What do Eastern Europeans think about the gypsy problem?

PROBLEMS WITH GYPSIES IN CENTRAL/SOUTHERN EUROPE

We in Germany have big problems with gypsies who immigrate from Eastern Europe (especially Romania and Bulgaria), rape our women, make filth, beg and steal and they fill everything with garbage.

How do you deal with this problem?

Attached: image-434481-860_panofree-uhto-434481.jpg (860x483, 110K)

Hitler was right to put them in labor camps. That's the only way to make them work.

fpbp

Zyklon B

Just bring a knife with you

We beat them up

thanks to the eu, they are being protected and granted privileges like a rare species of animals.

>Eastern Europe (especially Romania and Bulgaria)
that's not Eastern Europe dummy

What do you mean? With Poland you can certainly argue whether it belongs to Eastern Europe, but Bulgaria and Romania in any case.

Adolf had some good solutions to the subhuman problem. Gas+Oven.

I have no problem with them they are good people.

user ou know that gypsys are a oppressed Group in romani/Bulagria? Nobody likes Gypsys and not without a reason.

>are a oppressed Group in romani
That is not true for my country they are given many rights and help.

>How do you deal with this problem?
we don't and no one has for 70 years

In 1993 they raped a girl in a small town here. They had a settlement of their own which than people put on fire and banish them in a bigger city.
They newer again raped or murdered a white person in the state.

I ignore or be mean af to them.
The only good ones are those who sell random stuff outside in group.
Adapt or get fucked low test germ, learn how other races work, thats why romanians are mean because we deal with gypsies almost everyday.

Too bad that Germans are too cucked for this things. Just a week ago 12-14 year old Gypsys gang raped a girl.

I've lived in Greece. Plenty of young gypsy pussy. I once saw this cute girl bathing in a large metal bin in her muddy backyard next to a highway. Damn I wanted to pull off and say hi.

Poor soul.
In Russia a mount ago the people of a village put on fire a settlement of gypsys who where literally all in the narcotic business. It was in the news.

We just send them to your country desu

Purge

>We just send them to your country
This. Based Italy and UK for taking the trash out for us

đelem đelem bro

I don't have any problems here. Enjoy your EU!

Gypsie kids are the most annoying, most loud children and most ill behaved children in entire city square. If I wasn't an American visiting Poland I'd seriously want to kick them in their faces into the ground.

I dont know what you are trying to communicate.

I just want to point out you're all a bunch of racists and homophones for hating on Romanians like that.

Attached: Gay.jpg (750x375, 17K)

we think it's your problem now :^)

Once upon a time a few years ago there was a trash settlement full of trash people in a really nice spot that could be seen by all that came to the city and it was a bad look... and they were stealing manhole covers. So, one night the place was bulldozed.

I think they moved to Germany.

The gypsy thing is a total joke
its parasitic

Attached: B327E8C9-9906-4090-A946-701B6188CC82.jpg (656x529, 108K)

Well its their fault they dont try more to integrate them like we are doing.Why are germans so racist?

We are trying to send them to France and Germany promising them better lifes in your countries.

I have more respect for actual roma gypsies than our shitty scummy Irish Traveler “Gypsies” in the uk

German people are racists.

They used to burn their shabby houses with them inside back in the day when they fucked up, multiculturalism stoped that unfortunately

Since they are not niggers I believe forced labor, brainwashing and integration should be first, the way the Chinese are doing with the Uyghurs.
Gas if that doesn't work

On a side note they might be the missing link between niggers chimps and humans

it easily solvable in 2 generations.instead of gibs for kids we give them right now.
we should offer them gibs for life with one condition - sterilization.

I wouldn't – rubbish is rubbish and there is no better rubbish. You are ending up with some of the worst we have to offer. But lets make this clear... no one here actually thinks they are ours. Also, there are some successful gypsies and I'm not talking about those awful singer types... but actual processionals and artisans that have held on to their tradition and or seem a bit more washed than the rest. The remnants of the gypsies in central Romania are assimilated and are productive without doubt.

The solution to deal with them has been to let them go to the West (as well as others from East Euro). It's a better situation for than than here... far far better so I suppose you should be proud of bettering their situation. Also, I wouldn't ever want to live in the UK for many reasons and one of the reasons is the huge amount of people there I don't want to look at or be around. I have zero tolerance for looking at crap. The five black people in my city of 150,000 is enough to make me feel sick and I'm motivated to buy them plane tickets elsewhere but they don't speak anything other than African speak and mediocre Romanian – FML!

Even the ones that have been here or Sweden for hundreds of years hate white people. I will never understand their culture. At least the local gypsies don't commit as much crime as the ones coming from Eastern Europe though.

Is that because there are no white people in Montenegro?

This is key and inportant. They don't care about you and you shouldn't care about them.

Only solution is to castrate or kill them.

Why though they are bro tier.

Try northern Croatia...

Attached: 814bddfa7e808aa685fa5a17db63e0f6ca92b17235801d8f95616bb310cdf986 - Copy.jpg (720x539, 77K)

You hate them because only them you are allowed to hate