We got him boys! The Zio menace is done!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672

>The ex-English Defence League leader was found guilty last week of interfering with the trial of a sexual grooming gang at Leeds Crown Court in May 2018.
>In his Telegram account, Robinson said: "Sentenced to prison for journalism. Time for protests to start."

>Outside the London court, Robinson's supporters booed as news of his sentence reached them.

>The crowd marched towards the Old Bailey chanting "we want Tommy out" before some began pelting police with bottles and cans.

>Big Bear offered Tommy Robinson refuge last year at his house in bumfuck nowhere America, but Tommy Robinson turned down the offer as Big Bear had been overly critical of kikes

>At the Old Bailey on Thursday, Dame Victoria Sharp told Robinson that the time he previously spent behind bars for the contempt would be taken into account, reducing his sentence to 19 weeks - of which he will serve half before being released.

Good job Jow Forums, one down, Israel to go.

Attached: tommytommytommy.jpg (1024x580, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/11/tommy-robinson-jailed-nine-months-contempt-court-10175759/
youtube.com/watch?v=hoBXnsZj2SA
twitter.com/MikeDingDong/status/1149284645630070784
twitter.com/mccaulnews/status/1149284626474643457
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBXnsZj2SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

metro.co.uk/2019/07/11/tommy-robinson-jailed-nine-months-contempt-court-10175759/

Here it is saying he got 9 months. BBC is fucking shite, sorry Jow Forums

A patriot sentenced to death for highlighting mass rape of native kids at the hands of invading army.

Dear authorities.

Tommy Robinson is now seen as a political prisoner and is not seen as a criminal like the Muslim rape gangs that you are protecting.

Regards,
user member of the general UK public

Attached: V.jpg (480x360, 29K)

This should radicalise the boomers.

Attached: 1522060047230.png (358x374, 115K)

how long b4 he's offed in prison?

Stream here

youtube.com/watch?v=hoBXnsZj2SA

Justice is dead in the U.K. It is no longer a lawful state.

“Big (read: gay) Bear” is also controlled opposition. Go fuck yourself brainlet.

Attached: A824D285-CA9E-44CC-9BA4-3A729CD88678.jpg (640x360, 92K)

I don't think they'll dare go that far this time, he's going to be watched like a hawk and kept protected.
It would start a nationwide riot.

Pretty fucked up. This is going to be you one day. Remember that.

We need some burning police cars. This really is bullshit.
Britain no has political prisoners. Unreal.

Movements always need a martyr

Literally the law of the land and nature

Dilate yourself, shill.

Nah mate, I'll be killed before I get jailed.

I'm not seeing any antifa fags. I guess they knew better.

it just reaffirms the battle lines and further divides the country on ideological lines. it's a win but the shills don't realise that yet.

I think this might be a protest Antifa are best avoiding.

I think a lot of troubles will occur in minecraft if that ever happens.

their are dumb fucks in the streets screaming nazi's at these protesters, clown world.

Neck your self sand nugget shill

Attached: B9DAE8FD-5FB8-42A4-85AE-C5BB1B32A1FB.png (1920x1080, 3.69M)

Oi, i'm 100% meathead phenotype, me

Let them. These people marching are patriots. The brainwashed left needs to continue making fools of themselves.

WE LOVE YOU TOMMEH
WE DO
WE LOVE YOU TOMMEH
WE DO
WE LOVE YOU TOMMEH
WE DO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOMMEH WE LOVE YOU

What's all the talk about going to Wimbledon? Is that planned to happen?

War is peace. Censorship is free speech. Racemixing is diversity

Attached: 1325156.png (331x536, 182K)

The absolute mad lad climbed onto the roof of the tour bus!

From listening to the stream it will happen if people can organise but that doesn't look hopeful.

>turned down the offer as Big Bear had been overly critical of kikes
Good enough for the cunt.

>America crumbling is fine as long as the news says pedos are in trouble

What does that even mean, shill?

Pretty much big bear’s modus operandi

Look up the word shill btw, little one

twitter.com/MikeDingDong/status/1149284645630070784
>could have been convicted
The fucking state of /ourtommeh/ haters.

What does Benjamin have to do with this thread, shill?

>If someone interferes with a trial, the defendants can walk free and a new trial may have to be held.
People always say this but how would that even happen? How would acknowledging that the trial exists lead to the criminals being found innocent? Makes no sense.

>How would acknowledging that the trial exists lead to the criminals being found innocent
Muh biased jury.

Kek

Attached: wutaretard.png (798x819, 81K)

>pilpul
Tiresome.

Hot damn. I wish they had something like this over here. James Alex Fields would have walked.

>inject a little humour into proceedings
>a fucking leaf spergs out
It's really not surprising

Wait the pedos got let off?

>James Alex Fields would have walked.
Not with the way that kangaroo trial went.

Nope. The lefties are clueless to reality

No, they were already found guilty when Tommy was reporting outside of the courthouse. He was somehow going to collapse a trial between the verdict and the sentencing stage.

I thought the pedos he filmed were convicted. Was I wrong, or is this propaganda?

At least we know it's coming. Don't let your countrymen be bullied anymore.

