Mom of four? What does Jow Forums think?

Allegedly, she gave birth to twins in December and this last seen photo is in January. Is this what’s wrong with the world?

Attached: ACF9738E-85A0-41CB-B98D-C5CEA2CF6F5C.png (1242x2208, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 toll paid

It’s like wtf was she doing going out to a bar and then going home with three dudes as has 1 month twins at home?

The article was is so poorly written that I can't figure out if the house her remains were found at is the same house she went to with 3 men after leaving the bar.

Same.. I believe it is unclear, but I just don’t understand how this chick could have twins less than a month ago and be going out to a bar and then leave with three dudes? Isn’t her shit still healing at that point anyway?

At least she produced 4 (apparently) white children before dying in a tragic coalburning accident

>David Sparks, 24, faces a charge of tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse and is being held in the Madison County Detention Center

It was a white guy

Attached: J4WMD76NVVGELJHG54GFA4NCUA.jpg (800x599, 45K)

Look at the last seen photo. She is linked arms with a black

>"Hey Mom, I'm not going to be home tonight. I ran into the three hottest black guys and they're gonna run a train on me. Seeya tomorrow!"

Attached: IMG_20190711_092744.jpg (1440x1066, 227K)

She left with three dudes at least one was black and the dude who is locked up was the first to pick up. He might keep his mouth shut Well see

That’s crazy.

I saw this coming from a mile away. As soon as I saw that picture of her linking arms with a black guy coming out of a bar at 3am, I just knew she'd end up dead in the woods. I feel bad for the kids, now they don't have a mom or dad.

Nope, longtime burner

that’s what prostitutes do. She was addicted to the easy money and sexual thrills.

honked

White? Not even close faggot

For sure.

Great explanation

The one in OP's image is ambiguously white

I think no-mom is better than whore-mom.

probably just a sex game gone wrong goys, they won't know how she died now so desecration of a corpse and hampering the investigation is all they can be charged with. The guys know the drill.

Attached: TOLL_PAID.jpg (218x166, 20K)

They have her whore mother to raise them. Nanna-whore. So 4 more dead weights on society are on there way.

Femanons why are you all so stupid?

Attached: PEPE_WOJACK.jpg (236x454, 80K)

Fucking christ. Oblivious enabling mother; whore daughter. Nothing of value lost. Have fun raising all those kids, grandma

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. GA

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856014.134.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Choke me daddy gone wrong.

Fuck off you glow nigger

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. rL

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856154.043.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Fuck off you glow nigger

How privileged you must be to question her choices! Having kids doesn't mean she had to stop living her best life, according to her truth, you misogynist!

>Mom of 4
>Hangs out with niggers

This. I bet that user is a white male too.

>Calling mom that you go out with 3 random men at 3 am while your 4 kids are at home
>Nothing out of the ordinary

Agreed. Grandparents will raise the kids now and they’ll turn into less of a fuckup. Their whore of a mother dying and not raising them can only benefit them.

They can’t help it.

Attached: 1DBE70BD-5F72-4E9A-A373-697BBD9844D9.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

fpbp

What are you talking about? The grandparents are the ones who raised the whore in the first place

this is hilarious and heart-warming

I thought I remembered this story. Even the cucked local boomer radio personalities were saying she deserved every bit of what she got.

it is actually, it takes more than a month, and anyway who the hell leaves a couple of one month babies to go out and party???

This. America is a lost cause

>have a newborn baby at home
>go out looking to get triple-teamed by Tyrone, Jamal, and DeMarcus

Some people get what they deserve.

He’s a wigger

the state of wiggers. they let him cop a feel after they were done raping her to death as long as he did the cleaning up.

Loves sex. Into gangbangs? Well, not anymore. What a waste.

>going “home” with three men
>hanging on the arm of a nigger

I didn’t care before, but somehow I care even less now.

> (OP)
>inb4 toll paid
/thread