GOP cucks, will give 300,000 Pajeets citizenship

Fuck these faggots. What’s the likelihood the Senate passes this and Trumo signs it?

Note: It gives Indians and Chinese 100% of citizenship after 2025.

Attached: D4DBF23D-3B8C-4D0E-BD0A-1B81032677EC.jpg (828x881, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates
breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates/
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You notice every tie they wear now is either pink or purple? Fags.

This is natural. I say bring them all in, we need the workers!

Capitalists and Communists working hand in hand for internationalism.

It’s funny that the faggots in Trump General ignore this and would still suck Trump’s cock if he signed it.

“We need to be replaced, but we need to be replaced LEGALLY!”-Trump cucks

What are the details of the bill? No memes.

Grow the economy a rising tide lifts all boats the kids today want too much money

The bill says imagine a poo shitting in your face, forever

Provide a fucking link or bill name or piss off.

The world is a lie.

Attached: 7AA7E101-6162-4DB8-8778-758FFBBE4AAD.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

This. Sauce or fake and gay.

Once they learn about Freedom they'll become solid Republican voters!

Exactly! I don’t know why drumpf is against letting conservative Mexicans and Indians into the country, they will be the ones electing him in 2020.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates

Dumb fuck

Attached: yhzjy.jpg (500x257, 33K)

Here is "a fucking link" to the article

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates/

And here is the bill name, the "Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act". Which probably means that the "Give Pajeet your Computer Science Degree so he can poo on it" name was already taken.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044

Gimme niggers or gimme death

We have workers. Pay them.

> purple ties
It's social signalling. In America, it usually signifies that a Republican is going to do something "bi-partisian".

When Democrats wear it, it usually signifies a "show-of-force" or "caucus unity".

Attached: 0_d9nPSrHTV0hgLsMb.jpg (475x356, 42K)

One day there will be a backlash. Sooner or alter every last fucking chink and pajeet will be sent home. If we have to vote for a new SS to achieve it then so be it, we have the right to exist - jews will not replace us.

I’m considering giving up my citizenship and moving to some other country. I don’t want to be part of this fucking shithole anymore. Nobody is actually going to fight for a white country. We’re already minorities in our on country.

kys honey pot nigger

We need to get normies to see how they haven't received a real wage increase in decades due to an ever expanding labor pool. Then we need to spin this as "Leaders vote to surrender 300,000 more of your jobs to the invaders", be sure to ask normies "who lost these jobs so the invaders could gain them?". Get people angry, make them realize they're under attack.

Attached: 1488664570090.png (872x777, 154K)

bump

Here’s a list of the traitors:

clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll437.xml