I'm flying out to Europe this morning. Visiting a few different countries all in mainland Europe, any advice Jow Forums?

I'm flying out to Europe this morning. Visiting a few different countries all in mainland Europe, any advice Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553109112375.jpg (407x399, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Impregnate as many cheap euro sluts as possible

Only speak American

sneed

always avoid the capitals in Western Europe.

Why would you not say which countries you're going to you colossal tard. Europe is not a country.

Attached: 1541892489111.png (389x325, 95K)

Fuck of we're full

stay out of my country

You need to be more specific. Different advice goes for visiting Moldova compared to the countryside of Northern France.
Europe is far less uniform than the US.

DO
NOT
TIP

Tip for everything!

Buy a knife as soon as you land.

Wear your MAGA hat

this

Pre-Lube your boi pussy

If I were going to Europe I wouldn't eat for a month. I wouldn't want anyone ti say I'm a fat American.

Are you passing through Portugal fren?

Attached: DenmarkFull.jpg (500x381, 58K)

To get usefull tipps you need to name the countries. Things that would be considered polite in France can be inappropriate in Germany, for example surrendering.

>any advice Jow Forums?
Yeah. Stay at home

Learn to speal some arab, so you can chat with the locals. Also, carry bacon for protection, at all times.

Op here going to Italy, France, Germany

The French are a foul and ungodly people

Avoid Amsterdam
Its filled with niggers

Good, good. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Attached: HowToVisitParis.jpg (721x726, 184K)

where in Europe nigger? That matters a lot if you are looking for advice.
but stay away from Denmark. Its boring and grey here. The weather is shit and our capital is a cesspit of niggers and browns.

Try not to be a loud borish yob, difficult I know, but you can manage.

I'm in Italy since yesterday and I kinda love this country. Very charming

I unironically appreciate the feedback. I plan on keeping my head on a swivel but being as kind as possible. Everyone has already told me not to tip at places. Thanks

Attached: 1537086332073.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Don't drink the water
Don't stare at the hordes of darkies

>Italy, France, Germany
Ah well, stay in the touristy parts of the big cities. Go out to the countryside if you can.
Italy is probably going to be the best among these. Pasta-niggers still have some self respect left.

always seed and feed before you chuck's

Attached: 1561487176611.jpg (2477x1751, 528K)

>Everyone has already told me not to tip at places
Sounds like you're a jew and you're surrounded by jews.
If you're satisfied with the service, food whatever why wouldn't you tip?
>I unironically appreciate the feedback
Because air is free.

Dont go to capitals.

Don't drink the water, only eat at the restaurants near the train station,

Don’t get raped

well you're welcome to visit us, i promise you won't be disappointed

Attached: ee563011171128cff532468bc02e8839f4a22dcd86a0d87a09671543fc2748eb.jpg (960x540, 43K)

forgot to change the flag sorry

If it tastes like chicken then continue licking. If it tastes like trout get the hell out.

Attached: f34b57b9a686e1f0302231aab1c74a31f60a7a95b86e66842663cb8deeb280ec.jpg (625x468, 82K)

If you go to Slovakia for some shitty reason, keep off historical city centers. My country is above 99% white/asian and most of the kangz are tourists/students. Never seen in last 30 years any black guy in the part of the city I live in, but whenever I go to the historical center there is like 50/50 chance I'll see one.

lmao, been to Slovenia and pretty chill country.

Attached: Screenshot_2455.png (486x693, 461K)

what if it tastes like salty pennies mixed in milk but smells like freshly baked sourdough bread

Attached: 1542401446965.png (810x793, 576K)

If some niggers offer you free shit or tell you that your shoes are untied ignore them , also bring a selfie stick with you so you can avoid the motherfuckers selling them.

Every one there will hate you just because you are American. If you go to Paris, watch your pockets and guard your wrists.

Rule to live by. My gfs cunt tsstes like a chicken sanwich.

Don’t forget your thawb. You don’t want to stick out.

Attached: 0381B6FE-A8A1-4401-B1D2-EFD4C85B0A79.jpg (350x350, 42K)

Please don’t, stay a virgin forever mutt

Umm don't go to Serbia?

Don't tip, that's all

This, and second largest cities of the countries, like Marsella and Barcelona.

kek

talk quietly, dress appropriately for the places you visit

sneed

Attached: Spoiler Image4235.jpg (640x480, 75K)

in frankfurt germany you get the cheapest whores near 'hauptbahnhof'. 30$ make you happy.
Dont go somewhere inside if somebody wants drag you in. they only rip you off. in the real places you can go just in and the girls are standing in the doors to their rooms.

Visit Oradour sur Glane in France. I have always wanted to go there.

Dress up as a women and go out at night. Some Muslims will fuck you good.

If you want exotic and diverse cultures visit big cities like London, if you want europe visit smaller cities or east europe. Im not gonna blow my own horn but we have a pretty nice country with rich history here, but its kinda busy at this time of the year in some places, its nice if you charter a boat though.

Attached: mix.png (704x563, 968K)

You are far safer in Europe with the terrorist refugee rapists and Russian mob than you are in any American city full of spics and nigs. You should maintain sitiational awareness, but you should do that at home as well. Just avoid engaging with gypsy and nigger scammers and hustlers on European streets, and you'll be fine. Alas, here we are always around blacks, and so must never relax.

It's funny how Americans try make fun of Europeans for having muslims when America is home of immigrants and minorities.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Ua

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562851736.996.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Did you buy that mag in dollars in France?

Sneed

Attached: 82789C50-CB1B-459B-A1E0-6022359C56B4.png (728x658, 469K)

Also why not use a french pistol? Are you gonna let the krauts beat you again, you cuck?

I wanna visit Euroland too but am worried i will be bullied for being OBESE

Lose weight.

based sneedposter

Attached: fatcuntlamppost.jpg (600x761, 54K)

To be fair, Americans never use their guns on the shitskins invading this country. We are in the same situation as Europe. Apart from the synagogue shooting. When was the last time we ever did anything against foreign invaders?

Attached: 3375122D-ADA1-403F-8651-B5A81C0E3616.jpg (1060x838, 114K)

That's BS. I live in L.A. and whenever I go to Paris it's full of sketchy subhumans on the metro looking to pick pocket people.

What does that have to do with this frog's gay fake suicide stream?

Not today, CIA.

Attached: 1308561496364.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I feel the same way when I go to major American cities, for real. I'm lucky enough to live where there are still a lot of white people and there's no public transport though.

I shot a Mexican when I was 15

Ouch

Attached: BDB65612-90A9-43AB-B713-E2212B5C3ACF.jpg (500x610, 61K)

sometimes they bully you to tip