Why do people still think these guys are the enemy? look at them. they wouldn't hurt a fly...

why do people still think these guys are the enemy? look at them. they wouldn't hurt a fly. maybe let's stop carpet bombing their countries every day and they might stop blowing up our buildings. also denounce israel.

Attached: web17-muslimbanwhathappened-560x315.jpg (560x315, 129K)

Why don't you just fuck off home Amir.

Attached: 1545686339300.png (500x313, 192K)

how does jude penis taste?

Yeah

Muslim women generally are incredibly kind. They are not like their men and their men don't deserve them.

They are not like niggers, both niggers and nigresses suck.

islam shall be erased.

You would know shitskin. What’s wrong? Did mr Goldberg raise the prices again for his big cummies? Awww poor shitskin can’t afford jew cummies anymore :(
F

Get woke get roped

Muslims fucks are natural born slaves and don't deserve the freedoms of Occident.
And if you want their countries to stop being carpet bombed, you better kill every goddamn motherfucking Jew in your country.
Because Israel security is the only reason the middle East is being keep down, so they can't become a potential threat to Israel.

i'm purer than you mutt. are you just mad that you won't be allowed in any ethnostates? into the ocean you go.

>why do people still think these guys are the enemy?

Shortly after the south tower fell, CNN broadcasted 3000 Palestinians dancing in the street of Jerusalem chanting ”allah alkbah” or “god is great.”

They considered the World Trade Center in New York City to be the center of Jewish control over America. They where delighted that thousands of Americans were just slaughtered with a good portion of the dead being Jewish.

9/11 is worst terrorist attack in human history and was fueled by Americans hatred and anti-semitism.

Attached: CA8ED8F7-B7ED-4471-9C3A-660D317FD368.jpg (497x497, 22K)

muslim culture isn't really compatible with western culture
i agree that it's stupid to hate them as long as jews still exists though
muslims only became a problem in the first place because jews made them mass-immigrate into all western countries

i don't see an issue.

completely agree. we both share the same enemy, we should work together to achieve a common goal, then go our seperate ways. We can have europe and North america, they can have the middle east and North Africa.

>British
>white

They're all strapped with bomb best and knives. Nice try, Mohammed. Go fuck your cousin and her son. Bacha Bazi bitch.

>look at them.

Attached: 1561725233622.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Because they want us to forcibly adopt their religion

Attached: image.jpg (369x412, 172K)

Attached: 1562709386793.jpg (600x411, 111K)

i'd rather become muslim than a tranny, don't know about you.

no. i'm white retard i can just see that jews are a bigger enemy than muslims.

Because those are the only choices in life.

Because they have any kind of push back beaten out of them from an early age

The internet tells me that I have to see those people as 'white' but they still look brown to me.