Renowned physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss on Jeffrey Epstein

Renowned physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss on Jeffrey Epstein

Attached: IMG_20190710_130607.jpg (1110x964, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryY60SExFYA
twitter.com/lkrauss1/status/938532141054304256?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=gTJP4t0JG5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a scientist you would think that a guy who hangs out with Presidents might be a little bit careful about his fetish. Or maybe Mr Krauss was homeschooled?

Dr. Robert Trivers on Jeffrey Epstein

Attached: IMG_20190711_101226.jpg (2230x1268, 418K)

I remember reading this guys book. It was good talking about space probes and universe radiation. Then about halfway thru he says God doesn’t exist because Dinesh D’Souza lost a debate to Christopher Hitchens. So it doesn't surprise me he uses his alleged credentials to defend a guy who got him girls after his fellow researchers alleged he was sexually harassing them.

Is that guy a scientist or something?

See how Krauss looks. He was obviously a nerd loser as a teenager. Extremely smart, no doubt about it but he didn't have a typical teenager life with slaying those young pussays and partying hard. Epstein gave him this. He will be forever granted.

i obviously meant grateful. Sry for autocorrect.

Canadians are following Satan

>Krauss was born on May 27, 1954, in New York City, but spent his childhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He was raised in a Jewish household.

Hmmmmm...

Attached: 1561194129391.gif (500x400, 999K)

Breaking news: Bunch of thirsty seniors who rely on money to get laid defend a wealthy pedo, more at 11:00

As a shitposter I dont care for the opinions of anyone, so as a shitposter I dont care for the opinion of a scientist.

Attached: 7901771a4fc5ba029416b99965a53719.jpg (487x680, 40K)

>here's 40 grand
>I want to know which girls will be most able to run away
what the fuck

>MISTER scientist
>i only operate on evidence
>hmm they kinda looked of age
>dude trust me
>did i mention that i am a scientist yet?
>oh btw i am a scientist

Attached: 1554960356214.jpg (960x830, 119K)

>as a scientist
>very science
>empirical data
>did i mention i'm a jewish scientist and very empirical based on data?

Oh? I'd love to know what his fetishes are. I have a Giantess fetish, it really does drive me quite mad.

You're insulting him subtly with social threats. It's obvious. Knock it the fuck off. They hold no water anymore.

The real problem here is that it's not just propagandized science like politics, psychology, medicine, psychiatry etc that are dominated by these selfserving nepotistic pedokikes. It's the fact that all real sciences are as well, with the possible exception of chemistry and engineering.
Because that is the real reason our culture has become stagnant.

oh, wasn't this jew one of the joe rogan's guests

That is a erm.....peculiar statement

Attached: 61E23932-EF7C-4F24-83F8-5CD011AD8469.png (300x300, 85K)

the words of a kike.

Attached: 1558539831965.jpg (850x1230, 424K)

>tfw you grew up watching bill nye and magic schoolbus so you loved science so much that you grew up to get an advanced STEM degree only to learn that most scientists are brainlets outside of their little niche but think thier retarded opinions matter because our society idolizes them

its a weird feel bros

Attached: disdain.jpg (600x693, 43K)

*AHEM*

It is women who perpetuate the system. Young men are denied mates when they're young in exchange for a taste of all of the next generation's youth later in their lives - usually when they're old and people will say the exact things they're saying here.

They think it serves as a means to atone for their own terrible behavior. It's likely these women hurt a lot of men and didn't seem mindful enough to stop. They're non-monogamous by nature, so they force that behavior on their offspring too by forcing them to socialize constantly. They'll take embarrassing recordings and misrepresent the events occurring in them to make you out to be something you're not.

Anyone defending this guy is either a moron or someone who used Epstein's services

>Krauss was born on May 27, 1954, in New York City, but spent his childhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He was raised in a Jewish household.
OY VEY

Attached: (((LaurenceKrauss))) .jpg (1280x1787, 592K)

Epstein did nothing wrong.He didn't rape anyone. I mean, these 14 year old "girls" would just be wasting their holes on high school approved ballplayers. At least Epstein paid them like the prostitutes they are

youtube.com/watch?v=ryY60SExFYA

kek

Wait til you realize that you were intentionally lead down the wrong path and all the shit these people go on at great length about is patently false. The reality you believe by the time you graduate college is essentially 100% false.

Attached: ra.png (1280x1219, 361K)

>as a scientist
He said scientist but I heard something (((else)))

Story of my life, only with italian scientists.

Im already past that point my dude, dont worry

"By the time the're 14 or 15, they're like grown women were 60 years ago"
What did he mean by this?

We feed them milk with estrogen in it so they're grown women sooner

Attached: flossing zoomer.gif (931x682, 426K)

Fucking based. I'm glad that we recognized the system went too far. Good. Fix it.

