What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: 8B43FF1C-6F23-48DC-949B-3B1BF7C605F3.jpg (750x457, 164K)

Murderous ghettos in Gary and parts of Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne.

generic midwest american state

Indiana is the result of mixing Anglo/Scot Irish settlers from Kentucky and Germans together.

I barely knew that that was Indiana just by looking at it.

Sucking dicks n sheeeit

That sounds like many places in the US.

corn.

Racing

Came here to say this

muttery

whiter than you ahmed

And onions beans

Huntin fishing loving everyday

Pacers and Colts

Pretty comfy down in the Lawrenceburg area. Aurora is a fucking small-town Eden of white people, almost feels like the 50s never ended.

White girls there are obsessed with black cock. But then again that’s everywhere in America

Not sure where you're hanging out. The comfy areas have like a 100-1 white/nigger ratio, and most of the nigs are clowns like the local drunk.

Balance. Best of both worlds. Down to earth people who know how to work... for the most part.

Don’t (you) a memeflag kike

Just to prove my guestimate here's the 2010 census synopsis of Aurora Indiana
>As of the 2010 census,[3] there were 3,750 people, 1,472 households, and 936 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,358.7 inhabitants per square mile (524.6/km2). There were 1,647 housing units at an average density of 596.7 per square mile (230.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.5% White, 0.5% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 0.7% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.5% of the population.

My big-titted cousin lives there (she's my mother's half-1st cousin's husband's granddaughter; there's a lot of fuckery on that side of the family and we have no idea what the proper term of our relation is so we just call each other cousins). She became a real estate agent after graduating college at 19 with a bachelor's in business, married a bank manager at 22, and they had a few kids so her tits got even bigger. Most of her business comes from the bank- investors looking for a loan to flip houses or people buying their first home receive her business card if they're not already working with an agent, and with the seductive yet classy cleavage revealing dress she's wearing in her pic on the card nearly everyone uses her. She's said "you'd be amazed at the things men do if they think tits are at stake" and as a guy myself it's stuck with me over the years every time I see some Pajeet shitposting about bobs and vegana.

Attached: usa map 2.jpg (1032x813, 366K)

I like it. We vote like southerners and act like northerners. If you ignore the methtowns and Gary, its kinda heaven on Earth.