Why do Asians generally have a higher IQ than Whites?

Attached: asian teacher.jpg (1100x619, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asian_Americans
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof?
>friendly reminder
statistics are nor proof.

Attached: 1562806115703.jpg (449x499, 59K)

Same elocution path as us they spited with us from the Niggers ...

China is a shithole

discord.com/invites/uzAtczX

discord.com/invite/uzAtczX

sddfgsdfs5423

hjfhjfgh

4234542345gf

42345423discord.com/invite/uzAtczX

Yes

K-strategy mating more prevalent than in europe

Because their governments only use the good scores in their stats. They don't use the other 2 billion people that are dumber than rocks

BecAuse smaller variance. No geniuses or retards. Thats why they cant innovate. They are all middle class

>Why do asians have higher IQs than whites.
Not sure I believe this. Asians seem to function like a human/insect calculator or text book. They don't seem to possess imagination or the ability to invent [and what few inventions they have to their name, were adopted and improved upon]

Selection bias. Only test Chinese in Shang Hai and Beijing and those who immigrated, often from convenience samples at academic settings. If you IQ tested white kids at a Manhattan prep school, do you suppose you'd get 100?

They have a culture that promotes extremely hard work which leads to stupid people failing at the high standards, being a disgrace to their friends and family, and they kill themselves. Thus those with below average IQ die off and don't reproduce.

they don't, they actually have a culture that punishes you when you do shit in school instead of le quirky freedom loving west that allows kids to fuck up their future with shit career paths

Becuase they have no soul or morality and feel no shame in cheating on the IQ test.

IQ isn't that important anyway, it's like the about of ram in your pc.. It's benificial, but if your operating system is trash it doesnt matter

Awkwardnes and lack of social skills hone their autism powers.

STEM careers pay jackshit in Asia because the market is flooded. The average purchasing power of an Asian country is below the poorest European countries like Moldova and Ukraine.

Why ask why? Are you expecting there to be a reason? Green tea and fish perhaps? We just are. That's the way the genetics cookie crumbled.

I will now bet $20 in USD that OP has only 1 post by ID.
Mousing over.... aaand I win.

What will happen when robots/AI take up the wage-slave jobs?

It's their racial bonus.

Says the guy with one post by that ID

Kek
>niggers only have detriments

1PBTID is permitted, or rather, preferred, when you are calling out a slide thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asian_Americans

According to the Census, "Asian" in the US includes South Asians and South East Asians but not Central Asians or Western Asians. This roughly corresponds to the common vernacular definition of Asian, so we consider Asians from the following ethnicities:

Bangladeshi, Bhutanese, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Filipino, Hmong, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malaysian, Maldivian, Mongolian, Nepalese, Okinawan, Pakistani, Singaporean, Sri Lankan, Taiwanese, Thai, and Vietnamese.

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
Using the stats in the link above, here's a quick table with Asian ethnicity IQs listed:

Bangladeshi - 82
Bhutanese - 80
Burmese - 87
Cambodian - 91
Chinese - 105
Filipino - 86
Hmong (unused, ethnicity spread across multiple countries)
Indian - 82
Indonesian - 87
Japanese - 105
Korean - 106
Laotian - 89
Malaysian - 92
Maldivian - 81
Mongolian - 101
Nepalese - 78
Okinawan (unused, Japanese prefecture)
Pakistani - 84
Singaporean - 108
Sri Lankan - 79
Taiwanese - 104
Thai - 91
Vietnamese - 94

Now, the unweighted average IQ of Asian ethnicities can be calculated. To keep it simple, it just averages national scores without accounting for population sizes:
(82+80+87+91+105+86+82+87+105+106+89+92+81+101+78+84+108+79+104+91+94)/21 = 91.0

Thus the average IQ of the Asian ethnicities represented here is 91.

They do their homework

I do a lot of business with China. A lot. For some reason they're Western obsessed and have developed a taste for fine wines and spirits. Half of the vintages I buy for my shop get purchased online for double the retail price and shipped to China, at their expense. What a weird place. I wish I had moved to Australia when I had the chance 15 years ago, could have gotten in on the ground floor of the baby formula racket they have going there. Would be retired already.

Not all asians. There's a significant correlation between homogeneity and IQ.

MHC, less allele conflict, transcription copies.

