Are traditional new age women a real thing or a meme?

Are traditional new age women a real thing or a meme?
I feel like this is just like always when women pretend to be something they're not just to infiltrate male circles.

Attached: brittany new boyfirend.jpg (863x1272, 297K)

Traditional women only exist in Asia and Central Europe.

Sounds fun, thanks man I'll be there.

shit he is holding onto her like the last Star Wars figure in the store. Im guessing this relationship is a one way street in terms of commitment, you know Brittney isnt exclusive with this cuck job.

They exist but they're all ugly

Maybe but every place has its fair share of degenerate women. High chance you live in the city if this is your experience. Never have kids unless you can raise them outside of a city because there's only so much you can do to influence them in comparison, same goes for women.

What do you mean by 'traditional new age'? I understand 'new age' to mean crystals and tarot cards.

I live in the suburbs and degenerate girls are still everywhere.

> this girl looks like a Quadroon
> traditional

Pick one

Suburbs count as the city when talking about Degen influence. You need to get out to a rural area if you want to break free.

Women have always been hoes becoming literal nuclear engineers of finding ways to fuck around and still seem pure/fake being virgins.

A woman is as trad to the level of dicking you can give her. If you make her cum, she'll be as loyal as biologically possible for you. If your a limp dick, she'll be a feminist cunt who wants to wear the pants.

Beatings work too, just beat her instead of letting her cum.

I see this picture of seemingly two happy people. A man who thinks he scored well above his playing field and a woman who feels after all the degrading heartbreak she has finally settled for a man who will be receptive to her emotions and love her for the person she is. Two optimistic people who are living with the best of intentions and one person who has no idea of the amount of pain that is coming.

He has no idea that when she turns mid 30s her mind set is going to change from a person needing emotional support to a strong independent woman who needs no one. She'll be repulsed even looking at him and slowly start to pull away.

She'll begin plotting ways to escape and some new guy will begin to show her attention. She'll make plans that will involve living a life with the new guy and not even a bit of thought will go into the devastation she'll create and all of the lives that will be impacted.

This man in the picture will be none the wiser still feeling pride and contentment everyday when he arrives home from his high paying job into the nice comfy home they have built together. He may even start to bring up the subject of having kids or planning for retirement. Non the wiser that his beautiful wife and love of his live is getting plowed by some random guy and can't wait to leave him.

One day he'll be handed divorce papers and his heart absolutely broken in a million pieces will do anything to keep it all together even forgiving her infidelity. She won't care and will be even more repulsed by how weak and disgusting he is. After the divorce court raping and losing half of his life accomplishments and a percentage of his future income to his strong independent ex wife and lawyers. He'll see what we all could see coming and now is in the singles market 15 years older, fatter, balder, uglier and poorer than when he started.

I doubt he'll look so smug 15 years from now.

Which one do you think has the longest dick?

get out of the house and have fun.

based ahmed

>when women pretend to be something they're not
Speaking of, there's no way that negress is well-behaved still looking THAT much like a negroid, probably secretly a crazy 'ratchet' bitch

>I feel like this is just like always when women pretend to be something they're not

Keep letting yourself get kucked, in a few more years you should be smart enough not only to have these great instincts, but to listen to them as well.

The more respect you have for women, the more growing up you still have left to do.

well said user. INCELS UNITE!

>thinking girls who get beat don’t cum harder

>traditional new age women
Fiction just like red pilled women or red pilled niggers. Sure they can LARP for attention but never truly understand it personally seeing how their behavior doesn't change.

Fuck off vice, no one gives a shit about your niggardry!