I knew this was going to happen I'm not even a Mutt I wish we won now we have to listen to more SJW and fake feminist...

I knew this was going to happen I'm not even a Mutt I wish we won now we have to listen to more SJW and fake feminist proganda

Attached: download.jpg (694x388, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4
youtu.be/WNtr0J9aqXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm not even a Mutt

Sounds like something a mutt would say desu senpai

Maybe your fucking women could have played better and spared us this horrible charade

we blew it OP

Attached: Prskk15[1].jpg (3543x2508, 740K)

I've lost all feeling in my chest about 2 years after 2010.
All of this insanity does not help either.
The people that did this to my country have names and addresses. They are right to feel fear from the common man.
Let it all burn, and let the noble and moral pick up from the ashes. One day, we will all be free. Hopefully, I will live to see it.

Attached: it'stimealright.jpg (295x295, 39K)

>Megan Rapinoe

>I rape Megan, no?

Attached: 8552944d0f8c258be3b7fbc9cd9001c6.gif (200x200, 658K)

how can a woman be so fucking ugly?

Feminism

>world cup is nothing but staged fanfare and corrupt leagues of rigged games with a feminist agenda bankrolling them whores of babylon.

is this the rumored ftm tranny?

Lesbianism, seems like God actively punishes gays by making them uglier. Look at Ellen page

Man I want to shove my both ball inside her goal post

So now we have a lesbo Kapernik.

it’s too bad they’re not going, Barron is a fan. their celebration at winning despite being wildly OP is literally killing american soccer right now. no one is shocked that children of narcissistic soccer moms are like this. no one wants it around.

I have a fire burning in my chest just raw rage constantly swirling into a Swastika.

Attached: NaziZombie.jpg (607x507, 69K)

This, the globalists were pushing this shit hard on the media. It's fake and gay, Americans don't give a shit about soccer much less women's soccer.

>y-yeah! well we didn't wanna go to your fancy white house anyways!
>I wish Obama was still president, he'd invite us
I'd go to the white house,especially when they are serving Burgers.

Attached: Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg (727x486, 113K)

never forget the reason womens soccer is a thing is because of boomer soccer moms

I think its probably worse than that mutt

In 2 weeks no one will care or remember her.

A glorious sight

They get more airtime and goodies by not going, it all comes down to cash/

>we wont go to White House
Ok. I still don't give a shit about soccer.

Make it 2 days. Also, this wasn't talked about anywhere else in the world besides the US. Nobody cares about women's sports.

Attached: 1508260054880.png (434x428, 176K)

At the rate were going, there isn't enough weed in the world to keep me mellow
What would Jesus do?

Attached: Jesus cleaning house.jpg (421x453, 29K)

Yes we really did not matter men or woman football we lose at the final game

This
Weren't these the same vapid cunts who wanted to get paid the same as the male team?

Someone not going somewhere is not really news.

Attached: MemlingJudgmentCentre.jpg (843x1200, 193K)

This, nobody in this country cares about soccer or that these chicks even won. They ruined any good will they had the second they opened their mouths about anything that isnt soccer. Once they overstay their welcome and the media decides they aren't pulling enough viewers with these cunts they will drop them so fast.

>now we have to listen to more SJW and fake feminist proganda
Speak for yourself, I haven't listened to anything. Maybe stop watching the news and talk shows?

What a bitch.
The whole team and their families and children could have gone to the WH and met the President, but this lesbian cunt made it all about herself and her own virtue signalling ruining it for everybody.
What a cunt she is,

Not even countries that care about soccer give a shit about womens soccer.

>I kicked a ball into a net two times even though people tried to stop me
>therfor I'm stronger and smarter than everyone

Fuck these dykes

>I've lost all feeling in my chest
wait what

Attached: 1554537203984.png (428x424, 124K)

this is why we should ban gender segregation in sports. without this discrimination there wouldn't even be a womens soccer team

>k bye
The extent of care given by anybody. Propping them up into the public interest is the most artificial construct I've seen this year.

Someone needs to start giving them shit for being trans-exclusionary

Yea... why are they so transphobic?

The reason it's so off putting is it's women trying to act like men. There's no inner code of respect for the opponent though so they act like niggers.

Women are the niggers of gender.

Who is this? Why do I care?
Turn off the TV user.

chicks soccer lol, who cares?

>Propping them up into the public interest is the most artificial construct I've seen this year.
it's comical how blatant it was this time. Seems so easy to exploit.

This. If you like soccer why would you even watch women soccer. I see more skill in my nephew school tournament

It is a telltale sign that Italy had to spend big fucking money on media boosting this shit and at the end of the day nobody gave a shit still
people that don't follow football got tricked into watching maybe 2 matches of terrible form and weird tackles and those who do watch football simply skipped it.
People still talking about muh gap are getting reminded that these fuckers are getting paid double off the money in the matches compared to their male counterparts in minor leagues, and it is hilarious to see the fallout of all of that is radio silence

Not surprised.

Based India derailing the thread with a bizarrely tortured sexual metaphor/threat.

Look at all those Jewish chemicals

Maybe some retired men’s rugby players should wear a pink shirt & join the women’s soccer federation. Just flow through ppl and take the red card.

This is a fantastic idea. Hey Megan, you support the L G & B, what about the T?!

Less, actually. Historically speaking, at least.

Yep. And they’re still bitching about getting paid less...even though they make three times as much of their teams revenue.

You don’t see WNBA players bitching about LeBron James.