The less the miscegenation and the genetic drift - the higher the IQ.

Because China and Chinese, and Jews and Poos for that matter too, cheats in everything and skew results. The margin between asians and whites is not even close, 1-3 points, compared to them with the rest of the races who are 20 to 30 points below. This isn't even addressing the glaring difference in standard deviations which show whites actually have way more HIGH IQ autists than asians get, but asians get smarter normies and less town idiots.

Attached: 1333677640158.png (883x837, 44K)

Now now, colleges wouldn’t make any money if everyone did their homework

>Why do Asians generally have a higher IQ than Whites?
child abuse

Never will happen, unless you’re implying a smart ai will decide to do manual labor and not take over Cush white collar jobs.

I'm not even sure why I go on this website anymore

Attached: 1553938422580.jpg (768x724, 222K)

People talk about Asians. People say nice things about them, that they're smart, that they're nicely dressed and put together, that they're qt 3.14s. People talk shit about them, call them insects, call them robots, call them ayy lmaos. But really, let's get down to it, what's the difference between them - and us?

The main thing that's different is this: ASIANS HAVE BEEN CIVILISED FOR FAR, FAR LONGER THAN WHITES.

I don't mean this in a negative or positive sense, particularly, I mean in in the literal sense. They have lived in nations with large population centers, bustling trade, complex social systems, writing, plumbing, and all that we associate with early civilization for thousands of years before whites.

Imagine you fly over North America and East Asia right now. You will see the same things: bustling cities, bright lights, jam-packed highways. In rural areas, you will see neat, planned out farms with orderly farm buildings and modern irrigation. Now, suppose you take your time machine, and slowly drift back in time. As you leave the 21st, 20th, 19th and eventually 18th and 17th centuries behind, you will naturally see modern civilization disappear in both parts of the world. But as you speed up in time, flying past 1000AD, 1AD and even 1000BC and 2000BC, you will notice something peculiar.

Europe appears practically uninhabited, while China looks more or less the same in say 1500BC as it does in 500 AD. That is to say, it has the same moderately concentrated population over 1000 years. While in Europe, true urban areas are practically unknown, China boasts cities of as much as 100,000 people long before such things were even conceived of in Europe. Its rural areas are also congested by Western standards, which has profound consequences on our development respectively.

Why does this matter? What difference does it make?

The difference it makes is this, put bluntly:

EUROPEANS HAVE BEEN BRED TO COMPETE MOSTLY IN GROUPS, WITH NATURE. ASIATICS HAVE BEEN BRED TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, WITH OTHER HUMANS.

Now of course, Europeans have fought each other in war, possibly as much as if not more than anyone. But the kind of competition I'm talking about is the relatively peaceful, economic kind.

The average European in say, 1500 was living in a relatively (by modern standards) sparce, rural community. While in Europe, land scarcity was a problem in some areas, land congestion became an issue much, much later than it did in China. For the vast majority of people, competing with others for resources came second to co-operation. Sure there were wars and fights with outsiders, but within the group, in relative terms, there was far less of it.

On the other hand, in East Asia particularly Southern China, long periods of land scarcity and population congestion bred the sort of introverted, competitive mentality that didn't become the norm in the West until late industrial modernization. Developing skills, strengths, co-operation and creativity all took a back seat to the need to outcompete others, both within AND without the group.

Europeans like to imagine themselves as individualists, but in actual fact, they are the most co-operative and group-minded in the world by instinct.

This is why you will find that wherever Europeans are in competition with Asiatics for resources, the European is on the backfoot. In peaceful economic competition with Asians, Europeans will always lose, simply because they literally haven't been bred to compete, but to co-operate. This is why whites historically were so incredibly hostile to Asian immigrants, they were neither so naive or so arrogant as to assume that they could compete with any group, anywhere, at any time.

Because in early childhood, most asian people are being intellectually drilled basically everywhere. Family, school, work. A lot of discipline. Doing something wrong (even if it's incorretly speaking to an Elder) can get you some strong punishment. While in the West most have become undisciplined and we also have laws that are way too lax. Our education system sucks and most students aren't paying attention resulting from an undisciplined atmosphere. It's not that everyone is not intelligent enough. It always starts in early childhood. If you start early enough, you can become really good. Like someone playing a violin at 4 can master it brilliantly in a short time, while at 30 most people struggle for many, many years to play the violine even fluently.

