CNN already linking Nazis in Death of American Scientist in Greece

This is hilarious and will make it even funnier when the suspect will turn out to be not a "Nazi"
CNN Reporter Arwa Damon just said and i quote:
>"This is a secret location and the Person who put the body there must have known about it"
So she's implying that only those sympathetic to "Nazis" know about this alleged "Secret Cave"
Before that CNN kept mentioning that the body was found
>"in a nazi bunker"
then
>"in a cave used by nazi soldiers during ww2 as a bunker"
>pic related
>twitter.com/CNN/status/1149274648191877120
Now let's get to the fun part about this Cave and fact check CNN:
>Cave has been used in Wars long before WW2
So why does CNN decide to mention only "Nazis" having used it as a Hideout/Bunker/Storage?
>Cave is actually well known among the population of Crete, even among Tourists, which makes me think the Person who put the body there either is new to Crete or wanted her to be found quickly
Watch CNN keep this pushed narrative up all day focusing how "the Nazis" have used this Cave while leaving out every other Military who used it before and after "the Nazis"

Attached: CNN001.png (472x593, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0UVjxbnxV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallikantzaros
youtube.com/watch?v=k2QYm4ewlLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theyll just bury the story when it turns out to be a turk or refugee, and people will only remember the initial reporting of it being le nahtzees

>Greece
So a primatologist then

Their subversive allegations already made people on Twitter now speculate if she was killed by a Right-Wing Terrorist because of the "Nazi Cave"
CNN knows exactly what it's doing, never underestimate them

Aber, Vee did it.

Could be either a Turk, a Greek or an Arab Migrant
The fact that this Cave is well known to People from Crete and even Western Tourists makes me think that either
>The Person who put the body there has no idea about Crete and figured the Cave is hidden and secret as CNN Arwa Damon claims it is
or
>Wanted the Body to be found or wasn't trying to hide the body at all
Imagine if the victim was a Jewish American, they would flat out claim that it was a Nazi even before the investigation is resolved

Attached: Oktoberfest 1937.jpg (1199x793, 159K)

>pic related

Attached: GermansToAmericansFlyer1944.jpg (1200x819, 161K)

>dubz
maybe she tested the biological content of some of the local delicacy's and found out the truth...

Attached: 11_154.png (452x132, 106K)

How about that? The Nazis continuing their Atlantis search from Crete.

Attached: 250px-Fate_of_Atlantis_artwork.jpg (250x332, 30K)

Poor biologist.
They get the most stick from the other two sciences like chemistry and physics, she really deserved better. :(

Attached: whi.jpg (500x437, 106K)

Best Indiana Jones Game

Attached: Crete.jpg (960x720, 168K)

kys honey pot nigger

The culprit, has to be assumed to be Greek, immigrant or tourist even though immigrant seems most likely to be true.
Justice needs to be served, so the rest in that area can feel safer.

>watch cnn

Attached: 931020D1-DFBE-467B-88D5-21B0336B3D4D.gif (500x375, 337K)

Why would a Greek kill an old Boomer Biologist from the USA?
Theft gone wrong?

this is an antifa tranny trying to get you to go to the like so they can get your IP adress, this fagot posts this over and over under a different flag in each thread.

All we need to do is spec ops a new word for nazi into the leftist vocab

Nazi in greece? In antifas home turf? Where they firebomb police buildings? Yeah okie doke

We can't possibly know if drugs were involved. Crete is a bit more aggressive on drug dealing than the rest of Greece.
It's just that I got to defend my culture objectively, assuming the worst first.

get out of the house and have fun.

They blow cock at baiting so it must be a tranny
>ooo so edgy i’m gonna kill myself!!
At least try to use creativity and say you’re gonna tie your rabbit down and dissect it live or some shit
Come on

Relax man. I was just breaking up the tension. Lot of shit news today.

I have to work lazy nigger

I’m outside though?

