How often do you cry?

Related to politics because it concerns the emotional state of young men, which both affects and reflects the political atmosphere.

I was raised up to believe that men don't cry. Last time I cried was four years ago when my friend died of a drug overdose. But when I talk to fellow male university students, many of them freely admit to crying at least once a week. How often does pol cry, and what are pol's thoughts on crying in general?

Attached: 1nhedc.jpg (750x1334, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_nZL0hwObU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsOlijIDOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_nZL0hwObU

Sometimes I cry because I love my girlfriend so much. When we get married, I’m sure I’ll break down.

>But when I talk to fellow male university students, many of them freely admit to crying at least once a week
faggots detected, kys

Last time I cried was in March of 2017 when my grandfather died. He raised me, and set my example of what a man should be.

Why should I kill myself because of other fags

That's healthy imo

last time i cried would have been yesterday. when strong winds get in my eye i tear up. last time i genuinely cried would have been 7 years ago when my grandmother passed away.

Don't cry at your fucking wedding user

If I lived in Britain I don't think I could make it 7 years

honestly I think its related to how hard your life is.
when my life was easy I cried pretty easily,
didn't want to but couldn't help it, it just came out of me like a vomit reflex.
once things got really and truly difficult it deadened my cry response without my really doing anything different or learning to keep it down.
now I get worse things, like suddenly involuntary shakes or unexplained drenching night sweats,
or just deep depression funks.

I'm not sure. The last time I remember crying was when my dog died. That was about 15 yrs ago. I may have had a sad moment in between then, but that was the last time I felt sad enough to cry. Sometimes I got to hold it back but I wont let a tear out, like when my children were born.

Not in 10 years. Antidepressants have ruined my emotions and cognitive skills.

Jesus Christ that sounds awful, find some Japanese girls' faces to sit on or something. Keep your head up kid

Attached: 6814-15_8.jpg (644x427, 46K)

Why do you take them then

stupid faggot

They're prescribed for my anxiety, but officially they're antidepressants.

Wouldn't you rather have anxiety than have your emotional and cognitive capacities wrecked

Early zoomer here. I remember the last time I cried was at my grandma's funeral. After that, I just became cold and emotionally numb. Pol, numerous redpills, and black pills has only strengthened this attitude. I'm glad that I adopted this outlook though. Beats being a onions boy even if it means seeing disgust in so many otherwise normal things. G'luck with research OP

i cried an hour ago listening to the shaker hymn "not one sparrow is forgotten"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsOlijIDOo

If you aren't deeply disgusted by modern society you don't have a soul. People in our generation who are optimistic and cheerful are psychos, morons or bugmen.

Dont worry, I am disgusted by the degenerate behavior I see in the news and in public constantly. It just makes me less empathetic and colder when I see stuff like the mosque shooting. Instead of feeling sympathy for the victims like a normie would do, I instead see how muslims have done other religions and white people in general and think "serves the degenerates right." and move one.

Jesus Fucking Christ, since when is anxiety a condition requiring medication.

Britbong is a faggot

That's been going on for a while now, about a quarter of the young people I know take soul-destroying meds for made-up shit like "anxiety" and "depression". Very sad!

By the way you should never, ever use the expression "my anxiety" ever again. Grow a set of balls.

It is very infrequent but when it happens it's involuntary and uncontrollable. Recently starting seeing a therapist. He said I have rather severe depression. I kind of already knew that. Not sure exactly what the root cause is here but mainly fucked up childhood. Parents divorced, dad on drugs and health going down. Useless degree, debt, shit job, out of shape,no friends, can't meet a girl because no confidence. Paranoid about massive government and media conspiracy. Yea thatll do it to a person.

I cry often when listening to good music. Cried last night about the current political climate and the abuse talented mini AOC has received.

I don't cry anymore, even if i want to. I just feel depressed instead. Last time i cried was a few years ago, when i saw that video of the Lion whose jaw didn't work anymore, that was very justified

(((anti-depressants)))

You have to be a huge pussy goy to take those

my life is pretty good overall but shit happens and there's less and less room to feel sorry for yourself as you have people to take care of, jobs to hold down, marriages to keep etc....

I imagine the worst is probably war though.
Imagine going though all the same problems yo do now but also getting shot at/ shelled.

I like crying, I rarely manage to do it (numbed) but after I have I feel much better.
But I hate seeing other men cry. Then I know the pain is real. Women and children cry all the time over nothing. Only saw my dad once after grandad died. I don't like it because it's really hard to deal with mens sadness than a womans or a kids, it goes much deeper I think.

I cant cry anymore

GAAAAAAAAAY

Yeah seeing your dad cry is really depressing
Thank god I finally reached this phase

Maybe once a year when a relative dies or I see a movie with particularly sad scenes with kids. Before I became a father I'd only cried a few times in my adult life.