But the most amazing thing to observe must be what invariably happens to the European who finds himself living in an Asian society.

Most Asians find living in the West among Europeans refreshing. Despite the arrogance, racism and occasionally open hostility they may experience from their pale-faced, large-eyed cousins, most Asians nevertheless find it a breath of fresh air to escape the grim reality of remorseless competition with their own kind.

And the same is true in reverse. While there are some benefits to living with Asians for Europeans (bred for other than economic virtues, Europeans have colorful and attractive physical features absent or rare in Asians that often win them the physical affections of Asian men and women) the relentlessness of competition and status-seeking in Asian societies becomes unbearable to most Europeans in Asia over time, ESPECIALLY when they are familiar with local languages.

Because of the relentless extent to which Asians have experienced economic competition with others over time in concentrated, populous environments, every fiber, ever sinew of their bodies, thoughts and behaviors has been primed for said competition. When Europeans attempt to find a place in Asian societies, they are bound to lose. It's not even necessarily a question of intelligence, per se, but one of inclination. In the prisoner's game of life, whites will try not to defect as much as possible, under the assumption that others will at least sometimes not defect too. Asians will pretty much always defect

Asian cultures value hard work and intelligence so parents push the fuck out of their kids to succeed academically.

>proof is not proof
this post is proof enough that the white man's genetically inferior to the yellow menace

This. They're mostly insects that can cram shit for exams. I've seen very few asians with deep, critical knowledge of what they're learning like I would a white man.

I dunno why but I do suspect that patience plays a big role in it. When I was in China, something that really struck me was how they were extremely skeptical of their own govt and media, especially of they agreed with the message. ("why are they telling us what we want to hear?") Whites tend to need authority figures to tell them what reality is. Now I'm certainly not basing whites, after all they do have the power of death and non-whites bettered respect it in that small % of whites who are aware of it...it's very very serious..

now, excluding the shit skins from that list (indians and pakis aren't asians) the average iq from ACTUAL asians would be 96. Even then, some of the countries in the south east asia (indonesia, burma, malay, phillipines) are muslim dominated (race mix + culture) aswell, so even if they were removed, iq would be higher.

autism

an important read

Attached: 81OtQyj3MpL_AC_SL1500.gif (983x1500, 620K)

>australia

americanized asians are probably the most heinous and dangerous people in the world

It's solely because there is a higher overpopulation threshold for Yellows than Whites, since Yellows are the average race on Earth so Earth can sustain the largest number of them of any race.

They are just 25% overpopulated while Whites generally are 75% overpopulated.

When you separate the non-surplus subpopulations, Whites have a higher IQ than Yellows at 127.5 while Yellows have an average IQ of 112.5.

Are you a nigger? 13:50

Chinks are weird people. Once you have some basic familiarity of Chinese people you can only think what the fuck is wrong with these people.

>usa
wassup amerimutt

>To keep it simple, it just averages national scores without accounting for population sizes
Thus the average IQ of the simple poster represented here is 91.

neither do I

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 249K)

You got a US gun in UK?
don't do it btw, go for a run instead

Because they're smarter. Next question.

They're better than us intellectually.
Denying the truth is just ignorance.

Higher average, but a lower range and much less genius tier IQ than whites.

Geniuses who make great advancements are generally high testosterone (risk taking), high IQ. Asians are low test.

Now get fucked, Chink. The "muh Asian IQ" is a false meme. The fact that whites have exclusively made almost all the advancements in the modern world and Asia took hundreds of years to catch up (even with the help of whites) should tell you something.

>I'm not even sure why I go on this website anymore

Because the rest of the internet is far worse.

Lol

It's called inductive proof you retard

cope

Attached: 1558946441136.jpg (639x347, 38K)

You must not have met very many. They're missing a certain spark behind the eyes. Not all there my man. In crowds together they're fine each blending in with the herd to move as a slow unaware and oblivious mass. One on one they're able to pretend for awhile but eventually the stress gets to be too much.

They don't. Go to asia sometime you dumb twat.

Genghis Khan was a green eyed ginger. The only skeletons buried with the terracotta were European.
Pretty embarrassing desu

It helps that so many Asians are atheist.

