Lemme see if I have this figured out

Lemme see if I have this figured out

>Epstein is a college dropout who is somehow teaching college level math classes at an Ivy league school in the 70s
>Epstein leaves Dalton to work for Bear Stearns as an options trader, again, without a degree or relevant experience
>After 6 years of options trading, Epstein starts Epstein & Co. and refuses to manage the assets of anyone who brings less than ONE BILLION DOLLARS to the table
>12 years into this fund management racket, he moves his enterprise offshore to evade taxes and the prying eyes of the US government
>In 2005, he starts popping up on law enforcement's radar for being a perv
>In 2008, he cops to fucking 14 year old girls
>He is handed an 18 month sentence, but finagles a sweetheart deal where he can work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week FROM HIS FUCKING OFFICE OUTSIDE OF JAIL
>Acosta, who is widely criticized for punting this case from the federal level back to Florida, reveals that Epstein was tied up with Alphabet Agencies and that he (Acosta) had his hands tied regarding the prosecution of Epstein
>In 2015, news articles are written tying Epstein to Mossad and the CIA
>Trump knows all about the people Epstein hangs with and the things Epstein does, and in 2015 alludes to Epstein getting what he deserves "soon"
>Trump pulls Acosta into his administration, and is likely given the full accounting of what Acosta actually knew in 2008
YOU ARE HERE
>Trump is using decades of blackmail knowledge against Epstein to bring down the entire Hollywood and Wall St. cabal by protecting Acosta in the admin and throwing Jeffy to the wolves, watching the left scramble to protect their necks while simultaneously attack each other.

Assuming all that is accurate, this implicates CIA and Mossad in trafficking children for the purpose of having Epstein obtain blackmail material against the rich and powerful. I have that about right?

Attached: pic_giant_071013_SM_Evolution-at-Harvard-Jeffrey-Epstein-3.jpg (600x350, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1149116131250266112
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-20/deutsche-bank-is-investigated-by-u-s-over-money-laundering-nyt
youtube.com/watch?v=XfEZ7tBA-4U
observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhUq2ELtE9Y
downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2018/01/welcome-to-waterbury-city-that-holds.html?m=1
social.quodverum.com/@REX/102422938405764179
youtu.be/PJuLgJ4pRCM
bbc.com/news/business-48946243
renegadetribune.com/the-evidence-for-jeffrey-epsteins-mossad-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Epstein is a college dropout who is somehow teaching college level math classes at an Ivy league school in the 70s

Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania, Yale

Where is the Dalton School, a high school, on the list?

>reveals that Epstein was tied up with Alphabet Agencies and that he (Acosta) had his hands tied regarding the prosecution of Epstein
I don't buy it. Some rich pedophile called him and told him to drop the case, Acosta gets promised a lucrative political post in exchange. Now Acosta is lying about the agencies. If he's telling the truth, he can give us the name of the man who told him to drop it.

better than Cornell

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. zl

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562852002.703.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>Ivy League

Citation needed.

Trump doesn't play that hard, he mostly larps and does clown numbers.

>>Epstein is a college dropout who is somehow teaching college level math classes at an Ivy league school in the 70s
>calculus is high level math
Lmfao, what a brainlet.
Epstein is a math genius btw. How do you think he became a billionaire through finance?

>Where is the Dalton School, a high school, on the list?

It's "Ivy league" in that the graduates wind up going to Ivy league colleges. It's also one of the cheapest private schools (about $50,000 tuition annually).

>discord
kill yourself faggot

>Barr's dad
So he did some kid a favor. Worth checking into, but has nothing to do with Trump or Barr the AG.
>Acosta
Kushner wanted him, not Trump. Either way, nothing to do with Trump.
>Madam
Nothing to do with Trump.
>Dershowitz
He very accurately saw that the left was grasping at air during the Russia investigation. Pointing out the obvious, as he did, would only look shady to a braindead shitlib like the OP.
>Wexner
Nothing to do with Trump.

