Cetacean Humanoids lack a Political Party System

They just have A Chief Matriarch, Matriarchs, Ministers and Generals represented in their Senate/Parliament.

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

still a class society, I pass

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Their society isn't divided into class, rather occupation. Calves are rigorously tested to see which occupation they are suited to then trained for that profession.

bump

>Cetacean
>Humanoids

Attached: 12207482-6916877-image-a-34_1555099268419.jpg (519x519, 52K)

You should have children to carry on your bloodline.

Do you have any questions?

Well, When I mean Humanoid, They have two arms and two legs.

Attached: didyouknow.gif (728x408, 748K)

Summon Cthulhu.

Attached: cthulhu-awakens_o_2343531.jpg (2000x1489, 382K)

Second thoughts, you shouldn't.

Sounds gay

Does the Cetacean Humanoid look Lovecraftian?

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

How?

The Females are actually bigger than the Males.

Very.

Thankyou. Well i'll give a short synopsis, it's a Cetacean Humanoid descended from a Hybrid Oligocene mysticete/odontocete. They hunt Krill and Fish using Sonar. They are Matriarchal with the Females bigger and stronger than the Males.

Give me a run down on their safe nasal sex practices.
I specifically remember you saying they practice nasal sex.

Young Males will often experiment with young Females by putting their penis in the female's blowhole. Sometimes they will do that homosexually since Male Homosexuality isn't considered taboo.

Take your pathetic concepts to Jow Forums. No you're not a biologist, you are autistic and need to preoccupy yourself with something more realistic and applicable to the real world should you wish to post anything of worth here on Jow Forums.

Can they do this?

Attached: Cuttlefish hypnosis.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

No, they don't have chromatophores but they can stun prey with clicks.

Are you a biologist?

Thank you for this.
I look forward to the next thread as I am working.

See you around!

Stop encouraging him. Perverts like you deserve the rope.

Fuck off Kiwi go pray to Allah with your ex-DJ woman leader.
The Cetacean Humanoids will come to rape you fucking irrelevant fags soon enough.

He's an Aussie but an Honorary Kiwi which isn't good.