This is a church in rural Sweden

1/3 of the inhabitants are foreign-born. This is not Stockholm or Malmo. This is Filipstad in rural Sweden. Stockholm is already 45% foreign-born. This is worse than America. Foreign born in rural America are only 3% but in Sweden they will be the majority in 5 years.

nytimes.com/2019/07/11/business/sweden-economy-immigration.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld
>nytimes.com/2019/07/11/business/sweden-economy-immigration.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld
nytimes.com/2019/07/11/business/sweden-economy-immigration.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld
>nytimes.com/2019/07/11/business/sweden-economy-immigration.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld

Attached: 00swedenwelfare-1-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/en/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/?rxid=86abd797-7854-4564-9150-c9b06ae3ab07
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based gen-z

Looks less white than my mutt towns church.

>expecting the church to not cuck out

now go look at midsummer festivals and see how many non swedes there are

Major cities

Stockholm: 48% non-white
New York City: 58% non-white

Rural and suburban retards:

Rural Sweden: 45% non-white
Rural America: 5% non-white
Rural England: 3% non-white

Attached: 0-12.jpg (1261x1600, 119K)

lmao swedecucks are uber fucked I don't even feel sorry for them

>based
>gen-z
Pick one

even the muslims are going to church.

The Sweden population was already low and Africans still pushing to come. This migration has to be stopped now or we will disappear. West people living in comfort don't even want kids no more, we are going to disappear that way. So the solution is to stop the migration with force and have a lot of children

>Saadia Osman, a mother of three, arrived in Sweden three years ago, having fled the war in her native Somalia
>"We haven't been able to work for 3 years now. But I am grateful for the Swedish social safety net" - Saadia Osman
>"Being in Sweden - I feel so lucky. It's like winning a jackpot!"
>"I'm not too worried about getting a job"

Attached: 00swedenwelfare-9-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1364, 497K)

I see people wearing shorts and t-shirts to mass. Several people are wearing hats. That is disrespectful. That is a house of God.

Attached: 1549863082767.jpg (2244x2859, 563K)

>The state was eager to put refugees in small towns rather than in cities like Stockholm, where housing was scarce and expensive. National authorities agreed to cover rent, food, clothing and healthcare for the first 15 years

>15 years

> After that, municipalities would inherit responsibility, though costs were assumed to be minimal: By then, most refugees would supposedly be able to support themselves.

Attached: 422440_342198625819136_1872682453_n.jpg (640x960, 46K)

This is a church in rural Norway

Attached: tumblr_otnd7zaoAz1vxy2a1o1_400.jpg (400x533, 25K)

Based

>“Immigration doesn’t shake the Swedish welfare model in any way,” says Claes Hultgren, the municipal manager in Filipstad. “When we have succeeded with these people, this is a huge resource for Sweden.”

Attached: 12553_4079166106032_802370386_n.jpg (611x600, 44K)

There was literally an article in a Finnish popular newspaper today how a small Swedish village is being terrorised by roving gangs of 10-14 year olds wieding knives.

>Hijab inside the church

KEKED BEYOND THE FAITH

Attached: vargy7.jpg (485x338, 31K)

Yeah I don't get that bit, are they Muslims praying and blowing to Christ or what the fuck my brain is boot-looping!?

>The mosque established in the former home of a prominent Swedish conservative intellectual, awakens neighbors with the call to prayer.

Attached: 10300671_10152811894432786_5657115504170140807_n.jpg (720x960, 113K)

Why are there haji girls still wearing hijabs?

Look the flag.It's shitposting that's all.
SAGE

Good, we need one place to go down in flames to light the fire

Nature is God's real church.

Attached: Walrus.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Post source.

Thanks for steering me back onto the right path based Espananon. It's probably the same Black Lives Matter Isralei Jew that drops about 50 threads a day, then deletes the thread when you pull his mask off.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-094340.png (1440x2560, 411K)

What is that Muslim Somali doing there?

You "don't get that bit"? Are you a fucking retard?

Attached: Enclaves of Islam UK-2.png (550x503, 507K)

they reap what they saw.

Attached: 1547892229745.png (727x582, 177K)

>Stockholm is already 45% foreign-born.
I was in Stockholm a few years ago for quite a period of time and almost everyone there were ethnic Swedes. Either this is the fastest demographic replacement in history, all the shitskins which make up half the city are concentrated in one very specific zone, or you are a lying faggot with a memeflag on.

sow*

Fuck you, shill. I was in Stockholm this year and it looked like Paris to me. Overflowing with Middle Easterners and Africans.

>support themselves
>succeed with these people
>huge resource
Well rip, hilarious they are that delusional though

You know some decades ago most women wore scarves everywhere. Especially in the countryside.

>PIC
IT HURTS THE LONGER YOU LOOK AT IT

>Rural America: 5% non-white

I wish...

Attached: Mabton.png (1578x891, 182K)

Looks whiter than Australia. By the way, why are there fucking MUSLIMS in a church? Anyway, not much else to be said. Who's to blame? The government and the NPC masses.

>diversity good :)
>LGBT good :)
>[whatever the fuck the media promote next] good :)

The worst realisation of all is that the average person can't think for themselves, making them extremely easy to brainwash. This is the result.

