What's the revisionist stance on Generalplan Ost?

How can holocaust deniers deny the plan to genocide the Slavs?

Attached: zesmiljoen.jpg (500x500, 47K)

By virtue of the fact that "the Holocaust" confirmed to the Concentration Camp Model of Extermination, which didn't begin till 1942, Jan, where the Final Solution was first proposed, and was not implemented until well into Spring.

20 Million Orthadox Christian Slavs were murdered not in the Holohoax, but by the German Occupation of Slavic territory, like Serbia, etc.

Slavs are neither white nor humn

Human*

It's not genocide if they aren't people.

If the evil nazis wanted to wipe out the Slavs why did they not send many of them to camps?

See shlomo gets it, I'll bet he's not even mad about his nonhuman ancestors getting shoah'd.

Would have been pretty based if it was carried out. But since it wasn't and the Slavs gave a big middle finger to the JewSA, they've earned their place I guess.

Lol. Ancap in Israel...

Attached: 1557532289824.png (488x720, 243K)

Oh you. I do know you were plotting with people who were impersonating me, saying anti Semitic things, and you said you would screen cap it for later. You may go and fuck yourself.

But I do still laugh at how much rent free space I take up in your head.

You are now searching the catalog for me aren’t you? Thinking up rhymes, making graphics. It is almost sweet.

You need a girlfriend

Really? Find where I said that and cap it for me, because I remember saying I'd thought about it, but was too cheap/lazy to bother finding a french VPN. I also remember pointing out impersonators, and explaining the differences. Was your memeflagging vacation fun? After all that talk about wanting consistent IDs for others, you go and do something hypocritical like that. Given your history with slinging and then complaining about ad homs, I'm not surprised though.

>find slav standing up to his ankles in cow shit
>send him to the inner German cities completely devoid of warfare
>give him job putting together planes
>give him min wage
>enough money to go home and drink at the end of the day
>war ends
>for the rest of his life time he'll tell you in his shitty slavic language after fucking his hot wife that he was a slave for nazi germany

>What's the revisionist stance on Generalplan Ost

Fake and gay

Attached: 1481067168289.png (250x178, 22K)

And you don’t remember saying you were screencapping it for later? With the obvious implication that you would pretend it was me... deceptive and dishonest and typical.

I don’t think my suggestion that cunts like you should identify yourselves is hypocritical

Since people have started to impersonate me and lie, and say things I would not say, I had to stop using the ID. As you pointed out I have not got the technical ability to prevent them. So memeflagging is the next best thing. At least I get peace from your idiotic attention whoring for a while.

Well, was the Morgenthau plan put into effect? It's easy to flex with all sorts of LARPy shit during war time.

Still too dumb to tripfag to prevent impersonators, like I mentioned in the conversation you're bitching about? The same one where I said I was too cheap/lazy to get a vpn and screencap? Why haven't I posted those caps yet then? Those memeflagging threads would have been perfect for it.

Yep. Perhaps you could enlighten me, and prove yourself less cunt-like.

Although I agree - I am surprised you have not used them... perhaps because I was memflagging and would just ignore them, as I have ignored you.

It has been fun though, there is a mad American who has been saying for weeks that I am someone called Aaron Richards. In the last week I have seen him cause several others of being him, and now he seems to think that this Aaron guy is using several VPN’s to multiple post in threads. It is almost as funny as your fan fiction and love poems.

Germany was systematically brought to starvation in the years after the war by abolishing the German red cross and making food-transport to Germany (from the Vatican for instance) illegal. Millions died in the years after the war. Population census estimate around 6 tot 9 million dead, mostly men, from 1945 until 1951.

Now I get to call you dumb, because you ignore the part where you can solve the impersonation problem. You'd figure an engineer would be better at problem solving, especially when the problem is so simple. Unless of course you're trying to engineer victimhood.

Ah, let me see...

So that is how it works.
Never looked that up before.

Not dumb, just not that bothered. Thank you for the not bothering to tell me and just being an annoying cunt.

It is an ugly trip code though.

I shall play with passwords until I get something less fugly

Oh dear that is still awful

Dreadful....

Maybe this...

Nah that is still awful

Is there a program that lets you reverse engineer them? So I could get something decent looking?

But I suppose that would defeat the point as someone could then use it to reverse your trip code and impersonate you...

>proposed plan
>never accepted or taken seriously
It's the smallpox blankets of WW2

Denial of the Slavic genocide has never been sufficiently proven to be true on pol at any point or time.

Attached: How starving Ukrainian kids were fed in Kharkov.jpg (750x2776, 986K)

The nazis did in fact treat the Slavs as literal dirt, for nazism was satanic, dishonorable and shameful. Nazis and the Germans in general along with their Austrian brothers were the mongols and turks of the 20th century.

Attached: nazi atrocities 1.png (460x3122, 1.56M)

Attached: nazi atrocities 2.png (460x2787, 1.44M)

It didn't exist, just like the Holocaust never occured. Burden of proof is on the accuser.

Die in a fire, Rabbi.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

But the Holocaust has been proven. Stop being silly

You didn't present any facts, though.

Attached: 1546844001075.jpg (328x383, 17K)

They were murdered by the bolshevist who tried to put the blame on germany like they did with all their crimes. Katyn the most well know, because of polish eternal victim propaganda relating to ww2

K, give a copy of the original general plan ost. I'll wait.

Wait what's that? It doesn't exist and we just have to trust the soviets and the allied jews on this?

Aw that shucks. I guess general plan ost was real guys, even if it was only in the minds fiction writers.

Riveting tale, Moshe. Seeth harder.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (600x400, 31K)

D&C JIDF made an oopsie and took off its meme flag.

Neither did any nazi revisionist 98% of the time.

Again, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Also, show your flag, Kike.

Proven to not have occurred more like.

Our daily french mizrahi communist has been btfo'd once again how can he ever recover. Seriously though you IDF pseudo-nigger should get out of your synagogues basement and have sex, incel.