Trump's only flew on the Lolita Express once. Trump banned Epstein immediately after a complaint. His one quote describing Epstein positively was made well before he knew much about him, before all the scandals, and Trump is known for complimenting foes in order to disarm them as a potential negotiating tactic (reference his descriptions of Kim Jong Un and Xi Jumping).

Meanwhile there's a slew of progressive politicians shitting themselves this very moment.

TL:DR OP is a braindead shitlib.

>Mukasey was the second Jewish U.S. Attorney General.

/pol may be right again

I just went on that discord and there's fully grown Americans talking and acting like children.

The blackmail is secondary.

Bill knows best.

Attached: Clinton_Epstein.jpg (586x313, 53K)

His first job was to recruit girls as a tutor/teacher. He proved his worth and was promoted from there.

>Exclusive: @DeutscheBank had an extensive relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, lending him money and providing trading services — up until May 2019, when the bank cut him off. This is one nugget in a big story on Epstein and the mirage of his wealth. He doesn’t appear to have been a billionaire. The Epstein relationship was managed by Deutsche’s private bank — the same division that lent to @realDonaldTrump. Deutsche compliance officers raised concerns about transactions Epstein’s company was doing, three sources told me. Bank managers overruled employees. The Deutsche-Epstein relationship continued into 2019, many years after Epstein was identified as a sex offender. In recent months, with Epstein back in the public spotlight, Deutsche essentially fired him as a client. His accounts were shut down around May.

twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1149116131250266112

Is he even really a billionaire? Also, perhaps this isn't related to Trump as reported, but instead related to Epstein.
>Deutsche Bank Is Investigated by U.S. Over Money Laundering
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-20/deutsche-bank-is-investigated-by-u-s-over-money-laundering-nyt

Reading this gave me brain damage

Yesterday when Acosta was asked “is Epstein an Intelligence Asset?” during his press conference:

>So. so so so... there has been reporting to that effect... and let me say that theres been reporting to a lot of effects in this case... not just now but over the years... and and again... I would... You know... I would hesitate to take this reporting as fact... umm... this was a case that was brought by our office that was brought based on the facts.. and I look at that reporting and others I can’t address it directly because of our guidelines, but i can tell you that a lot of reporting is going down rabbit holes.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfEZ7tBA-4U

Fraud?

So that’s a Texas-sized 10-4 then

Interesting. Any sources on that history? First I've heard of it. I've been here since 2016 and never heard anything about Epstein's past.

Why don't we have childhood pictures of Epstein, or pictures of any family members, I have been looking, seems like he came from no where.
I can't seem to find any college pictures.
I have not seen any family pictures in the video of his palm beach place.

This is the first time I've heard Mossad. CIA yes. Never mossad. Proof?

The lack of pictures, the lack of video, the lack of anyone understanding how he has his money, and most of all (to my eyes at least), the ludicrous arrangement he made during his prison stint of being allowed out of the prison for half the day 6 days a week reeks asset to me.

Attached: ZlUUWAf.gif (499x269, 907K)

The assistant is just as guilty maybe more. Jail when?

Attached: 334564DA-A75B-42BE-B4F4-86F73E228A67.gif (621x762, 196K)

Sounds plausible.

All I know, is that for all of the 4D chess memes, Trump, as President, likely has an "ace in the hole" for getting re-elected. But is waiting until the right time to let it be known

>being allowed out of the prison for half the day 6 days a week

A motel?

i guess all it takes to be part of the rulers of the world is to make friends with the right people
not skill
not hard work
not luck
just make friends, anyone with even an average IQ can do it if they are willing to manipulate and appeal to people on a person to person basis rather than have a "personality" or "morals" or other rules

Attached: 1546285400868.jpg (250x184, 6K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. sY

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562853154.58.jpg (360x640, 80K)

checked, and yes, her background and skill set glow like Fukushima. Airplane pilot, submarine pilot, heiress to Robert Maxwell's massive wealth. It's also exceedingly likely that she killed her dad while at sea. Her TerraMar project is very clearly a trafficking front.

