U.S Economy depends on Mexican immigration. YES

Without continued Mexican immigration the gringo cannot sustain the U.S economic growth at acceptable levels.
>Viva la Raza. To hell with the pale skinned ingles speaking pendejo devils.
unidosus.org/issues/immigration/resources/facts

Attached: 123100_982.jpg (621x575, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsmitha.com/h3/h41-mex8.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why is Mexico's economy so shitty if Mexicans are good for economy?

We're gonna cleanse all spics. You have to go back.

The female gringo was made to suck chicano cock. She lives in my native land, therefore she is my bitch.

Attached: 121117_341.jpg (751x776, 189K)

The female gringo is welcome to stay. But the male gringo pendejo must fuck off back to europe

Attached: 120247_869.jpg (741x767, 148K)

No white woman wants a poor manlet wetback. You're all broke midgets.

>make America Mexico again
But then they wouldn’t want to come anymore

poor, with the the skin color of shit, which is what you are. Only fit to mow our lawns and work in fast-food. Doing jobs children used to do. While you're busy mowing lawns, we will run the world.

Exactly, mexicans are all fleeing the shithole country of mexico. So if America was mexico, then they'd all run away like they do now. What logic.

Stop replying shit cabron, otherwise I will track you down and kill you and your fucking white trash family. Fuck off back to europe gringo

Attached: IMG_20190704_050540_255.jpg (800x796, 168K)

I wish I could be around to see what America looks like in a hundred years. It will be exactly like Mexico, except there won’t be any more white countries to claim asylum in. I just want to see the look on their faces once they realized that they caused their own destruction

Shut the fuck up gringo. And get off my land. Fuck off back to europe, you piece of shit

Attached: IMG_20190704_055141_021.jpg (800x958, 132K)

He’s right though, beaner men are simply too short to be attractive to women

Reveal your flag, Turkroach

Mutt ass manlet spic. Get back to work, jose. The lawn won't mow itself. ARRIBA. Whites took the land Spainish conquered from the natives. It was never your land, wetback. We took it from you and you have to mow OUR lawns on the land that used to be "yours." Bahaha.

What’s the matter? You mad because I’m right? Seriously, what good does it do you to turn our country into a shithole just like the one you fake from? And don’t even try saying “it’s not a shithole”, there is a reason why people are risking their lives to come here, and that’s to get AWAY from mexico

>And get off my land.
It's not your land, the spanish took it from the Natives. We conquered your conquered land. Get over it faggot.

We gonna kill all of you gringo. Just keep provoking us and you will see

Attached: IMG_20190704_051005_393.jpg (800x960, 276K)

No actual argument? I accept your defeat

>U.S Economy depends on Mexican immigration.
nope.
it depends on general electric.
;)

Its not your land alien. You started a war and lost. Us whites were nice enough to purchase it from you rather than just take it. This is why spics are stupid. This is why no one likes spics.

You're on my stolen land you piece of shit. Stop talking trash. I can't wait until we start killing you gringo assholes. GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAND. YOU WHITE SHIT

Attached: IMG_20190704_055126_055.jpg (800x793, 89K)

this. memeflag OP's response completely ignored the question

Attached: op.jpg (500x376, 33K)

Erm...the US government ***purchased*** the southwest from Mexico AFTER they kicked your country's ass in the war.

Why dont you want to ADMIT that you are a parasite that exists by living off my stolen land. You stole my land you white piece of shit. We are gonna kill all of you white gringos I swear

Attached: IMG_20190102_025759_044.jpg (800x918, 256K)

It stopped being “your land” the moment we took it from you. You can’t take it back so you don’t deserve it. Though I am curious, what do you plan on doing on “””your””” land that you can’t alresdy do in Mexico? Just admit it. You want access to whites and our prosperity. Sadly, it will never be yours

Your land wasn't stolen alien. Take your meds and eat your taco. And stay on your side of the wall. No one likes spics. You are the parasite by invading a foreign nation and demanding gibs. Get off your lazy alien ass and fix your broken third world shit hole and let me deal with my first world problems.

Automatization paid for by expelling the useless eaters has entered the chat.

fsmitha.com/h3/h41-mex8.htm
>What is the Treaty of Guadalupe?
We didn't take it you fucking retards. The US destroyed the embarrassing "Mexican Army" in their own turf; the Mexicans losing so badly that the US agreed to stop Indians from attacking Mexico from across the border AND to the tune of $15,000,000 did they purchase allllll of the southwestern states from what was left of the Mexican government.

Although when they travel where I am. They buy brand new luggage. Buy their items and literally pull tags in front of us hard working Americans so they don’t have to pay taxes when crossing back. Something is Americans and government ignore. We have been blinded

>make america mexico again

Yes why wouldn't we all want the finest bad habits from Aztec goblins brought to the first world?

Attached: market-delivers-raw-meat-costco-shopping-cart-Facebook-640x480.jpg (640x480, 91K)