Gym goers don't care about equality

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-gym-visit-more-socioeconomic-equality-believe-class-research-brunel-university-a7752741.html

>The longer a man spent in the gym the less they believed in the redistribution of wealth, according to the findings

Why are gym rats such selfish assholes, Jow Forums? Why don't they want to make the world a better place?

Attached: gym.png (937x564, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the weak must fear the strong

I had to stop going to my gym because it became overrun by niggers and I lost all my gains

Gains are only achieved through hard work. Those who are unable to achieve gains do not deserve to be given gains.

>Shill asking stupid questions
SAGE

Can't you go to another one? Or buy weights at home?

Makes sense.

Attached: strong.jpg (500x500, 79K)

I find if I don't go to the gym I don't work out at home even though I have the stuff

But what about all the disenfranchised POC living in America?

>go to gym all day long
>can't read up on how the Jews are fucking over the economy
>too busy getting gains to learn essential economics
>too busy with insta-thots to realize they're being moved around like pawns in a rigged game
Seems like basic causation=correlation in this case. If you're too busy at the gym odds are you haven't researched how jewed the economy is.

Attached: Capture+_2018-01-04-13-12-09-1-1.png (1400x1693, 297K)

>Why are gym rats such selfish assholes, Jow Forums? Why don't they want to make the world a better place?
Because no one gave them their gains.

If you want the world to be a better place, go out and make it happen.

fpbp

Attached: 9yzWT0A.png (1163x761, 971K)

How do you define earn?

Incel detected

Attached: 1sF4ET1x.jpg (1080x1493, 203K)

That just means the rich stay in the US instead of fleeing it because of high taxes, retard.

Criminals are the strong ones.

Holy fucking KEK at that article. vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

>Why are gym rats such selfish assholes, Jow Forums? Why don't they want to make the world a better place?
Because no one gave them their gains.

If you want the world to be a better place, go out and make it happen.

because becoming really dedicated to powerlifting, bodybuilding, or strongman shit makes you realize that equality is false and categorically cannot happen.
No matter what you to, chances are there's a guy who has better genetics than you that will blow the shit out of your progress in half the time it took you. Some people have bodies naturally built for deadlifts, some people will have naturally juicy quads and no shoulders, some people have roid-delts without even working shoulders.
Spending 8+ years in the gym teaches you to be comfortable with inequality because it's about what YOU accomplish, not about being "equal" with everyone else.
That webm with the multiple amputee in that obstacle course race is a good example: dude accomplishes a lot and he immediately turns around to help someone else, despite missing an arm and a leg because he realizes that accomplishment is its own reward, then the thot turns around and goes "WTF?" because she's just there for the instagram e-thot points.

Oh no

Notice the elephant:
>equality is faith, like christianity or buddhism, only shittier

>be comfortable with inequality because it's about what YOU accomplish, not about being "equal" with everyone else

Based

So gyn goers have a functioning brain.
As compared to leftard vegetarians, whos body and brain literally disintegrates.
Pottery ...

I made my own "equality" why would I care to give you yours? t. Jow Forums

>Physically adept men possessing willpower, dedication and perseverance are less interested in the weak and systems which prioritize them
Who would have guessed?

I’ve never met a super muscular person who I thought had an above average iq.

No such thing. Just lazy shits.

good point, someone post that "where do you work out pic" with the library nerd & buff guy

Obvious. Testerone levels increasing. And that's how it should be for men. Only the strong will survive. No equality bs. That's woman speech.

Merit based dominance hierarchy

Attached: Lobster Lift.png (180x135, 63K)

I’ve never viewed a job holder as being strong. If they were strong they wouldn’t have allowed themselves to become slaves.

who is there more of?

Having high levels of testosterone doesn’t equate to strength in Darwinian terms.

Had that problem once, just started risking the drive time and started going to a white populated gym.

wow, its almost as if watching inferior """people""" around you be objectively inferior somehow makes you think that they are inferior

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. rT

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855198.541.jpg (360x640, 80K)

What about varg?

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. xG

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855272.741.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Prime example.

Physical exercise prevents IQ decline with age.

>Me standing in squat rack
>Women in squat rack next to me squatting 60kg with immense effort
>I'm OHP'ing that next to her for reps

No shit, the gym is not only the red pill on equality of the sexes but equality in general.

bulshit, the more i lift the more redder i get

That's just because you want to fuck all the left wing girls. Deep down you're just as facist as all of us, user.

Lyin ass boy

No shit.

No one cares about niggers and no one should, either.

Attached: 1562391522485.png (1280x720, 727K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. vm

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856147.652.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Are you sure attacking everyone is the correct path to acceptance? Sage

>Men who understand what sacrifice of time, money, and energy to better themselves don't find sympathy for people who don't.
Wow, it's almost like when that skinny fuck starts liftinf and getting fit he realizes that all the fat fucks complaining about not able to loose weight are full of shit and then also realizes that poor people are the same way.

H-hey..! R-racist! Come back here! I need to scold you again.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. iz

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856441.66.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>people who believe in selfimprovement don't give a shit about poorer people
who cares lmao

That's your perception bias.

Can confirm. You weak unfit maggots must be exterminated.

Attached: 250kg.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

>people who work hard hate people who never work
NANI?!

Attached: shocked and appauled.png (277x277, 72K)

Have sex.

>its about what YOU accomplish
Yes good goyim. Individualism is the highest reward. Fuck everyone else. Society is anarchy and libertarianism is the only model that allows the strong to rule the weak.
>except we keep our tribes because otherwise that's antisemitic

Fpbp

Based cuckposter

Yeah because communism is actually just a power fantasy about killing the people currently on top of the hierarchy and replacing them with yourself