What do you mean, this is the funniest shit. I was hoping they would win. I hope their ego gets fed to the point where they demand a game against the men. Although that's pretty far out there, they would have to be extremely delussional since other pro female teams have been beaten by 15 year old boys. Still I think this aspect of clown world, along with things like trannies in sport are some of the genuinely entertaining things in clown world, not some depressive shit like whites going to be a minority or communism making a comeback. It's just a symptom of clown world, and stuff like this could just be something that's going to red pill the normies about biology and about the hubris of feminist movements. So I say sit back and enjoy the shit show, and be depressed about the other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4

Imagine actually caring whether or not the women's soccer team goes to the White House or not.

youtu.be/WNtr0J9aqXc

>I've lost all feeling in my chest about 2 years after 2010.
Eat more takeaway, works for me

why do western men respect & allow woman to do what they want? you are aware they exist as breeding vessels & to keep the house clean right? why would you literal faggots allow them into politics or the limelight?

Attached: 1532299958985.jpg (3200x2000, 1013K)

Man of the people.
Has anyone ever called him pretentious?

Im pretty sure Trump doesn't want that creature anywhere near the WH

Attached: image.jpg (488x374, 38K)

>"We need to love each other, we are all one. Less talking and more listening"
>"Hey wanna come to the White House to celebrate?"
>"FUCK YOU RAPIST FASCIST NAZI ORANGE MAN WITH SMALL HANDS"
>"YAAAAAAAAAAAS"

It would be very interesting to see what this dyke has to say about the fact that the USNT, both men an women, are made up primarily of white, country club assholes.Why is it that basketball requires token white players, but soccer requires token black guys and essentially no Latinos?

One thing that would make this hilarious would be if she had said that without even being invited.

I was rooting for the USA female soccer team to lose. Though I did not watch any matches because they play at a high school level.

Jews, it's Jews fault.

Fast food was for the nogs. He would probably order greens and grains or some other faggy vegan place for the bitches.

I was invited to a party to watch. Could only get through the first half. I asked the group gathered there why they don't shrink the field by 20%. Everyone laughed uncomfortably - they all knew it was a valid point, but to say forthrightly the sexes are most definitely not equal is shocking to most people.

She was so cringe when she was dancing to T-pain. Alone. Around cameras. In the dark.

Leftist women are always angry, and lesbians are always angry. She happens to be both, and being angry all the time ages you faster, which is why she looks 10 years older than she actually is.

She's only 34.

Why is she so mean

Funny I was wishing our team would lose so we wouldn't be stuck with the strong wamanz narrative. We still got it because those girls are so good they gained second place narrative but it would go on much longer if they has won. Good luck with your equal pay bull dykes.

Nah. It's a massive troll for all the snooty politicians and lobbyists used to $500 a plate caviar and gourmet food

they really pushed the strong womanz meme hard with this world cup. media talked about it like it was the regular worlds but no one else ever talked about it

>I wish we won
Consider the following, if we had won, we would've gotten all this SJW shit on TV
I for one am happy we lost lol

Attached: Son meets Dad.png (1111x585, 1.32M)

The MLB actually has a proportionate demographic ratio, with the exception of blacks being more around 10%, and Latino at almost 30%. Whites are around 60% and the final small percents are asian

>why do western men respect & allow woman to do what they want? you are aware they exist as breeding vessels & to keep the house clean right? why would you literal faggots allow them into politics or the limelight?

My wife makes about 200k. I'd be a retard to keep her locked up.

Attached: 1553644223257.gif (288x162, 1021K)

Sorry i read baseball and not baskeball

Attached: 1580190670796.png (1001x4777, 2.02M)

>why do western men respect & allow woman to do what they want?
Because men are just 1 telephone call away from being locked up.

Attached: 1555206172966.jpg (834x1016, 262K)

>rooting against American representatives because of partisan politics

Kill yourself.

>wonder why you dont get paid as much
>besides not being as good as the men, don't draw as much
>women's soccer isnt the global force like men's is, other countries don't care
>rather then endear yourself to the populace be an upitty bitch

do you have kids? who takes care of them?

Attached: 1562734399322.jpg (960x540, 39K)

Who gives a fuck, women's soccer a literally shit tier. This lesbo plays for the Reign FC in my city (Seattle) and no one gives a fuck about the team or her and this city is incredibly libtarded. They cant eve give away tickets...

Ignore them and they go away, as the should

Attached: 1541220880381.png (500x338, 44K)

>being fiercely nationalistic and patriotic makes one a jew

No wonder you lost your empire.

>women's soccer a literally shit tier
Women's sport in general

Attached: 1592057481798.jpg (1180x754, 220K)

I just want Alex Morgan sex tape leak. That was the extent of my interest in this "world cup"

Trump should invite the 15 years old boys team.

I bet he would like that

Seeing this in the "trending" tags for every single match on twitter was fun. They'd forget to hide the number of tweets about the tag sometimes and it would be less than 3k every time. Then any other sport would enter trending naturally and have 20k minimum. Nobody cares about women's football, they're pushing this shit so hard it's laughable.

Retard.... we ALL wish you'd won as well. No one here is debating that fact.

Push a bitch down a well

>trannies not respecting Cheeto Benito is why I wish for a nuclear holocaust

And you wonder why white nationalists are universally abhorred as uncultured swine.

Attached: 6a9d4e37c17bcf689ea48bbfcd41ecd258def31a40fce7a994e19506d35f7185.png (463x476, 38K)

The only women that should be allowed in the White House is the First Lady and that’s it.

Remember, trigger them by posting this all over Twitter.

Attached: 1562589966852.jpg (750x566, 76K)

Yes, can't trust Trump

>universally abhorred as uncultured swine
Were you trying to sound witty, eloquent, or erudite? On second thought, it works for all three...

Legit thought her name was Megan Rape Canoe

>assmad aquafresh booty blistered over americans being better at soccer