Propaganda/Ignorance

>People need right now to stop accusing us of lying/bias/conspiracy and actually trust us. Honestly - we're not working against you, I promise. This from someone who works in the heart of the BBC's Scottish newsroom, where people are most convinced we're conspiring against them.
Just trust us, goy.
twitter.com/mccaulnews/status/1149284626474643457

WE SEE YOU PAKEH
WE DO
WE SMELL YOU PAKEH
WE DO
WE HATE YPU PAKEH
WE DO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PAKEH WE'LL KILL YOU

No they were convicted the msm had to put that in the articles during tommy 're trial but they have been leaving it out since he got 're convicted...... as you do because facts don't matter anymore

I'm so sick of these fucking people. Liars and traitors all.

flat out lying. twitter is fucking toxic

Attached: mike.png (595x410, 70K)

When people use their words to make something it's not, it becomes time for the violence to start.

wait till they put in him into a dangerous prison with muslim murders and rapists and he gets killed.

It's crazy how so many Brits are more upset with Tommy for acknowledged the crime existed than the actual people who were literally raping children.

That's exactly what they're intending to do.

everytime a muslim goes to court there should be hundreds of bongs outside recording.

>tolerant
>dverse
>sympathetic
>kind
Wew
Haven't checked, but he's gay, right? I can smell it.

A cop will slip one of them a shank or something, and they'll do it and pretend it's an accident. No recording will exist of the incident, even though they're under surveillance all of the time, because it would be too obvious.

Attached: this123123.gif (319x144, 950K)

"Political prisoners are a good thing if we hate the people."

Here they won't even let us record the trial itself. It's only the cases that blow up in the media that get that far.

This twisted game needs to be reset.

Whatever your disagreements. As a patriot you should be supporting him. But you're not a patriot, just some Paki piece of shit.

yes, where are the feminists opposing the literally misogynistic Islamic rape and fgm gangs? where is Jess Philips who got the BBC to rant constantly about Sargons rape joke and pretended to be a victim, but an actual rape cult committing mass racially aggravated rape gets a free ride. it's fucking clown world, we all know it. it's like being in an insane asylum and can't get out.

Attached: mummy.png (768x596, 940K)

I definitely get the feeling he likes the ol' DingDong up his DungDung

Attached: DZX_FPBU0AELy21(1).jpg (1200x900, 695K)

He seems like a hard working fella he would fit right in in a norf fc working man's club and totally wouldn't get his head stoved in after all of 5 minutes of his tolerance preaching

You can get out. Just go outside. Start spotting each other out. You're going to be afraid to approach others at first, but once you start gaining enough momentum there's no real stopping it.

user, it's a parody of the idiot, relax.

Cool it with the hate speech!

Attached: openthosegates.png (1136x634, 1.28M)

>Tommy
>reporting that Muslim are the problem
>Cashing in on the problems his Zionist kike handlers brought to Britain
>Robinson
At least he's open about being a kike shrill

Attached: 1547727434709.png (540x741, 593K)

They are arresting more political prisoners right now.

>our British values
>visibly Chinese

Pakistani hands made this post

Oi you got an underestimating the irrationality of arabs and muslims loicense

You've got people marching not afraid of saying their peace. I can't imagine the names they are called, and the fear of doxxing. There's still hope, and it seems like more and more people are standing up to this shit.

I'm going to start dreaming of fire hydrants.

Wouldn't surprise me. Do they think they're going to win? They're making martyrs.

OH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH

Attached: Capture.png (590x884, 879K)

don't doing it
use your kraut magic to fight for freedom

It's from all the Captcha requests. Of course there is. We can't take any more.

A gun? In Bongistan? I don't belieeeeeeeve it.

Unironically the best answer. If you win, you'll have a better life waiting for you.

Yes. Trial was over, the live stream was as they were turning up to the sentencing which still went ahead. Pure lies

The big mistake he made was going after the pedo BBC. Basically did an epic sting on Panorama who were trying to set him up with phony rape allegations.

As soon as he released his ‘Panodrama’ film he was IMMEDIATELY banned from youtube, all social media and suddenly the fucking ATTORNEY GENERAL is trying to get him nicked

All these ‘tommy is a zionist’ posters are far left shills. Larping as a nazi comes real easy to them

No but it sounds swanky af, how do get it?

Drumpf is now cancelled!, he didn't come to are Tommys rescue.

Attached: Capture5.png (577x901, 796K)

>faggot keeps breaking law after being specifically told to stop interfering with active court cases
>supporters chimp out and attack cops

Are the cops still the good guys?

I'd argue not, since they knew and let it persist.

Trust the plan.
Q.

Nah you can fuck right off. The cops are completely corrupt, state bootlickers here. If there's a single group that deserves everything they get, it's those bastards.

verdict livestream where?

What about the military? Surely they are still on the right.

new charges must mean a new appeal. if this gets overturned again it will be glorious. if Tommy gets hurt in prison it will result in civil unrest. this isn't going away quietly.

Stop thinking anyone will come and save you or do the right thing, if you dont do it nobody will.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBXnsZj2SA
Ruptly also has one up.

>n-no it's fine when WE break the law it's only bad when those fucking polacks and sandnigs break the law!!!

The rank and file? Yeah. Although, with the top brasses hell for leather approach in attracting 'diverse' people to fill their ranks now, along with their push to stamp out right leaning views among squaddies, I can see a very different armed forces culture within the next 20 years. An army far more ammendable to oppressing native brits should they ever be some kind of uprising.

I don't think anyone is going to save me. It's nice to know who is for and against you.

>how long b4 he's offed in prison?
The only people who would off him in prison are the ISIS group and they are funded by Mossad as well so I very much doubt they will do this. I'm expecting him to just move away soon. After all, the plan is not working. British people can see right through it. The whole thing is mainly for an American boomer audience now who like the Proud Boys and watch the e-celebs from Blaze media. That sort of people.