SHAKE IT BITCH

Attached: 122217309_lay.jpg (600x408, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tcD_dVcXE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mein kaiserin

Why hasn't she been removed from office due to health concerns? There is obviously something very wrong with her...and now she's shaking like a parkinson's patient

they have no replacement jew willing to do the job

Perhaps she should have a walker or maybe mobility scooter?

Attached: 9D455AFF-5402-416D-A964-62F418199C08.gif (300x700, 124K)

why is there no gifs of this happening?
I have not seen he doing it one time.

it's coming for you frau

Merkel is the greatest leader of the 21st century

A lip reader said she was saying "I can do this, I can do this" during her shake attack. What a pathetic cow.

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE YOUR BOOTY

LITERALLY SHAKING HERE

>Ich kann dies tun...ich kann dies tun...

she is arrogant she think she is above the laws of physics

meine

hehe

> when the supply of fresh children blood has by cuz the deep state is getting sacked, but the kuru kicks in ...

this

dammit germs, just remove her already

They made her Kween. Germans like sickly rulers. You gotta be retarded, crippled, morbidly obese, or deformed to be a memorable German ruler.

Attached: habsburg.jpg (900x578, 63K)

Deutsche bank most be in worse sharp then we know

Attached: 0c9b06515a758888486ddf44369627ff--white-privilege-photo-and-video.jpg (736x523, 77K)

More like they're running out of white boomers they can trust with the globalist plan.

Younger Germans are either too blue pilled, colored, and incompetent or want to restore the Reich.

The bitch is an East German boomer, raised under Marxist rule. Childless old dyke. They don't make them like that anymore.

Justice never tasted sweeter. Everytime I see her shake, I feel tremendous pity, but insatiable joy.

was she sitting on her ass while German anthem? Is she the queen or something you allow her to do that?

Attached: 1560941817197.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

fuck... she did that didn't she? She was sitting on her ass while German anthem... fuck xD

>mobility scooter
The gallows will have to have an accessibility ramp.

Probably to stop the tremors. She's got a disease from eating kids.

East Germany is consistently the most based part of Germany. Those like Merkel are an aberration.

is that zelensky?

LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING SALT SHAKER

Attached: Lil-Jon-Photo-1_HR-570.jpg (570x854, 81K)

her mkultra programming was supposed to spazz out after she leaves office. german anthem is the trigger for that.
she has been to too many faggotball games and is now reaching the limit.

Will he go to jail for this post?

well 100% to stop the tremors, but still without statement about problems with health (and she is officially healthy) such act in Poland, would be an act of disrespect.

Kuru is no good 4 u

Bring back the Fürher Mobile!

Twerkel

>mfw Angela Merkel has spazms of pain while they play German anthem...

Attached: 1481522433_halal.jpg (531x471, 322K)

Adrenocrene withdrawl sucks ass apparently

National anthems are to globalists like praying in front of a vampire.

Attached: shakeitbaby.gif (737x901, 661K)

She needs a chair so she can lock up her legs and sit on them when the shaking comes.

WISH SHE'S SHAKE IT ON MY DICK

I would have said garlic or holy water

She was born in Hamburg

Her parents moved to East Germany in 1954 when she was 3 months old.

She was raised in East Germany and joined the Marxist youth groups to get into schools, so she claims.

Claims she was raised crypto-Christian in a Marxist regime. She behaves like the Marxist indoctrination really soaked in and her father's alleged Lutheranism did not.

Mette Frederiksen sat down too to show solidarity. what a pathetic joke.

Attached: 1539624049709.gif (387x283, 3.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2tcD_dVcXE4

Ah shake shake ah shake shake ah shake it!

The demon inside her is trying to come forward.

Am I the only one who finds it kind of hot?

One day she’s just gonna shake so damn hard it’ll shed its skin and reveal the demon inside.

because that would almost certainly cause snap elections. Ruling parties do not want this since polls are bad for both of them

Shake it baby

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

No it´s not. The demon that possessed her is convulsing in disgust of the person it has possessed and she tries to hold it in for the power she zaps out of it.

Even if she has Parkinson's, why does she have to leave office? It's nothing to be ashamed about. Michael J Fox still had a career after being diagnosed. Why doesn't she admit it and say she will continue as a little shaking doesn't interfere with her duties. The problem is that she is trying to deny any ailments.

i heard a black migrant railed her so hard that she can't stop shaking from the incredible orgasm she had

Attached: mugabe.jpg (450x318, 24K)

>Here comes another Chinese Earthquake
>ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

health checks arent mandatory for a chancellor here, sadly

does Michael J Fox decisions affect millions of people?

> shaking doesn't interfere with her duties
What if Russia decides to invade tomorrow? what if Arabs activate their "take over Europe" protocol? will she do the harlem shake and these issues just go away?

Attached: 1525713696467.jpg (620x470, 459K)

aeiou! aeiou!

SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER

when you haven't let immigrants into your country for five minutes

Trump Curse

Top Kek

What do you know about vampires? The engrish teacheru is right.

I suppose I'm responding to one right now

K~U~R~U shakes

Underrated and down unda