>5'7"
>la creatura
>receding hairline at 20
>actually involuntarily celibate
>low t
>shills for antiwhite politicians
>tries to subvert like a jew
>can only rehash old memes

Attached: 5c7f67340c852.image.png (400x418, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iHezDd5ayqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT UP!

he wont sleep with you user

What anti white politicians does he shill for

hello cringe department?

>average
I wish

Also im pretty sure 56% Nick is 5'6".

Attached: D2i3_eWXgAE.jpg (901x1200, 128K)

What the actual fuck is wrong with being 5'7? Why is it immorally wrong with me being 5'7? Explain.

NICKER YOUTH RISE UP

Attached: YoungNickFUentes.jpg (640x570, 62K)

increased statistical likelihood of nation destruction

noone said it was morally wrong faggot, it just means that will never get above 5/10 woman and none of your coworkers will ever respect you. Get BTFO manlet

>whats wrong with being 5'7"

Attached: 4647.jpg (1063x452, 73K)

Who said anything about it being immoral? Short people are funny as hell, that's all.

>immorally wrong

Attached: 9C784CB9-D660-4C6F-BC84-102E8DD6AA25.jpg (1395x1080, 133K)

Stop giving attention to e-celebs.

inferior genetics weakening the white race

no

>la creatura
he doesn't look THAT BAD, i mean yeah its not great but....

why are you so assblasted owen?

Imagine being so insecure as a man that you height shame other men. I'm 6'3", I don't give a fuck about another man's height. Why do you?

Everyones an eceleb, faggot.

Attached: 10686068-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 38K)

This kid scares the cum out of your front hole doesn't he tranny?

it is un-christian to hole shame mentally sub-normal degenerates like OP

ITT triggered faggot Zoomers

>Hey guys, I'm a totally based and redpilled zoomer just like (You). I don't take money from any degenerate, homosexual Jews. I just travel to Washington D.C. for vacation and to have nice meals with homosexual Jews. And no, I'm totally not a homosexual myself because I'm a trad (((Catholic))) so you can trust me. Anyway I've been talking for about 20 minutes so let's get to those superchats!

Attached: D-xZVbIXYAEpPqO.jpg (1200x1200, 275K)

Zoomie banter is low energy and sad

Attached: YangAnimation_FLOSS.gif (500x500, 498K)

Ok Owen Benjamin

he hanging out with ali

If only we could be so lucky

Attached: 1547065631344.jpg (720x617, 35K)

what do you have against 5'7"s?

>What the actual fuck is wrong with being 5'7?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iHezDd5ayqE

Attached: 1562801109079.png (691x1142, 1.25M)

idk if nick is actually low t since he seems like he can grow a full beard and he has an extremely pronounced brow ridge, although he doesn't have much forearm hair or chest hair. we'll call him mid-T. and calling him 5'7" is probably being generous with his height. the rest of this post is true though.

He's actually an old millenial.

Attached: dyatlov report.jpg (627x574, 128K)

*late not old

Isn't this guy friends with Beardson and the rest of ironybro soiboys?

He only looks old due to his receding hairline and his la creatura 56% genetics.

whoever that is

Just shorten it to being an average yank, no need to beat around the bush. And he's still a late millenial.

He is like 5'3 or 5'4 not 5'7, he was like a head smaller than that down syndrome looking hapa James Allsup who is also a manlet.

I thought nick was like six foot five or some shit, wtf, who is six five then?

Most white Americans have no Injun DNA. Most are some blend of Anglo and German.

Fucking Manlet
t.6 ft master race

Attached: pedos tend to be short kek.png (760x1140, 198K)

It's just bants don't worry miguel, we know that 56% of America's population is pure white.

Attached: NORF destroy mutt.png (1352x1116, 406K)

>still believing in the "white race" meme. Europeans did not define themselves as "white" they defined themselves along the traditions of their particular ethnic group. You are either an anglo, med, iberian, nord, slav, germanic, or baltic. Each group is different and has different values which is why the EU was destined to fail. There are some more ancient European peoples but I cant remember them all rn.

>There is no white race

Attached: 1561160175765.jpg (638x640, 99K)

also, becoming atheist allows one to be a white in place of their previous religious group identity

Nick got in a similar Bagelfight earlier in his career, like last week

Attached: Sir Nick Fuentes.jpg (960x641, 98K)

Except jew is a race and a religion. Also nepotism is why they control everything.

He’s 6’7 nice try boomer.

Nick's phenotype and squinty eyed mannerisms remind me of evangelical bull shitter preachers, especially ones that got caught being fags like Ted Haggard. The distributist guy on youtube sounds gay as hell too. These tradcaths seem like they have a lot of closeted people.

Those arent even the worst things about him

Nick is a big boy

Attached: QKYZK3ABC4I6POL6RWOFLIQUBU.jpg (1440x960, 129K)

Wrong facially and for more subtle reasons

The way people group together is relative to what the perceived competition is. So grug and his caveman family probably didnt consider themselves in terms of nation-wide ethnicity for instance. If the prawns from district 9 came en masse and started slumming it up, everyone would probably characterize themselves as human and not alien

Nowhere on this chain is an illegitimate categorization, especially if you start to consider that along the way groups die out as a result of losing.

looks like the alt kike jew brigade is teaming up against a 18 year old

> Be me, late millennial
> Be half-Slav sex tourist child
> Be 6 foot 5 with large frame
> Hit gym, become literal animal in 2 years, monster in 4. People don't even look you in the face anymore but just to the ground
> Open a business, become moderately successful. Buy Audi to prove it to your friends
> Develop massive Castiza fetish, realizes he has become the sex tourist himself
> Finally is at peace with life and yourself, but knows civil war and winter is coming more than the average person does because if his field of work

Also has sold his Chainlink