Black are the new “jews” everyone hates them even jews and asians

black are the new “jews” everyone hates them even jews and asians

Attached: BC4474EA-92B3-4B5F-9FA3-770D717D2D7F.jpg (600x370, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ail2DQLXlkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up Jew. Don't try and deflect hatred from yourself on to niggers.

Attached: file.png (1163x933, 237K)

im not a jew and why hate jews? who cares if theyre rich?

Attached: 1562642707582.jpg (800x598, 126K)

can you answer my question nigger?

we underestimate niggers, they could be the ones spreading antisemetism to distract from themselves

no. sandniggers are the new jews. everyones always hated niggers but were indifferent to sandniggers until the great sandnigger encroachment

ill take a sandnigger over a nigger nigger, its not even a contest

i really dont understand

People hate blacks because either

1. They grew up without any black friends or exposure to positive influencial black people, so by the time their brain fully develops it’s really hard to start seeing them as “people”. So they just “act” nice towards blacks even though they hold some kind of disdain towards them. This is why people in big cities tend to be more open minded, they see everyone as actual living people like you see your mom and dad, they are people with aspirations, anxieties, worries, pride, etc. They can be boring, funny, good, bad, smart, dumb, cool and popular, or shy and unpopular. They feel and see things just like you do.

2. They had a really bad experience, and if you don’t have the IQ to understand that one or even 5 experiences does not equal an entire population, then your brain is DESIGNED to begin thinking they’re all evil. There’s a term for this but I forgot. Being aware of how your brain works and why you feel things solves this issue, but that takes a long time to understand.

Combine these two and being bombarded with news reports that paint them in a bad light for clicks, and the halo effect, and tribal bias and MUCH MORE, and you get today’s Jow Forums and current political climate.

Is it really that hard to understand yourself and why you feel things?
Yes, yes it is.

so you want to tell me thats the same reason people hate jews?

the reason i hate niggers is because despite 90% of them being violent unlovable ugly savages the non savage 10% still sides with the savages in everything. So they are all bad.

Most of my good friends are niggers (t.mutt) and I still don’t like a vast majority of them.

honestly fuck you, youre probably a nigger if you cant see the problem we have with niggers

the only acceptable niggers are the ones that actually care about preserving white values and dont get anal about things like people disrespecting other niggers for doing nigger things.

>retarded nigger coping with his monkey logic
People hate niggers even more in the big cities because they’re near them in public more often. Most niggers are obnoxious and behave terribly because they’re genuinely subhumans. Having a black friend doesn’t change the truth about how inferior niggers are, user. Niggers commit the most crime out of all races.

Attached: 4L_Rcrt9fVR.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

He is a nigger. literally everyone that dickrides niggers in their posts are either niggers trying to damage control for their filthy nigger race, or liberal cucks.

some asians are alright
jews and niggers have to go though

meh as long as i dont have to live with niggers i will tolerate jews, as long as they stop with the globohomo “never again” shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ail2DQLXlkQ

Maybe Hahahahajajajajajajajjaajajhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjajahajajajajhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajahahajjajajahahahahahahahahahaha

/thread
fpbp