I couldn't look at it anymore after about 8 seconds

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-143053~2.png (835x698, 369K)

Stop posting this pasta

>Getting job
>Paying taxes to infidels to harras Muslims in other lands

We playing high level chess, you faggots.

that's cp. do not click ew

Spreading the word of the only true God Allah. YOU DRUNK MONGOL APE

Fuck off. Stop posting this discord nigger.

Good riddance

are you going to spoon yourself to death?

If Martin Luther knew what he was going to start he would have wrote his 95 thesis in latin

BUM BUM SEXUAL EMERGENCY

Well, I guess they're all they only because it;s a school thing. Muslims aren't against entering a Church per se, they have Jesus as one of their prophets.
But I agree with
This is the problem.
As well as the HUGE drain on the tiny local society.

Prots are to blame for quite a lot.
Translating the Bible away from Latin at all was also a problem.

It even bothers me faggs
>t.non white

There are literally muslims in that picture. They probably use that church for community meetings or something considering no one in Swedistan is Christian anymore.

Nice lies. The city has a population of about 1 million. The number of foreign born in Stockholm is less than 300,000 and half of those are Finns. So roughly 67% of the city are ethnic Swedes and 16% are Finnish.

Source:
statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/en/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/?rxid=86abd797-7854-4564-9150-c9b06ae3ab07

Now kindly fuck off, it's the polite thing to do after you have been BTFO.

Sweden is a slave country and they want to be slaves. Why bother lamenting such a degenerate people?

Just as expected. Why do larpers on Jow Forums never do an ounce of research?

Attached: allsotiresome.png (1883x845, 2.87M)

Mainstream christcucks are hopeless. I just pray that some of the breeder cults have racial purity as part of their religion. There are quite a few christian cults with high birth rates in Scandinavia. Any scandifag know?

if only they knew how bad things really are

Attached: Capture.png (976x1330, 111K)

the cucklick church dumped all the somalians into Minnesota

I just got back from Dusseldorf. Memes cant even do justice to what is happening in Europe.

Every white mother is pushing a baby carriage with a mulatto child. Every German guy is fucking a Chinese girl.

I would like to thank Sweden, im seeing nigger and muslim familes leaving Ireland for Sweden. Cheers

Muslims getting cucked so they have to go to church.

BASED SWEDEN

WaoW. 15 years? Holy shit that is like winning the jackpot. From shitting in the street to swedish neet, fresh Prince of Stockholm

Why are there so many people in a church?

I'm sure when the whiteys die off the foreign breeding stock will figure out agriculture and industry and medical and technology and carry on their wonderful civilization

Why are there so many muzzies? Just how cucked is this (((church)))?

You were in the historical city centre. Go to the suburbs next time.

Translating the Bible to Latin was the first problem.

look at me. i am the christian now

Majority of Christians are shitskins worldwide, church needs immigrants to keep them full.

Place your bets on when you think civil / race wars will commence in Europe / USA:
>within 5 years
>within 10 years
>within 15 years
>never
Anything above 15 years is pointless, since by then the majority of 15-35 y.o. males will be non-European, thus Europeans automatically cannot win a war.

Attached: next european war.jpg (1201x1245, 419K)

Only 2,000 people live there. I'm guessing all those spics pick apples or something.

holy shit.
you are so done

At least they're Christian

This is the problem with Christianity, it accepts anyone so long as they put Christ first, and increasingly accept anyone even if they dont put Christ anywhere, if the amount of Muslim churchgoers in that picture is to be believed.
Volkish paganism at least emphasizes strong, family based racially homogenous communities.

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

like I said, Sweden got fucked in the 1200s when all their chads left for bongland. its up to us to save those women from the immigrants. im planning on going to Sweden and taking home a 10/10 beaut

The shroom dentonation on britain.
AHAHA KEKE MY SIDES.

Its gonna be a BLAST.
We have spent all points in warfare build our genome.

Why are Muslims going to church? If they end up making Lutheranislam it's going to be the most violent religion the world has ever seen

So this is the power of cucktianity... They would rather see a nigger christian europe than a white atheist one

>praise (((nordic model)))
>show picture of school year ending being celebrated at a church
>would totally shit bricks in American students held assemblies in the nearby church

I do feel sorry, but at the same time I hope that shit will hit the fan asap there (or in France for what I care) so that other countries can more easily nope the fuck outta globohomo multiculti suicide.

Attached: sweden_yes.jpg (683x955, 98K)

Based and redpilled

Why swedes so ugly?

top kek

Attached: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (258x245, 12K)

what are muslims doing in a church?

Attached: 1559411392676.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

this is much worse

Attached: Vienna.jpg (1092x1113, 1.27M)

It must be used for a community gathering of some sort. Muslims don't go to church.

This is what genocide looks like. First they tell you you must not have children due to global warming, then they flood you with shitskins because the place is unpopulated. You get the worst of both worlds. Fuck the Swedish ZOG.

I need to get honkpilled, this shit is too much sometimes.
When will the memes end, when will real action begin. Fuck man.
Something has to be done, when will the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler rise.

Attached: cat.jpg (500x367, 19K)

do all people in Sweden dress like clowns?
don't any of you have normal clothes?

>reincarnation of Adolf Hitler
He was jewish for god sakes.
AfD is jewish
SD is jewish
WHEN NORMAL PEOPLE FIND OUT THAT HE WAS JEWISH....they are gona be killed by next Adolf Hitler

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (300x300, 21K)

They're called Laestadians.

15 years, but even by that time it will probably be too late.