Attached: Capture.png (515x300, 48K)

>Epstein leaves Dalton to work for Bear Stearns as an options trader, again, without a degree or relevant experience
this might seem implausible today, but up until the 90s people could get trading jobs even if they had no experience, but could just talk the talk or display that they had the gift. before technology made it all high speed algos and bloomberg stations live feeding info to everyone, there was more to it and the personality and person was more important than the qualifications. london markets were full of people who dropped out of high school but had the geezers knowledge of doing deals and landed jobs and made millions.
that is the most innocent and least suspicious part of your list.

Ghislaine Maxwell.

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

>The lack of pictures, the lack of video, the lack of anyone understanding how he has his money
It's like Paddock the Vegas shooter

Robert Maxwell(born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch) was a Mossad asset.

Attached: 1522656754199.jpg (681x716, 110K)

>Bear Stearns
I wonder if they will look into his early trades at Bear Stearns. It will all be recorded.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, though...right?

Attached: Capture.png (892x1341, 1.22M)

I'm sure it's nothing...

Attached: 1562853134844.png (713x593, 105K)

observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

>What then can we conclude at this point? It appears that Jeffrey Epstein was involved in intelligence work, of some kind, for someone—and it probably wasn’t American intelligence either. The U.S. Intelligence Community is lenient about the private habits of high-value agents or informants, but they won’t countenance running sex trafficking rings for minors on American soil, for years. While it’s plausible that Epstein was sharing some information with the FBI—many criminals do so to buy themselves some insurance—it’s implausible that he was mainly working for the Americans.
>Who are the suspects then? It seems awfully coincidental that Epstein’s best pal and business partner for decades has been Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and daughter of the late Robert Maxwell, the media mogul who died under mysterious circumstances in 1991. Something of a Bond villain turned real life, Maxwell loved the limelight, despite being a swindler and a spy. British counterintelligence assessed that Maxwell was working for the KGB, while pervasive allegations that he was working for Mossad too are equally plausible.

Makes me think they brought in a literal hobo to run things so they could use him as the fall guy if everything were to unravel.

*winks in Yiddish*

Attached: d42293744b2e56842316c8435aa8a7c1ad5416e64971a8bd533253cbf08e314c.jpg (1200x800, 493K)

can anyone confirm if the scribbles on the chalk board behind him actually meant anything? i seem to remember someone trashing the calculation's as b.s and Eppstein then denying it was his work after being found out as a phoney mathematician.

Attached: 11_1505.png (234x372, 146K)

It's just blueprints for orgy island, pay no attention to them.

Wow, imagine if the answer was as simple as “no.”

Stop spamming this shillboy

I haven't verified this.

Attached: N474AW.png (532x442, 65K)

yep

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

Blackmail?

>CIA and Mossad in trafficking children for the purpose of having Epstein obtain blackmail material against the rich and powerful
The FBI pretty much runs all of the pedo video trading servers in the world. Keeps them running even though it means new kids are constantly going to be raped to provide new materiel.
Yes, I can believe OP.

Ask yourself why you are suddenly being brainwashed and programmed to care about this... considering it's decade's old news.

You've been had.

>Trump is using decades of blackmail knowledge against Epstein to bring down the entire Hollywood and Wall St. cabal
when does he use it to revoke the 100 million a day to Israhell for tampering with US politicians and other leaders in America?

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

Just looks like basic ass quadratic shit, like middle school tier math.

Attached: 1562778330308.jpg (1153x287, 111K)

Attached: 1562693571065.jpg (653x1024, 256K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. RT

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855936.7459998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Let me give you a QRD.

Attached: IMG_-mm03g0.jpg (1061x696, 550K)

>Those kids were raped ages ago, why do you even care?

Attached: 2F224A25-30E1-4737-98F5-42A8E286F10D.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Lets sum it up:
Jews print money for Jews.

The neat thing about this is if he gets off or gets a light sentence, it’s basically giving everybody the go-ahead to use child prostitutes to compromise powerful figures and use these compromised assets to subvert the entire nation.

How many people has he had killed? Last chance for the Jewdicial system, after this being a vigilante will be the only way an average person can hope to see justice.