I prefer watching my political opponents and their Media in order to understand their methods and be able to factually point out their flaws
That way i don't end up like most Americans who only watch who they agree with
Keep in Mind, CNN outright says that only people who like them and agree with them watch them, that's also why they count on their opponents to be easily BTFO when talking about how CNN is manipulative, misleading or outright lying.
It's always better to watch and read people you want to expose or argue against

Attached: OyVeyCNN004.png (473x685, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r0UVjxbnxV4

Go outside and fight those nazi police who killed this biologist in their nazi cave

It's pouring here in Bavaria, i literally can't do anything outside right now

Attached: Rauhnacht-Festival-Bavaria-2018.jpg (1170x675, 135K)

+
I also assume that if a Greek man did it and actually told anyone, oh, that would fuck him up marvelously, especially in conservative Crete.

No worries i didn't mean my post in an offensive manner, just random sharing of stuff from my collection because pics, cheers
>pic related: backside

Attached: GermansToAmericansFlyer1944a.jpg (1200x841, 138K)

I have been to Crete many times, that's why i was surprised that CNN claims that this huge Cave that was used by Armies and Partisans before, during and after WW2 was somehow "secret" and "hidden" that "only some people know about"
>pic related a German WW2 Monument i visited the last time i was there
Hopefully none of the few Antifa on Crete have not defaced it yet
Most Greeks on Crete i met were respectful regarding the Monument, which surprised me

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (582x776, 217K)

she was probably a jew making bioweapons
so a gang or an intel operation whacked her
leave it to the jew controlled cia network called cnn to try and weave nazis into it

Nah i checked, she is not jewish nor married to one, but just imagine if she was and how different the Media would portray this and make implications
That said, i have no idea what she worked on, did she work with any government entities and contractors, if yes from which countries?

Attached: SCN_0005.png (901x1357, 439K)

culprit was probably a gypsoid or analbanian

Well yeah, it was Nazi zombies.

History, be that bad or good history, its monuments, artifacts or writings need to be kept safe.
I'm sure most agree.

we are having fun ? everytime i leave the house i get beaten up by minorities anyway, shitposting on Jow Forums is much safer than this "outside" you refer to.

>So why does CNN decide to mention only "Nazis" having used it as a Hideout/Bunker/Storage?
dude nazi bunkers are dimes a dozen on certain coasts of france
i'd say roughly one every 500m or 1/3 mile in burger units
that shit would be used by anybody
of course it sounds good for JEwNEws but it's meaningless as is

Attached: 1547762091345-fourchan-pol-202648922.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

go dilate

Attached: 1439233798810.jpg (582x1920, 280K)

NEW INFO:
>While jogging along the road which is almost next to the "secret cave" she was attacked
>Victim has a few non-deadly stabbing wounds made by a small knife
>Then she was asphyxiated
>No signs of sexual assault or rape
>After asphyxiation her Body was visibly dragged into the Cave
So Greek Bros, what most likely happened here?
What ethnicity or kind of people are known in Greece to follow this sort of attack sequence?

Attached: Crete01.jpg (1200x882, 140K)

>CNN: The ghost of Hitler, Himmler, and Dr. Mengele brutally rape and murder woman in Nazi cave. Young African migrant boys seen running from scene barely escape with their lives.

Why not add ashki to the beginning of nazi?

The horror of the Nazis is never ending it seems

Plato's Nazi Cave

I know, i work as Battlefield Archeologist and have been working on unearthing bunkers and find KIA/MIA soldier remains in Alsace-Lorraine (where they are also a dime a dozen) the past 3 years
>pic related a MIA german soldier of the 17th SS Division Götz von Berlichingen we uncovered, identified and handed over to the War Graves commission for a proper burial
Although the french authorities in the region around Metz and it's Bunkers and Forts is easily annoyed because we always have to call them when we come across unexploded Artillery Shells, Mines and so on, which often happens in the middle of the night
>mfw once a French Police Guy even called me Boche
but i took it as an endearing compliment

Attached: IMG_0000j.jpg (800x533, 237K)

this old broad was up some hijinks. Maybe a little hanky panky down in the nazi tunnels

In Swedish newspaper they called it literally a "nazi cave," I was confused as fuck. Like "What the fuck is a nazi cave? What?`"

