscariot XIII

Attached: 1555876096051.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Salt circles, garlic, silverware. If shekel vampires are after you, then you Zyklon B.