Japanese train stations have barriers to prevent motherfuckers from offing themselves

>Japanese train stations have barriers to prevent motherfuckers from offing themselves
>There are actually white people romanticizing this culture

Attached: train.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu6VGreukFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/04/national/japans-suicide-rate-exceeds-world-average-who-report/#.XScdENlOmyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have these now at some stations.

Attached: 1548628232793.png (468x371, 282K)

I agree, they should remove them to weed out the weak

That's only because of sandniggers pushing people onto the tracks.

I dont understand why people go to the station to do it, just go like 5 miles down the line and do it, that way the train is travelling faster and you're ruining like 5-10 peoples day rather than 200. Seems like something the Japs would take into consideration too but no.

Yeah, but for you guys its to prevent being fucking pushed in by Mohammad.

Attached: 1520447176690.jpg (780x688, 52K)

Thats only at really busy stations for crowd control, if you just ride the train 4 stops away from the busy area the same train will have no barriers, so you can commit suicide.
T. Actually been in japan.
I swear 4/5ths of what you hear about japan on the net is jot true

Attached: 4B49ECC5-36F3-48ED-A713-02DAA86AC4CC.jpg (391x500, 62K)

>t. Japanese hapa
That's relatively new, within the last 10 years or so. Also, the families of jumpers are being held liable for the costs incurred for clean up.
Used to fantasize about doing it frequently but would never subject my mother and aunts to that spectacle.

walls like that would interfere with the professional sport of train packing
i reckon you're a lying faggot

Attached: japanesetrain.webm (512x640, 2.52M)

>when you know your people want to commit suicide
>but are too ashamed of the social stigma to be seen hopping the fence

>four feet high
>preventing anything but accidents
sure thing taco

>implying other countries don't have suicides by train
I guess it would seem weird to you since the auto industry jew prevented you from having a train infrastructure worth a damn.

>gee whiz I sure wish to kill myself
>I came all the way up here but I guess this 4 foot barrier is precluding me from jumping in front of this train golly gosh guess I'll live
This is what you ACTUALLY believe. I think it's just a safety measure for rush hour crowding.

Attached: 1331683090041.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Lol dude, even a 5 year old can hop over those barriers.

Limitless freedom to go anywhere in your own schedule instead of packed with poor scum on a scheduled rail. Yeah okay bud. And the carbon pollution warms the planets and cooks nigs in Africa. Even better. Global warming is going to prevent Africa from becoming g 4 billion people thank god.

Russian subways sometimes were rebuilt to include metal walls and doors to prevent the same thing

Japan is the only country that could have something like pic related and keep it from turning into a biohazard

Attached: img.jpg (880x460, 73K)

Why is Japan's suicide rate so ridiculously high?

It's attention seeking.
They could have gone out many other ways. Jump off a building/bridge, hang themselves at home after calling the authorities for clean-up or slit their wrist in the shower.
But no, they chose for their last act to become the problem of everyone else. One potentially scared train operator and large quantities of lost manhours, all so some weak bitch could be the center of attention.

Or maybe it's to prevent Bernoulli' effect where pressure difference will pull you in to fast moving object.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11 push guy to train - Google Search.png (202x286, 63K)

I think its more to do with irrational, on-the-spot suicides where the dude literally just says fuck it and jumps. Think the stats back that up too. When mild deterrents are constructed or implemented there is a drop in the suicide rate.

Those are to prevent accidents.
Idiots happily walk to their death with faces glued to their phones

Britbongs as well in some London metro stations.

This is the most cringey fag shit I’ve read in a while. Consider suicide immediately.

It’s not.

That's cool but that doesn't change the fact they pretend everything is hunky dory when it's clearly not.

>Be salaryman
>No car because you have nothing and are nothing
>work 13 hours a day or more
>probably single because working so much and no time for life
I fucking work part time and drive a thicc Honda Accord to work every damn day, as well as get to hang out and eat burgers in my free time. I'd kill myself too given their situation, now I'm not living like a king, but I have something to live for.

It's not, really.

Male rates of suicide are higher in the US than in Japan. Watch out mate.

Tbh they should be everywhere. Preventing accidents or psychos from pushing people to their deaths.

Maybe it's a spontaneous thing.