(((((KRAUSS))))))
>Check it
>He's actually a noseboy

>as a scientist always judge things on empirical evidence
>my presumption was to believe his own word over another’s because I liked him
>imma scientist
>science

Attached: B3DC2DD5-7268-4E59-A251-6EB08D0D4C0A.jpg (423x347, 16K)

sir the technical term is kikerino

this guy definitely fucked little girls

Hey you took that quote out of context. If your gonna strawman, find another debate partner. (((physicists))) did nothing wrong!

Based and pre-feminism pilled

Like no...and I mean no women were involved....makes me laugh till my side splits open.

As a scientist im telling you to not dig into my connections because as a scientist you should obviously listen to what i say because im a scientist.

>A man can't tell a woman's age just from looking at them.

The dumb fucks put on a shit ton of makeup and they think it'll fool you. Men see through it every time.

They were prostitutes, though, not girlfriends.

It's that guy retarded?

Epstein did nothing wrong, as long as you define 'coordinated rape slavery' as nothing.

>as a scientist I don't think anything happened if I didn't witness it
Is he joking? What a dumbass.

He was complicit in it, yes. They convinced him that he'd enjoy living like that more. They convinced a lot of men that. They were wrong.

Those recordings probably have him crying and miserable. They might edit it for the few minutes he can take himself out of it, but that's likely what he did.

HE DIDNT RAPE ANYONE

CONSENSUAL SEX WITH TEEN =/= RAPE

Attached: tard windmill.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Thanks for your data pedo

>an adult can’t verbally ask another person what their age is

lol you mad?

Attached: asshole boy.jpg (737x1045, 440K)

Empirical evidence?

well i wouldn't put it past a physicist to be poor at these types of things

Some overly edited recordings.

The woman de-synced her mouth with her body language and thought we couldn't establish a continuum for them. They likely told him that they'd sleep with him, made him change rooms, started recording without his knowledge, and then edited it afterwards to manipulate how other people would perceive it. They then use it as blackmail against him to support this incredibly fucked up system because men shame other men for their sexuality.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, kid.

>whose research Epstein has generously funded

>Upon investigating allegations about sexual misconduct by Krauss, ASU determined that he had violated university policy and removed him from the Origins Project directorship in July 2018.[3][4]He continued as a Professor at ASU until retiring in May of 2019.

Want to know how I know you're a woman?

Nice ad hominem. But its true. Just deal with it

Attached: npc.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Krauss. Sounds jewish

What's wrong? Am I just too spot on? Of course. So fix it.

>but think thier retarded opinions matter because our society idolizes them
Yeah I think that fad passed when the "learn to code" crowd figured out that they got duped again.

>Padme in the streets
>Badme in the sheets

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x367, 20K)

Yeah. OK. Wait until they turn on you.

How should I know? I haven’t seen any recording

Just wait. Pay attention to what you're not seeing, not what you do.

Fuck off Bill, we see right through you.

>relying on one sample to generalize about whole set
Not a very good scientist if he doesn't use basic logic

Im not sure what fad you are referring to, but the idolization of scientists has been going on for a long time, and they have been offering retarded opinions on stuff for a long time

Are we using names yet?

>Krauss

Looks like another pedo has come out to defend his pedo friends.

He’s a big brain (((scientist))) who likes Epstein’s money how dare you

My bad

Right. N must equal 2.

So it's always better to work for a compromise.

>Renowned
>As a scientist
>I judge things scientifically
>The fact that I'm a scientist makes me right about everything

I trust Malcolm.

Attached: Polisalwaysright.jpg (874x1166, 332K)

>as a scientist
kikes and their larping...
too bad noone belives what scientists say anymore after the amount of bullshit that has been associated with them in the media last couple years

ironic
twitter.com/lkrauss1/status/938532141054304256?lang=en

It’s impossible to look more Jewish than this

I wonder what dirt Epstein has on him.

Holy shit he's a SCIENTIST everything he says is the truth based on empirical research so now I have to believe it. Reddit squad roll out!

Titles don't matter. What you're doing is no better than juvenile name calling.

He's a fucking Jew defending his fellow Jew. Are you retarded?

Maybe the Jews are trying to pick the right side.

>cringes internally

>criminals
>commit crime in plain site
is this guy retarded?

Wow

lol, yeah right

>baseless accusations against Moore
>calls him a pedophile
>Actual indictment against a serial rapist and suspected human trafficker
>defends him outright

>(((Krauss)))

Well OF COURSE did he stand by him. Wow! Color me shocked!

>Actual indictment against a serial rapist and suspected human trafficker
>defends him outright
flies are attracted to shit

Ya but he’s a scientist and you aren’t. Fucking idiot.

Quick! Before someone edits the wikipedia article to "american" again!

Kek

Scientist Dr. Jf Garipey on his friend and benefactor Jeffrey Espstein

youtube.com/watch?v=gTJP4t0JG5U

Welp, that confirms that this dude has probably fucked 50 underage whores with Epstein.

See

Whale biologist!