Would you ever join the jews? Consider the statement "If you cant beat them join them"...

Would you ever join the jews? Consider the statement "If you cant beat them join them". If the jew globalist came to you and offered you an easy life of plenty as long as you let them do what they want with the world, would you accept?

Attached: 1549682130924.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mohel
youtu.be/tkEa4wOejNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if i get my own island

In doing so I would doom my soul to eternal hellfire therefore no

Fuck off Discord tranny.

Attached: 1545933406545.jpg (782x440, 35K)

>If you cant beat them join them
Sounds like a saying that was propagated by jews themselves
>You can't beat us, goyim. Join us!

Time stamp

Attached: 1561104240337.jpg (450x360, 28K)

I would accept the bribe and try to use my wealth to subvert them. I'd be bad at it because I'm a big sperg with no subtlety, but I would devote my life to it.

Attached: when_you_cant.png (796x497, 220K)

Would you ever join the Emus?

We must join with them, whites. We must join with the jews...
...it would be wise, my friends

Attached: 5B1BB784-7FE9-4706-9BD8-52B05DA58BD2.jpg (240x101, 24K)

If they pay me

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Absolutely not you enormous buttburgler

what could they offer? Money, pussy, power? Is that what you want?

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mohel

No.
The easy life of plenty is probably their definition of an easy life of plenty and it would probably be caustic to us.
For example, I want a dependable wife not a hundred roastie whores.
This.
It would be a too a cut to my honor if people knew I was bought and paid for.

They have the planet in their palm. Anything material item or experience can be yours as long as your a good goym.

*it would be too big a cut

>Would you ever join the jews? Consider the statement "If you cant beat them join them". If the jew globalist came to you and offered you an easy life of plenty as long as you let them do what they want with the world, would you accept?
Join the masons, they don't want you they're full

They can't give you love

I would to undermine them from the inside. Get some damning shit and dump it on public mediums.

>Join the masons
Why?

no matter your perspective if you refuse you're a tard, if you hate them and want to get back at them this would be your best chance, if you don't give a shit or think stupid people should be exploited you join them aswell

>implying double digit IQ people care

Only if I got a state mandated big titty kazahar milker mommy gf.

Meh, they would never let me get away with it freely. I don't give a shit about this mass of golems we call humanity, avoiding the planet from being destroyed would be great, but my motivation is purely personal: they never stop jewing your ass.

Perhaps. I would use my money & assets to get thousands of Jews from Israel to repent by accepting our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ as their Savior.

But my suggestion is we try & get Israel nuked by infiltrating the Israeli & US government then making threats about nuking Tehran so Iran will nuke Israel first.

I would consider fake joining them to gain intel and take them down from the inside. But I doubt i'd manage a week doing jew shit. I¨'m a goyim after all.

Tell me... friend... when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?

Attached: fuck you Saruman.jpg (1590x795, 146K)

>Would you ever join the jews?

Oh but you already have OP. I have. Almost certainly every single person in this thread has.

youtu.be/tkEa4wOejNk

Attached: D994F809-84C7-4931-A04D-DEDE047BD692.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Temptation by the devil
No

Nope, I won't join the international clique

Attached: juuden.jpg (550x453, 66K)

No, I'm not into child molesting, try recruiting burgers since they like kiddie touching so much.

IT *clap* IS *clap* NOT *clap* THIS.
*clap* DAY.

Attached: gg.jpg (800x414, 84K)

I think they want me to. They are trying to "deradicalize" me lol.