Fug

Attached: Whee.webm (352x352, 987K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yu6VGreukFs

Fucking wagecucks .

Lmao weird ass Nanis.

It isn't. Most western countries have a similar or higher rate. It's all just part of an agenda, just like "Japans birthrates are dropping like crazy!!!" Even though their birthrates are the same as earopean countries'. Kikes or whoever want to make their homogenous, functioning society seem like a hellhole because their lack of muh diversity.

Its that a dude ragequitting ?

Rage quitting life, yes.

that's the funniest thing I've seen today

A lot of stations in japan actually don’t. It’s just the highest traffic ones in Tokyo that do. Even then there’s still that don’t.

Japan isn't even close to being the first in suicides, you absolute chucklefuck.

The only reason they are high up is because their WOMEN are disproportionately killing themselves. The average for women is 2.8/100000, whereas in Japan it is 11/100000.

The males boast a 24/100000 rate, that's not even in the top 20.

That's still pretty fucked up to need one at all, even in los angeles you don't see that shit

>Life in Japan is so awful even women who are typically privileged kill themselves as well
That's even more fucked up because women usually do not commit suicide.

>That barrier
>Preventing suicides
Maybe if you weigh over 400 pounds, stop projecting lardass.

Usually there is a huge disparity between male and female suicide. That's not quite so vast in Japan.

Take greece for example. It's 9/100k for men and 0.7/100k for women. While in Japan it's 24/100k versus 11/100k.
It's likely cultural and societal.

That happens here too though. Ypu're so wacist to the Japanese, OP. Wacist!

> Watashi Japan!

Attached: babymetal-japan.png (807x483, 630K)

>wimmin offing themselves 15x more
That's kinda fucked up, the women in america living below the poverty line don't kill themselves that often, that's why I say Japanese people are fucked up, but people still get butthurt at the prospect of the shit they saw in some Anime being untrue.

America:
>Get shot by Tyrone or Pablo for $5 in your pocket
Japan:
>Maybe commit suicide
Yeah I'd sure hate to live in Japan, how awful!

that barrier is to stop people being pushed on to the tracks because there stations get so crowded, spose when you are from burgerland land and weigh 600lbs you'd have a bit of trouble

>As if it didn't happen in the West
Jumping on the train track is one of the most despicable ways of offing yourself, they are right trying to stop it.
Also, it's not only for suicide prevention, faggot.

White women in the US are killing themselves more than any other demographic in europe.

The suicide statistics are low because hispanics and blacks don't kill themselves.

Even white american wahmen are not even touching the suicide rate of Japanese wahmen, I am really disturbed because women typically are scared of killing themselves, compared to guys who will put a sawed off shotgun in their mouth and shoot it if things got bad enough.

Japan is LOWER than the US with regard to male suicides. Consider that Japan is homogeneous, whereas the in the US almost ALL suicides are white men.

Even by female suicides, Japan is NUMBER 25 in the world.

Kill yourself, shill.

I don’t care what they do there as long nobody comes here. Only allowed to come as a tourist to buy moomin mugs, but that’s it.

a day ago there was a 300 reply weeb thread because japs had essentially fountains near train stops for people to sit and put their feet in

the white weebs were convinced this was impossible in the west because the water would get dirty or people would loiter

Attached: 1551747705948.png (216x264, 149K)

>implying it's possible

"rare footage of nazis pushing jews in a train to the concentration camp. 1942 colorized"

That's what CNN would say.

oh god fuck they're here

Really? If beaners can hop American fence then japs sure can jump that little barrier

I know this is five years ago but here's a link that says otherwise
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/04/national/japans-suicide-rate-exceeds-world-average-who-report/#.XScdENlOmyU
I believe it's because suicide has always had more cultural acceptance in Japan. Kamikaze pilots, even samurai way back when. It makes sense when you think about it.

Live in Japan. No they don't. No train station I've been to has these guards. Only a raised yellow brick encouraging people to stand behind it.

>arrive in Tokyo
>see wagecuck nip squashed against the window in packed train i'm supposed to take with my luggage
big NOPE.

Most likely this. It’s only a matter of time until a final black pill pushes me over

nips probably like it so they can get all gropey

I have seen them on the Shinkansen lines bruh...

