Virgin Female with Anxiety Disorder

Hi Pol, I was just wondering. I would greatly appreciate a conservative man. I was just wondering how you go about doing this, if you have suggestions please?

I know I’m on memeflag, I just don’t want to bring shame to my country with this type of question. I am a kissless virgin white female at 26 years old, I have servere anxiety but want to met my husband so bad I’ve turned to medication to assist with talking to men (xanx). Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attached: 23AEEC5F-D511-4E3D-B07A-A650DB35067F.jpg (800x450, 81K)

Or do you think this is selfish to ask a man to wait?

Bump?

Attached: 14E6C28F-516B-4EAE-B8F9-BB18E3C1D97A.jpg (1049x1200, 241K)

Just relax and meet someone. Take your time

But I’m on quite the old side no?

You are getting old. What is your daily routine like

have sex with me pls

post your tits cake

Girrrrrrrrrrl - stop taking xanax. Learn to breathe or something

go to church cunt

Post feminine penis.

Get off xan unless it's prescribed. Learn a table game. Go to comic shop. Find guy with good job. If you're not a horse face your pickings will be a plenty. Helps to be a great cook.

Post feet and tits

post penis with timestamp or gtfo

My gf and I have been together for about 9 or 10 months now and she has one of the worst anxiety disorders I have ever seen, I remember she once told me she was in the 99th percentile for anxiety or something like that.
When we met we just clicked. If it can happen for us it can happen for you. Stay strong, stay proud, white woman.

>Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
you are in a very vulnerable situation. No experience, but not young anymore. You will have trouble finding a white man to marry under these circumstances because most european men don't marry without having a relationhip with the woman at first.

get off those fucking meds
enter a shooting club. many trad chads there

Know the rules and follow accordingly
1: post tits /w timestamp, or GTFO
2: post feet with timestamp or GTFO
3: post vagoo with timestamp or GTFO
4: state your business

No, you're literally not old.

yes, she is. After 25 a woman is considered a leftover woman in every culture.

If you are still a V you have nothing to worry about

after 25 being a virgin isn't considered hot or cute anymore, but creepy. Even if it's a woman. They will consider her either as horribly prudish or mentally ill. And mentall illness in women is a massive red flag for men who want to settle and have children. Because the illness could be passed on genetically or learned during upbringing.

Get off the xans sooner than later. They’re not meant to be taken long term, if you’re going to insist on taking some benzo at least go for something less likely to fuck your life up and turn you into a junkie.

If you’re not completely hideous you have the benefit of most men being at least interested in you. I would stress less about finding one and more about choosing; put simply you have it relatively easy in the big perspective.

Find a nerdy guy with social anxiety so you two can sperg out together.

Lastly if you’re not white - don’t breed.

>needing a partner
Grow up and make yourself happy. Just get hammered and fuck strangers and spend the rest of your time playing an instrument or vidya with mates. Literally the only time I leave my house is for work. Humans don't make other humans happy. You have to make yourself happy.

True this. Gun clubs are full of interesting people, normally fairly affluent as well

Kys

Well put truth

>Famanon
>no titis with timestamps
>GTFO
Also, your typing reads like a Poos.
Sage

Attached: 1559396484766.png (460x288, 144K)

Quiet Shlomo grownups are talking

You're not old, but the clock is ticking on getting your life together. Are you ugly?

If you want a man you're going to have to develop traits that are attractive. Many men like shy girls so if you haven't met someone I'm going to guess you're either fat, ugly, or undesirable in some way.

Worry less about your anxiety and focus on things to can change. Work out, lose weight, and put some effort into your appearance. Learn to cook and be willing to take care of men you are with. Don't whore about.

Then when you have achieved this, have the good sense to look past the superficial and find a man that will actually reward your good behavior with similar good behavior from himself.

Attached: 1562664140789.png (347x750, 530K)

YOU FAGGOTS STOP REPLYING TO THESE DISCORD TRANNIE THREADS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AT LEAST USE SAGE

Attached: 968785221-adolf-hitler-2La7.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

How do you know this is a trannie?

It would greatly help if you are clear about what men can expect from you.
90% of this shit with women not finding a partner and vice versa is that men don't fucking know what to expect from women when we try some moves on them.
Feminism and cultural marxism have fucked the dynamic between us so hard that we're segregating when we should be closely knit.
Young men who haven't talked with a girl in 10 years.
Young women who haven't talked with a guy in 10 years.
It's so common these days you can't even blame Facebook for it. This is apocalyptically bad parenting (aka: not being a parent to your children) in action, with distractions everywhere easily accessible to keep us from mingling.
Very few people go to church anymore, relatively speaking.
Guess what kids did at church. They mingled. It's a fantastic place to get to know strangers and to learn how to engage with them.

Bottom line, if you want success with a man, don't fucking toe that line of "hard to get" and other Sex & The City cancerous nonsense.
Be open and honest about what you want, and ensure that it's okay if the guy doesn't share those wishes.
Betcha you'll land a guy immediately.
And vote against this shit.

SAGE
EXTREMELY LOW QUALITY LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAY
TITS OR GTFO