Blacks need Credit Cards, goy

Why are you denying blacks the right to get credit scores and credit cards?
marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/2EE26CBE-A24A-11E9-943F-DA199D5CC6B2

Attached: 0EDB6CCC-EFF1-4E2B-96F8-699A823FFCFA.jpg (579x655, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rename MASTERcard to WAKANDAcard to end the MASTER/SLAVE dynamic, and give all blacks unlimited credit.

but wouldn't it be racist to charge them interest?

Oh because financing a bunch of sub 400 credit score niggers back in the early 2000's sure didn't FUCK UP THE ENTIRE ECONOMY OF THE WORLD OR ANYTHING SO LETS DO IT AGAIN.
My nigger fatigue is just about maxed out.

Extremely, but shiiiet, you know they don't make them in their real names anyway

So if you're a nigger, you're given a bump of 100 pts?

Well thats great, but isnt it always the fat white girl that has the good credit?

Attached: fatty.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Welcome to the next housing market crash in 5 years when poor people who have a history of not making payments or having too much debt to income ratio stop making payments on their homes. Then the liberals can say how evil capitalism is for banks giving out loans to anyone and having vacant homes while there are homeless people. If only there was some economic event in the mid 2000s that we could go back and learn from.

Her proposal will only make things worse. Those same people pay their utility bills late. Their credit score will only go down.

Every single day, I hate this stupid useless cocksucking cunt 10 times more.

Are you kidding this is awesome

The k*kes are k*king themselves- big banks will now be FORCED to lend to terrible credit rated customers. They’ll lose so much money because of diversity and in the name of inclusion. It’llbe wonderful, jews hurting themselves in their own wallets.

Thank you diversity

Attached: 5EAC2E7C-7255-4BEC-81F5-6AE0680E3271.jpg (480x495, 28K)

first it was Food stamps

now its free money

Attached: 1561428786034.jpg (500x484, 39K)

Then government will step in to cover that debt at tax payer expense
Their credit cards will be paid for by raising taxes on everyone else

So they wanna recreate the exact same housing bubble that crashed 2007 AGAIN ?!
The EXACT same reason and concept! Fuckn retards!

Trying to cater to retarded niggers with bad credit is what led to the housing crisis.

Crashing this economy, with NO SURVIVORS

beat me to it

>boosting black home (((ownership))) rates
Why does she hate blacks so much? The last thing they need is more debt. That's how they got their bad credit scores in the first place.

Do you understand how bad debt expense works

Plz take accounting

Attached: 8545E74A-21DD-4B52-A150-27E43B34019A.jpg (720x720, 63K)

special skin privileges again really?

POOR NIGS NEED SOME MORE HELPS? NEED SOME MORE WHITE PEOPLE TO DIG WELLS AND BUILDS SCHOOLS IN AFRICAS FOR THEMS? ANOTHER LIVES AIDES FOR THESES POORS POORS NIGGERS?

Attached: 1457760815056.jpg (360x480, 39K)

that nigger slaveowner woman wants to give all bleks $25,000 to buy a house
in b4 many trillions in bailouts

Cant wait, I managed to get enough dosh together to buy a property at the tail end of the last crash and lemme tell ya I got the seller down $20k and since then the value of the property has risen to double what I paid.

Unironically theyre better off without it
Fucking asked for it, apparently if you pay with it, you also have to pay a fee for paying
Why would anyone unironically want that BS

>we want 2008 to happen again

>Implying
You think kikes will suffer the losses? Who bailed out the banks last time? You and I thats who. That was als

Then the government can bail the banks out again hallelujah

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Zl

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562853371.6569998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Didn't we already see how the whole "easy access to loans" things played out?

>Fat fingering the post button

That was also the moment when I decided to go out of my way to ensure I was not net contributing to taxes as much as possible.

be banker
snap fingers
magical fiat currency appears, making everyone poorer
give your make-believe money to niggers who create big, toxic bubbles of debt
???
world economic meltdown like it's 2008 again!
hopefully this time the TEA Party and Occupy recognize both the government and wall street are both in on this dumbass game together and they're both the problem. 1+1=42 (i'm using common core math here)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Fu

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562853511.3100002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>world economy melts down
>Government makes more magic money and gives it to the bankers
>There are trillions of dollars richer while your savings are gone and you probably lost your home
Why wouldn't bankers repeat 2008? They didn't lose anything.

/thread... riggght?

Chuckling @ pol shilling for the bankers and their extortion machine

Never change pol

Attached: IMG_20190710_175427.jpg (500x426, 131K)

Financial Goy here. Lenders jizz their pants over bills like this. From a major Bank's perspective, we WANT to open lines of credit for these fuckers. We earn more profit when they can't pay back their principal are are simply paying off fees and interest. High Risk lending is actually preferable to responsible lending.

> Does this fuck over the middle-class?
Yes, it ensures more people are absorbed into a perpetual debt-cycle.

> Does this fuck over the middle-class?
Yes. It raises your interest rates so we can mitigate our loses.

> Does this fuck over the wealthy?
Lord no. It actually increases our on-paper asset sheets and makes us appear to be worth more in holdings as well as increases profits because see points 1 and 2.

Attached: equal-housing-opportunity-logo-1200w.jpg (1130x1209, 155K)

>keep making money more worthless
>give yourself even more of it

These "people" are essentially hungry ghosts.

Attached: hungry ghosts.jpg (720x720, 320K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. vX

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562854075.738.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>rent is on time due to section 8
>cell phone on time cuz Obama phone
>dunno wut credit score means, but gibs me dat too

>to INCLUDE cell phones, rent, and utilities
How is this a bad thing though?

Attached: 15283625251.png (1459x2048, 1.23M)

I don’t know, magic? Tell me instead of being a dick kissing nigger faggot

This. They figure most people have forgotten about the shitty lending practices they legislated well over a decade ago in the name of diversity.

