Does Jow Forums really believe that the Jews control everything

I'm a bit of a new fag I browsed Jow Forums back in 2014 but that's all.

I can't really tell if the posts here are actually serious or are ironic (I'm slightly autistic).

So what do you Jow Forumsacks think?

Attached: image.jpg (680x251, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/463799-israeli-minister-diaspora-holocaust/
nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
shavei.org/why-do-the-chinese-admire-the-jews/
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's a LARP.

Attached: 1562823301164.jpg (700x2058, 291K)

It's undeniable that Jewish people have a disproportionate amount of power relative to their population and it's common knowledge that they have a very tight-knit, nepotistic culture that has allowed them to survive as a minority group for so long. There doesn't even need to be a conspiracy for Jow Forums's rhetoric to be partly meaningful, though of course there's a lot of schizoid discussion involved as well so it's up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

It's just a funny prank, jews control nothing at all everyone on Jow Forums knows that's just an antisemitic trope and total fallacy. This is the board of peace.

Lurk more

Information is power. You don't need power when you can convince everyone to do your work for you

Both can be true you nigger faggot reptilian jew kike libtard lolbertarian tranny.

Lurk more.

At this point, about 90% of the posts come from outside shitposting groups or agents (AKA shills) who are hellbent on destroying any semblance of community on Jow Forums. Some of them are trying to force an opinion on the group, some of them just shitpost to destroy any group cohesion. The end result is the same, unfortunately, all because leftists can't stand allowing people a platform to disagree with them.

And yes, they will respond to their own posts to make them seem "popular", while legitimate, organic posts just wither and die due to the lack of interest. The only real Jow Forums left is on fullness channel, but they don't really have much fun over there like we used to here (but they do a good job of filtering out board disrupters).

Lurk moar newfag

As you can see here, we have our very own schizophrenics.

The Jews don't control everything. They are just a major part of that which controls everything, which is a shifting mass of globalist elites that operates across borders and dominates world finance and culture. But yeah, it's also the Jews.

Attached: 1547929565730.png (625x370, 157K)

>Jow Forums is a hivemind entity with no differing opinions on everything
Luck more frogman

I don't believe it, I know it.

>said the shill

Okay schizo

rt.com/news/463799-israeli-minister-diaspora-holocaust/

Attached: 1518255980001.png (600x742, 395K)

Jow Forums is where we test out shitposting bots. The average user of Jow Forums is so retarded, no one has been able to tell the difference since about 2012.

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (750x913, 141K)

we do control everything and we always will

The average white person is retarded. That's why Jews can easily control everything.

It's not the Jews Hassan, it's the damn kikes.

Everything? No. Do they have the biggest most filthy worldwide mafia ever? Yes.

Some people here think the jews control everything, and there's this book, Jewish Family Names and Their Origins: An Etymological Dictionary, at Google Books that you can find literally every Anglo-Saxon and Germanic name in and "prove" that the person is Jewish.

I'm a lvl 1 tist myself and wow do I love me some Jow Forums Jow Forums

Oh yeah, uh, it's all about the irony and lulz. White power!

Attached: Ok-White-power-hand-sign.jpg (940x545, 162K)

This. Joe Biden actually explains it best here:
nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

Attached: bidenonjews.jpg (690x388, 77K)

Lurk moar

Yes, OP. Though the jews may not all conspire together as they are all too greedy to do so and might frequently rip each other off. Jews control almost anything that has power. The MSM? Jews. Hollywood? Jews. Banks? Jews. Israel? Jews. shavei.org/why-do-the-chinese-admire-the-jews/ Even the chinese admit to admiring the jews and treat them with great wisdom.

That is how pol looks at the jews too. We admire and seek the wisdom of the Jews though we often won't admit it and disguise our admiration and praise for their sly and sneaky jewness with humor and satire, we really all just want to infilitrate the ranks of the jews and become jews ourselves and benefit from their great wealth of wisdom.

Biden just loves the kikes because they supply his with fresh children.

Go on to YouTube and type in Barbara Learner Spectre.

youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos

Attached: 7d903376d4c0f06294a35bb63cec65e2b2e95335ee59a9686b388e64704e589c.jpg (768x997, 214K)

They own everything and bring chaos and death, read Mein Kampf

Simply put, if you want to be a supreme edgelord in modern politics, Nazi, Christian, conservative, is where its at. Jews hand out the most (you)s, Liberals, of the work-for-free or work-for-Soros persuasions also good for plenty. I can't see how Jow Forums would have gone any other way.