The more I hang out with Asians the more I want to get away from whites. They're so much better than us in every single way it's scary. and the women are Godess-tier.

Please no. Why this thread of all places

Good post. I`d like to reply in length but spilled coffee on my keyboard.

why have 90% of all scientific advancements come from Western Europe and the US

Attached: scientific impact by country.png (763x5839, 535K)

Asians are less social and awkward in conversations. This makes them look dumber than they are

>canada

if Asians are so smart, why can't they do big boy science like whitey and rely on stealing tech and making worse versions of it?

Attached: 1469311850941.png (870x656, 193K)

cope

Attached: 9-22-17-2.jpg (600x449, 45K)

Culturally they don't value individuality, that's actually pretty smart, less bullshit about rights, and more fueling the system.

you're the one coping
almost everything you used to type this and display it to people across the country was invented by whites, you mad tiny dick, no innovation asian manlet?

let me fix it
>Why do Eastern Asians generally have a higher IQ than Whites?

Two reasons:
1. They cheat
2. Culture

I don't think they're dumb. Just not fully conscious

Smart strategy for a bug, a human termite or a member of a bee colony. Not really much of an existence though is it.

Same reasons as Whites generally (cold winters theory), but my hypothesis is their intense bloodthirstiness helped push their IQs up higher on average. Just look into East Asian history; it's plagued by perpetual, devastating wars that make Europe look utopian by comparison. The Three Kingdoms conflict killed 100 million Chinese alone. Constant war disproportionately kills the stupid and the slow; those with poor reflexes, poor spatial ability, and little ability to think on their feet will be wiped out at much higher rates on the battlefield than the opposite. Slowly and surely, IQs will rise, because the smarter, faster, and more stoic will be the ones to generally come back from war and reproduce. This is different than niggers, whose wars were just men beating each other with clubs and spears; Asian war consisted of pitched formation battles that took cunning, attentiveness, and reflexes to survive in.

Tl;dr: the insatiable bloodlust of gooks killed off most of the stupid ones (who sucked at combat), leaving only the smarter ones to reproduce.

Attached: bloodthirsty asians.jpg (440x583, 46K)

Fair point

Married 12 years own home I garden and am in the process of red pilling my wife’s 4 sisters.

On the other hand they are connected, they can say "We have accomplished this" whereas Westerners are isolated and alone.

niggers/africans aren't even included at all

Attached: 1562803432669.png (338x583, 163K)

because they don’t separate nordic/germanic peoples from the other untermensch euro tribes.

Higher Iodine intake. they eat more fish than meat.

See above. Whites have a higher average IQ than Yellows do but Yellows are just less overpopulated relative to their higher overpopulation threshold.

Surplus IQ for Whites or Yellows alike: 82.5.
Non-Surplus IQ of Whites = 127.5 at 25%.
Non-Surlpus IQ of Yellows = 112.5 at 75%.

This works out to an average IQ of 100 and 105 resp. for the whole population including surplus nignogs in White or Yellow skinsuits.

Really gives that for the main bulk of Whites and ignores the subraces which gives the overall 100, but note that in a pure White country like Ireland maybe the 93.75 predicted IQ is true, while somewhere with the smarter subpopulations that have a yet higher average IQ than 127.5, we get 100 overall.

asians are all the same. white IQ is more spread out

Attached: sftfi1{image3}.gif (462x347, 5K)

This isn't true as it is based on the average of unseparated populations that include surplus people who have nigger IQs of 82.5.

The true average IQ for Whites that predicts the frequency of genius IQs is 127.5 and for Yellows is merely 112.5.

This is why, as any dope can see, Europe was way more technologically innovative than China ever was.

This also is not the explanation.
Try harder.

Both Whites and Asians have the same characteristic that women cluster around average and men have a larger SD than women.

That is not the reason for the observations, but that they are lumping together surplus population and non-surplus population.

It does effect stuff like abstract thinking.

They are not smarter than the non-surplus portion of Whites, but significantly dumber.

Maybe a higher average, but low deviation. Asians can't invent anything and lack the testosterone to take risks.

When was the last time Asians invented something like the internet?

Attached: 6564A0D7-7F87-4B84-8103-B4719DD74429.jpg (500x350, 29K)