>Epstein is a math genius btw. How do you think he became a billionaire through finance?
Same as the rest of them: Fraud and a rigged system.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. nR

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856134.635.jpg (360x640, 80K)

CIA BURN IN HELL

You fucking cocksuckers

Attached: Branch-Davidian-Waco.jpg (600x300, 42K)

Meme flag cancer

Horseshit

Attached: 66643295_2710235642354734_149360537145180160_o.jpg (960x978, 76K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. hs

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856448.9859998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

The converso taking hemming and hawing to stratospheric levels there.

When will you Qtarded "trust the plan" cunts finally admit that you fell for an obvious larp?

"The tendies will be sauced and devoured" -Q
What could this mean? Does it mean Trump is working with Colonel Sanders to bring slavery back?

call me when they execute the pedos
it will never happen and you know it
theyll bury it

Mfw

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

It's almost like we're gonna have to clean this house ourselves

A.) Ain't clicking that shit
B.) Suicide isnt the answer, it doesnt stay shitty forever, I used to be in a similar situation and tried to kill myself, I'm glad it didnt work. Dont do it

Tribal nepotism is one hell of a drug

One of the most spot on summaries I've seen yet.

Kys

Um.. Ahh... You see... Ummm... Well... Uhh..

Attached: 1555778208611.png (515x515, 253K)

holy shit it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=hhUq2ELtE9Y

Attached: Capture.png (564x657, 490K)

1 week from today Epstein will be balls deep in another girl again.

You are living on planet Jew.

Great qrd. Still why does Trump protect Acosta like this when he himself raped multiple underage girls in Epstein's employ?
downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2018/01/welcome-to-waterbury-city-that-holds.html?m=1

>defending his Zionist puppet this hard

LMFAO

Other than Cameron Boyce and Iris Annabel Goldsmith, are there any other recent deaths that can be linked to Epstein?

>downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2018/01/welcome-to-waterbury-city-that-holds.html?m=1
You stupid nog, Katie Johnson's story has been debunked countless times

Yes this too. Seeing all these fanatical pizzagate debunkers falling over each other to condemn Epstein in the name of #metoo really jogs the nogs dontit

>yes ittt was debunked goy I tells ya, I wore my underwear
Kys pedokike, take out your bloodline first tyvm

Attached: 1562734298748.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: 1562768757651.png (680x357, 427K)

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED

WTF Jow Forums?!?!????

you know I'm right, either his Is nationalists are playing power games or some internal gov conflict, the man can barely read and is always in the news for saying the dumbest shit

>This massive pedophile ring ran by global elitists and backed by the government and media is like a decade old why bother durrrrr

Attached: pepedumb.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Yes Clinton will be included

social.quodverum.com/@REX/102422938405764179

>this implicates CIA and Mossad in trafficking children for the purpose of having Epstein obtain blackmail material against the rich and powerful.
this is just the tip of the shit iceberg
they're going down

Attached: 3 - somethings got to give.png (1804x1960, 2.39M)

>To become a billionaire
>You need to be expert in maths

Attached: images.jpg (521x589, 19K)

Isn't it pilpully illegal to out an intelligence agent?

Hiring accountants

Chainlink, obviously

That's not proof. I'm not even asking for proof he was mossad. I'm asking for proof of any claims he was mossad. I've seen CIA. I haven't seen even the remotest mention he was mossad. Personally, I think OP made that up out of whole cloth because he knows his audience. So, show me even one reasonably reputable claim Epstein was affiliated with Israeli intelligence and I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.

Here's the sauce. He starts talking about it @5:14
youtu.be/PJuLgJ4pRCM

>they're going down
It's already happening.

>Wang Zhenhua: China arrests tycoon linked to child sex allegations
bbc.com/news/business-48946243

Also I wonder if this had anything to do with the CIA???
>U.S. seizes cargo ship MSC Gayane after 20-ton cocaine bust

How doyou thinkCIA and Mossad blackmail politicians?

By using assets like child trafficker Epstein

Jewishism 101

renegadetribune.com/the-evidence-for-jeffrey-epsteins-mossad-connection/