Did you vote for Trump?

I didn't. I'm old enough to have lived through multiple election cycles. After the first 1 or maybe 2 you should have realized it's all bullshit. I hate liberals that want open borders. I also hate neocons that shill for Israel. The fact that some of you dumb cunts still unironically support Trump is pathetic. Use your fucking brain you dumb faggots.

Attached: 1562842414451.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

What was the other option?

I bet you also play mobile games on your phone and suck on lemons to increase your dick size

Watch both dem debates all the way through and I’m sure you’ll be a loyal trump supporter after that.

Mobile gamers aren't real gamers user.
not voting.

Shut up faggot

>I don't like them dems so supporting a zionist faggot is totally based
kys.

no.

Attached: 1552617663318.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Some really good arguments in here so far.

Attached: (((Trump))).jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Let’s decriminalize crossing the border because.... Palestinians are being bullied:(((((

Not voting would have gotten us Hillary, I'll take Jews over Muslims any day, at least they might bring lube to the ass fucking

Cool blog post fag

Attached: DTqIDvxVoAAxD8_.jpg (639x653, 53K)

You're not just old, you're senile. Or maybe just a fucking retard. There's never been anything close to the level of pure bullshit propaganda from all corporate media.

Kys no solution black pill faggot

suicide is for pussies.
yep. Social engineering is at an all time high. What's your point?
I don't care about the middle east.

at least I'm not a zionist.

Attached: 1552196236313.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Kill yourself already imbecile.

My point is that you haven't seen this before, dipshit.

Well, what response did you expect but hostility to your opening hostility, dear boomer/xoomer? You are indistinguishable from a college freshman braggadocio who hates the system, maan.

It's your right to not vote but why should any of us care? Why is it up to us to come to your thread and tickle you for a response when you are boring and unfunny and saying nothing new, uploading a bunch of lefty anti-trump memes you didn't make?

You clearly aren't even close to old, anyway.

No, shut up faggot

>tfw having bi-partisan system

Attached: 1560625558914.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)