When a white actor plays a non white character all the minorities loose their shit. But its ok when they do it...

When a white actor plays a non white character all the minorities loose their shit. But its ok when they do it? How can we end this hypocrisy?

Attached: disney.jpg (1303x652, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_demographics
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
rottentomatoes.com/m/a_wrinkle_in_time_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop caring about bullshit, op.

When they will make a movie about obama, they will cast an asian

(((Disney))) went out of their way to make sure their Aladdin remake had all arabs, and the same with Mulan having all asian. We get "fcuk you whitey, Ariel is now a nigger. fuck you" This clear anti-white agenda by jew disney is blatant.

>another wannabe-nazi trumpvoter trigger thread

Attached: 1562704758311.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

genocide

Deport them back to Apefrica were internet doesn't exist.

By killing them

Why deport when we should be taking Africa

DEBASE, REPLACE, ERASE. That is what they want to do to white people. Are we just going to stand here? Or are we going to destroy the enemies of the white race, no matter what group they are.

"H-help me Jow Forums I'm white. I don't want to be black. Disney are blackwashing me and taking away my voice again! Help please help! Help me shitttttt-"

Attached: help white ariel.jpg (634x349, 106K)

Just don't give them your money. Tell ist whites to do the same because Aladdin and Mulan are ethnically correct but the little mermaid is not since its it's a Danish story. Don't reward it since niggers hardly have the money to see this movie anyway.

You still don't get it? It's called anti white for a reason

She looks like shit, fuck niggers.

um guys... if we dont do anything, niggers will replace us in near future.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_demographics

This. We need based Walt back. Time to wake him from Cryosleep.

Don't go see the movie.

If they start losing money every time that do this shit, they won't do it anymore. Kikes love their shekels more than their propaganda .

>that forehead

Attached: 1561459256753.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Bull fucking shit, we conquered them all before, and we can do it again. If our faggot kiked governments didn't exist solely to pacify white people so another hitler can't happen, then maybe we could get something done. Nothing will happen until the faggot kiked boomers die off, but not before licking israel asshole for their entire pathetic life.

Wtf is up with her skin? Looks like a rash or something

Everything meant to "deradicalize" white people by our kiked governments only makes me have more hatred. Filling up our countries with niggers, muslims and spics so another white uprising can never happen. This is supposed to DEradicalize us? No, they don't care about deradicalizing white people, they just want us to DIE. Die off, then they will erase us from history, and build statues depicting niggers as going to the moon.

bump

Post pictures of ariel and say things like

>white was better
>How do they expect a black to act this scene where she reads a book.

Can ariel be a secret dog whistle of white supremacy. Put her on flags and shit.

Make ariel into a hate symbol for absolute keks.

Attached: 3373308f1b161151493a0e10da940e78dcceda4a.jpg (600x300, 33K)

i break open nigger baby heads on the sidewalk and throw their bodies into the dumpsters of meat shops so nobody finds them.

Attached: pepe in the hat.jpg (451x451, 27K)

FPBP, there is literally no point of sperging out online as it doesn;t do shit, just ignore it and show your kids old, non-pozzed films instead.

Ariel is the granddaughter of Poseidon. The kikes are literally taking ancient greek gods and making them niggers, as a way to spit in the face of the white race. Ariel is not just some mermaid (((Disney))) character, she is Triton's daughter, and Triton is the son of Poseidon.

bump

"racism" was term introduced by judeo-bolschevia to dispirit nazism. as jews won ww2 they dictated that marxist ideology to boomers. if ever, there will be race war in zoomer's generation.

Why does she have so many turds on her head

Agree, comrade. Those fcukers don't even hide it, every media topic is about making whites suffer and noone gives a fuck. Glad Russia is free of that shite

Attached: 176E7D77-E9E8-4975-A9C1-7A668DD02E49.jpg (681x447, 49K)

It predates Bolsheviks by many years.

>looks like

OP = Disney shill.
If the movie sucks they can say
>all dem raycissssssss on Jow Forums attacked it if it was not for dem rayciss it would have been huge. That is why the next 45 movies have to star black women in wheelchairs

Stop watching and paying them.

Shes not real...you realize that right?This is my first time here and i cant believe how fucking slow you all are. Yeah it matters if the character being represented is an actual person. The little mermaid is imaginary... is that really beyond your ability to understand? LMAO

wow they dont get angry over something that benefits them? wtf

>How can we end this hypocrisy?
Don't watch the movie and use that time won to H A V E S E X.

>How can we end this hypocrisy?
eradicate all non-whites?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

We tell niggers to fuck off, stop giving them food stamps, stop putting money into their bank accounts, & have a death penalty for theft. Niggers will have no choice but to starve or riot & get executed.

BASED INDONESIAN.

Ariel is the granddaughter of Poseidon. The kikes are literally taking ancient greek gods and making them niggers, as a way to spit in the face of the white race. Ariel is not just some mermaid (((Disney))) character, she is Triton's daughter, and Triton is the son of Poseidon.

I agree my antifa sister

>>How do they expect a black to act this scene where she reads a book.
My sides. Holy shit.

