What happened to Owen Benjamin?

Attached: 2Gy781iOx3.png (1798x1568, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unauthorized.tv/programs/owens-epic-livestreams-aae263?cid=360931
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPktufTQOHw0wsMOPdxFky-P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Went insane.

Who?

Anyway, how much surgery does a tranny need before I'm not gay for fucking them? I was gonna pound the asshole if they were a woman anyway.

Attached: king-crimson-cour-of1.jpg (1280x1264, 251K)

Some people just snap. Doesn't mean he is entirely wrong on the things he says though.

Literally who?

Remember guys, christianity is a form of schizophrenia and you are slowly getting more and more insane.
This guy did it fast though

Reality happened

He is the Great White Hope.

Who the fuck is this cunt and why do I keep seeing people fucking post about him? Fuck off.

Attached: 1509803447516.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Went based af. Apparently it’s insane to point out that the world is fucked? At least he’s doing something about it

Livin' the good life on a self-built farmstead with a beautiful wife and two great kids, making bunches and bunches of money yelling at a livestream about jews, flat earth, and the moon.

Bruh he is Jow Forums's dream

>muh redpill
He's just insane now.

He disregarded all of science and basic logic in favor of biblical literalism

its true he is unstable and constantly in a state of repetitive insanity but that is what the Jew have done to him

Attached: 1519621386793.gif (150x113, 942K)

Good album

When is Owen going to turn on Vox Day?

He is starting beef with Nick Fuentes for literally no reason at all. He acts like a fucking woman.

And he is gay for vox day

He was last seen getting his unlikely cult of flat earthers and Catholics fitted for Nike Decades.

Oh, look, the Jew is here.

He mostly and sometimes exclusively releases vids here how.
unauthorized.tv/programs/owens-epic-livestreams-aae263?cid=360931

who cares about e-celebs

He's a height supremacist that doesn't realise he'll die earlier because of his height. kek. so supreme.

holy shit
you're not a low-t evolutionist are you?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPktufTQOHw0wsMOPdxFky-P

#openbordersforisrael

Yea, I like him as well. I plan on doing the same but without telling people my opinions.

Just getting into them now after avoiding my entire life. Wish I wasn't a stubborn faggot

He knows. Says that.

uh pal
bud
is this
I mean really dude
is this a reference to jojo?

so he knows that tall people are not superior but claims to be a height supremacist?
is owen actually retarded?

Crimson you nigger

I legit thinks he might be gay.

Based, redpilled

>He acts like a fucking woman
yeah, he started sperging out because fuentes simply said they don't agree on everything, and he started attacking him for living with his parents, like a retarded woman

I used to like him and wasn't too bothered when he went after obvious shills and jew lovers like rogan, crowder or jones but fuentes didn't deserve any of that

Repeated death threats on his family from leftists and jews.

dude fuentes is a fag. why do people here like him, I can't fucking stand his voice

He's a comedian, it's from a bit making fun of the term 'white supremacist'. He is pointing out they are both says made-up words. The kernel of truth is that he has gotten hate from short guys before, been denied auditions when manlet stars found out his height.

>Who the fuck is this cunt
> tells us to fuck off.

Well which is it? Go away or tell ya?

so as usual all of Owens talking points are based on his insecurities / ego.
he sounds soo weak minded. he lets everything get to him.
The latest Nick Fuentes beef being another prime example.

who

he's a 20 year old kid who's basically understood everything about the current state of affairs, at his age I was still a braindead npc parrotting leftist tv shows talking points

plus he's pretty funny

>trips of truth
guy just ran out of room scamming rubes on the internet with his Bear cult faggotry, now he is exposed for being a race mixing kike like the rest of them, he is facing the prospect of getting a real job. This is what is causing his ever more disturbing "meltdown's" which are obviously faked.

Attached: wn.jpg (248x189, 18K)

I feel like the thing with Owen is that he has the type of personality that demands to only be surrounded by sycophants. You can see this with the extent he's taken the whole bear club thing to and how he's basically excommunicated just about everyone who has made the mistake of talking with him. Except of course that fuckin creep vox day, who knows how to keep Owen happy so he'll shill his dogshit comics and channel.

The other thing with Owen is his theme with each stream having some sort of revelation about this or that and to be perfectly fair, he has pointed out and illuminated certain things that are true and worth talking about. But, how many revelations are there? At a certain point you're going to start throwing out errors and say some seriously stupid things which I would say has been the trend.

Anyways, I think he's sort of tumbling into the abyss now and is lashing out at whoever he can to try and claw his way back into relevancy so it'll be interesting to see how that goes over the next year. Not to say he's wrong about everyone he's called out, but it's pretty excessive.

he's going to snap and do a Chris Benoit soon

calling it now

remember he is from L.A.
So the way he talks and acts is the culture over there.

He went full blown Logos.

You're banned for life. Banned!

This, I want to hate him, but I can't

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....

*User was banned for this post*

Attached: wiggum_melting.png (405x296, 269K)

Great explanation. Yeah he's all over the fucking place with "facts" and these half-baked conspiracies and his reasoning.

"Tips*

>milo
>cox day
>alt kike
>thernovich
>crowder

this guy is a complete loon with a camera and he and they all know it

why don’t you stop giving money to the retards in the peanut gallery

owen literally just reads memes

actually he’s not from LA

terrible deflection retard

owen come to la i will find you at fuck you up

His followers are cancer too. They are the type to follow him over a cliff if he said the Jews hate cliffs or some shit.

>owen prepares to go live, titles video “night of the long fuentes,” despite all drama literally being his fault for being a touchy boomer who is easily baited by subversives in his chat of boomer sycophants
god im excited. /ibs/ general again when?

Attached: 1549739971610.png (482x436, 175K)

be sure to have a black guy yelling worldstar film it

he took the christcuck pill, now he is a cuck

he should have taken the ironpill

Attached: 308.jpg (2800x830, 614K)

start with the greeks

Attached: 2901DC3A-30DA-49A0-BB8E-EF5728FD67EB.jpg (184x184, 5K)

get out of the house and have fun.

have sex