Attached: 15678665_leface.jpg (960x904, 220K)

Kek

So blacks get credit cards, then don’t pay. Credit card companies exist to make a profit. Credit card companies will just make their own internal score and use that.

Kamala Harris is the most nakedly pandering candidate I have ever seen

Nigger +200 pts
White - 200
Asian -300
This won't backfire

She literally sucked dick to get where she is, I don’t think pandering is a problem for her

>>to INCLUDE cell phones, rent, and utilities
all things which niggers regularly miss payments on lel
will be hilarious when it blows up in her face as more poor whites are helped by this than nogs

How exactly is a pay-as-you-go cell phone and section 8 housing going to improve a credit score?

You posted this same thing in another thread under a croatian flag
Reminder not to click weird links on 4chins, shill groups are trying to ger your ip address

So a credit crunch is coming when they don't pay? Good stuff.

Attached: FireShot Capture 135 - Daily Morning __ - http___gorillafeed.com_daily-morni.png (534x723, 886K)

tell her you need to sleep with her to get your vote. it worked earlier in her career.

This is kind of what I was thinking. It's just allowing the credit reporting agencies (who've already proven they can't be trusted with you info) to collect even more information about you.

Exactly. For bill dodging niggers this will only make things WORSE for them.

This too.

The entire 2020 field is tripping over themselves to see who can give their voters more of whiteys money
This is what the end of democracy looks like

so, basically a subsidy to mortgage lenders?

Its going to backfire. Tons of young people miss payments on those things. Now they are going to be tanking their credit score before they have ever borrowed a cent in their life.

Because all the white guys who are saving money living at home don't make those payments so when they go to buy a house sheckelstein can say they have a low credit score because there is no payment history of these services. So after they deny whitey they'll give the loan to a black family that gets section 8 and say they made their rent payments so they have a history of making payments.

Negro dick, even though she is a Pajeet

This would actually be quite funny. We can marry high finance to niggers that can back their debts.

ITS JUST CUZ SHE CARES SO MUCH!

Attached: Capture.png (696x499, 58K)

this entire concept is blacked and jewed at the same time, with middle class whites footing the bill.

This. Why haven't you taken the debtslavery-pill pol?

Attached: 1510710127382.gif (460x345, 734K)

so basically a social credit system sneaking in via credit score

Dems are so fucked in 2020

I bet this won't negatively effect interest rates or anything when whites and asians have to pay more to use credit to cover the nigger's delinquent accounts. My interest rates go up I'm cancelling every fucking card I have.

>Blacks complain they can't get credit cards or loans
>DAS RACIST!
>Change the laws
>Blacks are in perma-debt because they don't understand how interest works
>Blacks complain about predatory lending

don't be a bigot.
its time for credit scores to get Woke

Does this nigger even know what credit is?

>Harris called for amending the Fair Credit Reporting Act to require credit reporting agencies to include payments of rent, cellphone bills and utilities when calculating credit scores.

So, basically, she wants the taxpayer funded welfare state that covers these things for minorities to boost their credit scores.

>tl,dr

Let's change the rules so everybody else has to pay more to support negroe home ownership.

these idiot dems did this before
it caused the housing market collapse and almost caused total collapse of the system

>Prove to me your not a murderer
Liberals pandering to guilty until proven innocent should be hung for treason as innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of american values, or atleast it was.

>let's enslave niggers again but this time through debt
This bird is a little too extreme for my taste

Wut? No. It's just increasing the number of recurring payments included in your credit report.

It's the other way around, nogs get shoes, jews get pat on backs and you will pay for it all...literally.

Welfare programs already exist for housing and phones, not sure about utilities.

>forcing companies to prove a negative

>first it was Food stamps
>now its free money
>and now increased credit scores for no reason

Its antisemetic not to

This is the correct take. Niggers have government funded cell phones, section 8 housing, and utility assistance. She wants the fact that they're on welfare to be used to boost their credit scores.

and not only that prove it to who?
are they going to find an impartial judge or let the feminist mob be the judge?
pretty sure i know which they'll pick

jewed and kike pilled
also admiring them 2s

Yep, 2008 was more than 10 years ago, time to repeat the bad debt shitshtorm (and make some sweet shekels)

Attached: 1510644471043.gif (382x379, 387K)

This

i'm optimistically thinking this is the reason it has bipartisan support

Took the required accounting. Nothing that I can remember would stop the government from doing what he stated.

Attached: IMG_4201.jpg (634x699, 122K)

Guess who will pay higher interest to make up for the inevitable defaults?

whoops, supposed to be responding to

I'm ok with it. It would mean I could afford a home during the crash.

5 foot, 8 inches?
I don't think so.

And they'll crash and be bailed out by white man's money. AGAIN.

>Muh College Loan Forgiveness!

Its literally white people giving jewish banks money

>Reparations!

Its literally white tax dollars going to blacks because they buy the most (((consumer goods)))

I can't believe how blind these people are

those milkers are as big as that midget's head lel

Oh god another housing bubble is going to be created.

Niggers can't ever swim how do they expect them to keep their credit above water.

>I am willing to enforce spot price controls in areas that would make me get a lot of retweets
I hope these cunts keep running their mouths it will make it easier to stomach what's coming when I have to witness it unfold.

Oh sweet summer child. Who do you think will be paying for those losses? Jews? Lol.

lol
when the economy crashes the government will bail out the banks. They always do.
YOU will be the one paying the bill

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. GL

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856099.313.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Nigger, bad debt expense only works when you have enough profit from other ventures to cover it. Fuck your ACCT 101 tier knowledge. How the fuck do you think the housing crisis happened last time you ignorant nigger?