I take it you haven't seen the gospel singers in Hercules...

yas slay kween

Attached: 1509555801177.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Disney does this shit on purpose for attention. Stop giving them any.

It's the little mermaid for Christ's sake. Are you a prepubescent girl? No? Then why do you give a shit?

Maybe you should stop consuming yiddish propaganda since they seem to never get anything right

>ignore the bully, he will stop

That's bullshit though. A few freaks on either side lose their shit and all the adults get on with enjoying their lives and being productive members of society.

Attached: 1562104972397.png (207x244, 109K)

Don't forget Beauty and the Beast. There are tons of niggers in it even though it's supposed to be in France during the 1700s.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 29K)

imagine a black tarzan

>whites are evil and racist
>want to look and act like whites

what did bulbasaurs mean by this?

Attached: 1554085589492.jpg (600x450, 33K)

If it gets bad reviews they'll say it's because of racists whether Jow Forums attacks it or not

What happened with the dark Knight rises, but in a theater debuting the lil mermaid, if you sniffle my driffle

I rather fuck the cartoon girl than the real life nigger

Imo Disney should stop caring about diversity & stick to the original source material. Ariel was never a nigger

Attached: B9637400-485A-456E-BDDE-ECF7B916165F.png (500x773, 403K)

Treat them like the racists they are.

Attached: 24909707_1416469835146509_5355016195326304988_n.jpg (521x767, 42K)

Austria, you know what to do...

He was cremated back around the time when he died, sadly. I think he sounds like he was a pretty based guy. Counter-semetic and deffo onto nogs and shit skins. Walt Disney would have been a lurker.

Because my 5 year old daughter loves the original and will be confused when this new piece of shit comes out and is propagandized everywhere when it gets released. (((They))) are doing their best to overwrite our racist history and will walk over every cultural touchstone with nigger-smeared boots to indoctrinate every white child into their multicultural faggot hugging world agenda. This fucking nonsense is getting past tiresome.

Attached: 1558579926021.jpg (2000x2000, 353K)

Holy shit bro how do you even think of that unless you really do it??

Hypocrites.

Attached: 1500140638939.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Kt

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562854994.792.jpg (360x640, 80K)

These are the exact responses ((they)) prey on. If niggers want to be brainwashed then we shouldn’t be stupid enough to stop them.

You guys want a tip?
Go all the way out
>I’m going to flay this kid alive on stream
Oh wait you can’t say things like that huh

>yfw she'll be the mermaid to drown cause she's black

Attached: 1547198839824.jpg (1080x1080, 450K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. WH

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855387.7180002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

SEGREGATION

The ancient Egyptians were Caucasoid, sub Saharan Africans are negroid. Not trying to be rude but that is the biological classification. It’s all well and good being looking out for all races, BUT you must be factual and not lie.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. rY

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856454.537.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Aladdin remake had all Arabs, except the Genie who is played by Will Smith, who still calls Aladdin "Master".

w h o o p s

Executive Producer of this movie last name is (((SILVER)))

One of Two of the Casting Directors is (((EDELMAN)))

Yes and no. The Little Mermaid is originally a story by a Danish author. She is originally imagined as being white and now she's being reimagined as being black.

There are black Danish people.

Mermaids are known for their ability to swim.

Attached: 1562829684541.jpg (767x431, 391K)

Well as stupid as it sounds it's part of the problem they shouldn't be able to pull this much crape off.

You guys she do one of those memos white Olivia pope shifty black powerful empowered woman from shit show scandal they wouldn't be into it at all!

I really hate the way they it's just a fairy-tale so it doesn't matter fuck off niggers let's see a Swedish shaft then kek seriously we except their ugly monkey rap ooooga booga and everything is just turning too black at the moment the lion kang and black panther it's all obnoxious self worship they claim they are the best yet they highjack all our creations and the best they can come up with is madea.

They need to fuck off dying for this afro centric crap to end

Get rid of women spreading their legs for ideologies.

Nope.

they just want to make it clear who is inferior

This comment is insightful to the point and thought provoking yet so short and simple.

Imagine being this triggered by a a movie for kids.

The RT consensus of AWIT is baffling.
>This movie is gorgeous, moving and ambitious
>Still give it a shit score
rottentomatoes.com/m/a_wrinkle_in_time_2018

Attached: AWIT.png (742x308, 222K)

I think you're missing a grand opportunity for some shit posting. If Ariel can be black, then Jasmine, Mulan and Tiana can be white. Show me what that would look like.

>When a white actor plays a non white character all the minorities loose their shit.
>When a non white actor plays a white character all the white people loose their shit.
Fixed it for you fag.

Quit bitching and just stay at home.
No one is forcing you to go watch it. The movie will tank. Anyone who has a brain thinks this is fucking stupid.

By ending minorities.

kill all jews

One funny way would be to start giving them all the shit characters. Everyone wants to be Batman. No one wants to be Willy Wonka. We could take all of the worst white characters and give them to people of colour.

did you save the others? i didnt save any man. .

Attached: 1453830953513.png (203x209, 52K)