Why do Asians try so hard to look white?

Why do Asians try so hard to look white?

Attached: 1559692224746.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Because whites are prettier.

Why do the lower casts walk slovenly with their feet pointed outwards?

never really got to know why in school, please explain

For reasons better than why OP insists on sucking nigger cocks

they know we're taller, stronger, better looking, and more innovative than them. It's a coping mechanism, but mimicry is flattering at least.

Wow, cuck video

White = good
Every culture on the planet knows the darker your skin, the more criminal you are.

Niggers hate blacker niggers, spics hate browner spics.

>mfw my Filipina ex took me to a Jollybee in NYC and ordered for me. I got this fucking disgusting bizarre spaghetti dish with hot dogs and some pathetic "tomato" sauce on top. I looked around the restaurant and saw nothing but the spics of South Asia. I looked at her and said... "I can't do this. Its over. Thanks for the memories." I just walked out and never spoke to her again. Fuck the Philipenis and their weird ass food culture.

Attached: big jump.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

corporate initiated collective hypergamy

>upgrade to pineapple juice

More like upgrade to friendzone.

East Asians are basically white people. I always laugh anytime I see an East Asian play the oppressed POC card.

Holy shit. Who's the fucking turbo cuck that made this commercial?!

Attached: 1505091218835.png (372x539, 280K)

Good call buddy. I hate Filipino they're like children.

Also they put sugar in their tomato sauce. They put sugar in fucking everything. Like a child would.

Attached: 03pduxsm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

What is this cuckery?

lol she was originally from Toronto and wouldn't ever shut up about it. That was fucking annoying.

the media pushes wmaf in asian countries... there is a global initiative for race mixing with white people being the centerpiece

Many Asian countries were agrarian, pre industrial cultures fairly recently in generational terms. Whiteness is associated with urban sophistication and western modernity, it's opposite.

Exactly. It's economic classism, not racism or cultural appropriation or whatever.

Being a poors meant your easily tanned ass has to work all day outdoors.

Being able to afford staying inside took fuck you amounts of money.

Foot binding, as horrific as it is, is a similar status symbol: "Look at me, I'm from such a well off family that I can cripple myself and I won't starve!"

They're good human fleslites though

They try to look Arab, not white.

based, but jollibee friend chicken is acceptable. fuck their spagetthe shit and their burgers though.

they're now trying to look black too

Attached: 1562764444118.jpg (960x960, 107K)

FPBP
/thread

Why would anyone want to look like an arab, lol

it's pretty cringe seeing how colonized they are in this webm

They are white, though.

so he can get the welfare?

Literally every culture not from subsaharan africa has associated fair skin with being well bred.

Attached: very indo-european.jpg (500x367, 43K)

this is the autistic contrarian take. you're right about skin tone reflecting lifestyle but there's nothing economic about blue contacts, fake noses, blonde hair, and cutting off your monolids or whatever the fuck they do

Attached: 1561214106475.jpg (536x954, 315K)

I have no words

Attached: naNEzNm.gif (728x408, 3.51M)

WE

Attached: 1561119393797.png (488x734, 477K)

top kek

Inferior

Attached: DeceitPowder.jpg (500x255, 43K)

This video is disgusting

Asian girls hate white guys irl. I don’t know what you’re talking about

You're the
>why do zoomer girls hate white men
Poster

What the fuck did i just watch?

you can basically add hair curling and fake brown hair too. everything they do now that they didn't do a few hundred years ago

because they feel that whites are the supreme race

Rare

yikes, call this author the chickencuck

Im not filipino nor is anyone in my family but my grandmother would put sugar on raw tomatoes and cottage cheese (if we didnt have any fruit for the cottage cheese) and serve it but those are the only 2 odd things. I liked it.

my wife is a pilipinga, but she doesn't try to look white.
She's flip, but has nice features from her own race.
Another good thing about flips is that they don't have those chink eyes.
She's smart too, runs two restaurants in nyc and has a bachelors degree.

Fuck off tranny
Dilate

goddamn this euroflag shillbot sure is going hard today. of course the jannies just let it go