>thinking of ending it all goy? No, no sweet release for you, you need to keep on wageslaving and pay taxes to fund Mdubu and Abdul Jabbar’s welfare, think of the economy goy! Who is going to fund the (((NHS))) Ayesha needs to safely deliver her 12th child, the (((BBC))) needs to make another viking show starring niggers! What do you mean you don’t want to goy? Are you racist? It seems like you need to be reeducated, you’re also obviously not fit to raise your own children, here, we’ll send your blonde little girl to a good Pakistani muslim family in Rotherham, they’ll groom her into a fine young lady

It's a running myth. It was extremely high in the late eighties and nineties when the Japanese economic boom came to a sudden, grinding halt which made many Japanese commit suicide as they'd built up debts on the premise the good times would keep going.

It kept trickling into the 2000's, but now it's fairly stable and on par with most developed nations.

Higher than average, sure, but the US is only just behind it. People seem to think Japan is in a league of it's own, but there's a lot of developed countries around the same levels.

>a culture has flaws so you're not allowed to like some aspects of it
Haha no

Nip knows whats up, fuck these myths shaming peoples

The US is AHEAD of japan with regard to male suicides.

The US is LITERALLY NUMBER 3 IN THE WORLD with regard to white male suicides.

keep watching youtube videos angloid

Just fucking end me.

Attached: 1555099749627.png (831x799, 229K)

wtf greenland???

Attached: Suicide-vs-violent-deaths.png (2947x2865, 433K)

Someone post the webm of the guy running into the train and then making a mess

Attached: 1543973685089.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

It's Europe that's actually killing themselves

They actually have professional wagecuck stuffers..
Big oof japan

Nothing like idolizing statists that can’t understand autonomy

Just shitposting bong, we’re in the same boat.

Attached: 281BCECD-ACA7-4E67-B9DA-96F10B0C488E.png (746x512, 99K)

It's dark and cold there.

Pretty much any well-off 1st world nation ends up killing themselves.

This. Only ever see these on Shinkansen lines.

This.
It's a barrier made for strollers and wheelchairs.

This is more to keep assholes from ruining 100,000 people's commute because they wanted to be a drama queen

then buy some RGB LED STRIP!
no need for suicide

Depression is the ultimate expression of selfishness

You could easily jump over that.

Did you forget they have suicide clubs?

user let;s go get a drink tonight and get harassed by Nigerians

Underrated

99% of the time people on the tracks are crazy bums

People regularly fall, and sometimes psychos push people onto the tracks, and then there are the suicides, so it makes a lot of sense and is a pretty simple solution. In fact it seems really old-fashioned that there aren't railing to protect against people falling on the tracks.

Based Hellene spreading awareness.

>guy in striped shirt has no mask on
>suddenly has mask on in next shot

... what happened, Jow Forums?

Well I grew up in Long Beach California around nogs up to no good, and I've never seen someone pushed off the metro train platform, the barrier exists to keep goofy ass Japanese people from having a bad day and killing themselves.

their shit runs on time and doesnt smell like piss shit and nigger so what is your point exactly

and I never once in my time riding the Tokyo train system hear "It's SHOW TIME" or "Ladies and Gentleman can I have a moment of your time I am not looking for a hand out"(proceeds to beg for money on the train).

Attached: WTFRUTALKING.png (983x849, 581K)

Have you seen how many of them there are? you need a much much faster method to get any results.

Ching chang chong

Swedecuck tourist here, the pure homogeneous society they have here is the envy of a world i tell you.
You feel no worries walking around the cities in the middle of the night, cause there isn't a single nigger to be seen.
When you ride to subway you can enjoy complete calm and silence cause there are no arabs chimping out.
Everything is neat and organized, everyone is mannerly and stand in line, the police have nothing to do cause there are no crimes, women have decency etc..
Japan is the ideal society besides the fact that the men are betas.
Imagine how our societies would look like if we didn't decide to import millions of subhuman savages to ravage the civilizations we built up

Attached: images (3).jpg (493x622, 52K)

It also stops drunkards from falling onto the tracks. I used to live in London and this was far more common than suicides.

are you talking about the guy who went flying and was split in half?

We have barriers on the new metro lines here in Sydney. Train line fatalities are very common here.

They have these at every station here.

He put his mask on