Just going to leave this here

Attached: Racism21.jpg.opt650x722o0,0s650x722.jpg (650x722, 87K)

cave goblins

>frenchman in Alsace-Lorraine
That cop was probably more Boche than a good part of today's Germany.

you know whats bananas. there is a black ashley flournoy who lives in Florida. I just came across her mugshot

Exactly, glad we can agree on that Greekbro
>pic related is the vandalized and most famous Fallschirmjäger Monument on Crete which some Greek and German Antifa defaced and partly destroyed sadly

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (400x533, 38K)

why is she larping gta v?

True, most French i met there have german family names
My wife is also from Lorraine, she has a french family name though and she is more anti-semitic than even my Grandfather who was first in the 1st SS Division "LAH" and towards the end of War a SS-Untersturmführer in the 17th SS Division Götz von Berlichingen and fought between Metz and Nancy
>pic related

Attached: IMG_0001.png (940x668, 931K)

It'll end up being muslims

>Greece
>Goblins
Get your Lore straight... oh wait
The Greek actually have a Goblin in their Folklore
>Kallikantzaros (Greek: kαλλιkάντζαρος)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallikantzaros
You might be onto something
>pic related: Possible Suspect

Attached: PossibleSuspect.png (639x525, 885K)

Is she from the countryside/out of big towns? We're still pretty based but people only care about Paris & other towns so we get this national image of being a group of cucks.

They did that on CNN too, but only once, then they changed it.

Countrygirl through and through, in fact, the small village she is from outside of Metz is a town my Grandfather defended against Americans back in Autumn 1944, which i found out after i started dating her 7 years ago.
Coincidences exist
That said, her Mother's side of the Family is from the rural Champagne Region and they have a Farm.
My french is pretty good but i still don't understand the dialect of her redneck champagne side of the family haha
And yeah i agree regarding the image, same for us Germans. I'm from rural Bavaria so the typical Berlin and other City cuck image doesn't fit either
The Region around Metz is pretty nice and based in my experience.
Nancy is where the cuckery begins though
>pic related from Last Years Recovery Operation in which we dug up a bunker entrance that was covered in 2 meters of earth since 1944 near Fort Jeanne d'Arc

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (1200x800, 375K)

2 meters, was it buried on purpose?
And the second you hit the towns, (((they))) appear and the cuckoldry begins.

She was very 'Refugee Welcome' in the department, very anti-Trump. I imagine she got enriched, the Trump curse strikes again.

Toll paid

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 45K)

Chania is full of rapefugees that sleep in the woods.

here's one saying to some English family he's gonna kill them in broken Greek like a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=k2QYm4ewlLg

nice find. This is some big scoops

Why the fuck is the nigger's face blurred?

We believe it was buried by the nearby Artillery Barrage that the US Forces laid on several of the Forts for almost 2 days straight.
Since we also found the remains of a German soldier in that Bunker who's Skeleton was fractured absolutely everywhere, it's probable that he died from the Artillery shelling and then was buried between 1944 and 2018
Currently we have 12 other Bunkers that are buried to dig up and explore, always interesting
>pic related is said Skeleton we found inside, the Skull itself was split into 20+ pieces

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1200x900, 426K)

Oy vey!

Attached: DA1AA1A8-3AD7-430E-BDA4-71E2C627FC93.png (406x460, 112K)

>watching CNN
Gys, faggot

Must be very satisfying work user, both in terms of curiosity and accomplishing the final respects to the men who died so long ago. What happens to these bones normally?

A nazi just flew over my sunbed. You fuckers ruin everything.

Attached: D-_G3dQUYAEd7gA.jpg (700x480, 35K)

Pretty sad about that woman. Hope they find who did it, that is a terrible thing.

have sex

Nazi here. I think I left my phone charger in the secret cave. If anyone here finds it, let me know.

My Nazi number is attached to this post. Thank! HH

Attached: gold account.png (298x441, 44K)

You are doing God's work. I salute you!

Former US soldier stationed in Fulda here.