Is Russia or Brazil worse?

Is Russia or Brazil worse?

Attached: 58020373-russia-flag-with-brazil-flag-3d-rendering.jpg (1300x780, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brazil

Russia

Russia

Russia

Why not both?

Attached: nuV0ybO.jpg (512x384, 46K)

Italy

Russians smell like wet poop

Brazil

Russia

Brazil

seething goblina
everyone knows shit-colored skin ranks like shit

Attached: 1518843720245.jpg (960x960, 136K)

Brazil by far

Russia

i'd say Brazil but Russia is a depressing place to live in

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. eu

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856004.1820002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Probably Russia. I could deal with living in a shithole, but not a cold one. Plus South America is nicely isolated from ww3.

Yes. Because of that she lives in Korea :)

American in Brazil atm, Brazil

Is this normal in Russia? Average day in Brazil

Attached: AFP_Getty-546430409.jpg (1200x765, 220K)

depends a lot where you live in Brazil, and what do you mean is "worse".

Average day in Russia

Attached: 15553234315670.jpg (640x640, 71K)

How? At least you have nice weather and architecture. Oh, and a word "progress" on your flag. Something unknown to Russia.

Italy is paradise on Earth. Fuck you, you lucky bastard

Attached: venice-canals-CHARGETOURISTS0319.jpg (1600x1000, 317K)

this was LGBTQESABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXZ++++ parade i dont think this is average.

I'm glad I live in Moscow.

Oleg Mongol best blogger

Attached: 43163098_1972969439463006_6929282255497446098_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Russia is European
Brazil is monkey ridden negro shitskin mongrel shithole, they bastardised the Portuguese language and claim its theirs. The so called "white brazilians" are mutts with indio/nigger admixture and fair skin. There are no real whites in Brazil, even the "German settlemens" have mixed mutts larping as Germans. It's a shithole and always was, the only solution is genocide. It's way worse than africa imho because the mixture of indio with nigger creates an extremely violent individual (more so than the nigger), 333% more dangerous to be precise. They are not even self-conscious

I wish they would get banned from the internet so we wouldn't have to see their monkey nigger speak here. Also GTFO my country you fucking subhuman mongrel shitskin kind, we are not your "brothers". Fuck off to hell inferior monkey niggers

I know your kind hates Asians but loves niggers Shlomo. No need to elaborate

how many nigger and fags do you have walking in your streets usually?

Brazil

Proxykike

Attached: 9111015-16479133874_2e754bcb93_o-1000-fd857a6737-1484649129.jpg (1000x666, 335K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Yv

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856554.007.jpg (360x640, 80K)

kys honey pot nigger

I'm white. I've been over friends houses who's parents are Russian immigrants and the smell is unbearable

Why pick one?

>what do you mean is "worse"
By standard of living/general quality of life

>lahta
>under freedom flag
Well this is new.

While u have such strong sentiments about Brazil, I don’t even think about your country because u are insignificant.

too hard

Sure thing Paola. Now go make a gorillion threads why white men won't marry you.

Attached: pri_41954631.jpg (540x303, 45K)

what does Argentine brings to the table these days anyway

Go back to Russia czar fag

seething kike

Attached: stpeterburg.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

I want live in brazi: the sun, festivals, drink and fuck with mulattos. Best life im thinking

Russians are niggers themselves

you seem to know a lot about my own country, have you lived here? you know a lot about genetics as well, what is the difference in genotype and fenotype, do you think fenotype has something to do with the violent particularity with niggers and indians? if you should know this made up country in your head is basicallly this place here:

Attached: lol.png (579x536, 235K)

Stay mad and devoid of the BWC while you screech about white and Asian women, macaco.

In my city (Voronezh) we have tonns of niggers who are being imported by universities

You must be 15 yo beta

Canadas GDP > Russias GDP
LMAO!

dont forget to answer me insect

we don't have nukes
we are a permanent member in ONU's Security Council

*we are not

Russia

You are naive if you think you will be living not in AIDS ridden favela if you were from Brazil.

Brown skin = looks and smells like poopoo

she's fucking a Chinese Businessman

Yes I agree
Russians have mongoloid blood which is why they stink, thanks

Asian women are god tier. Brown women are the. least desirable on earth. Seethe harder.

Brazil
Russia at least dont have chikungunya and zika

see
the place in your head you seem to think is all of Brazil is marked down, any other place you go will not be like that.
its a violent ridden fuckplace to go, ive never set foot on it other than going through the airport do catch another airplane.
Brazil is a big motherfucking country lad.

I agree again
Russian women are aesthetically pleasing, but the smell they give off just kills it for me

Brasil numba juan! :-DD

Brazil. The most beautiful women are from Brazil. And at least we are not commies.

I meant Russia is worst.

Russia is based. Brazil love Russia!

>*NAHUI BLYAT PIDARMOT YIBAL SUKA*

>at least we are not commies

Nobody gives a fuck monkey.

BR

I mean only a small percent of the country is favelas. And we bathe often so we don’t smell like shit. Also bolsonaro is better than Putin.

Been in Brazil as a Tourist. It's much worse than Russia.
Any Russian who thinks otherwise here is either a moron or russian libshit (those idiots believe every country is better than Russia in their brainwashed fantasy about the world)

We are full of commies here Claudio

Yeah well we aren’t retards who believe in the sharing is caring policy. Go back to brewing soggy potato shit puto.

Rumors say the next GTA will be set in Brazil. Then we'll se who's worse. For now, it's Blanka and Laura vs Zangief and Kolin.

Attached: 1463703850820.gif (500x250, 21K)

no shit, we live in a communist-centric government for almost 30 years

Yeah well bolsonaro is fixing that João

The sheer naivete of Slavs about niggers and mulattos shows how white and sheltered Russia is. Does anybody has the webm of a single white Brazilian being tied to a mattress and set on fire by niggers in bright daylight on a busy Rio street?

For starters they don't have 60 thousand + murders per year, so they are already better than here despite being even poorer.

>PIDARMOT
Rare

Bolsonaro vai matar todos os comunistas.

it will take a lot more than 8 years to fix the shit we are in

Kek that was a prison, Hitlerinho.

If I am a rich old billionaire in the future I will live in a gated community in Brazil among the great grandchildren of the gestapo. Russians can be good people but their land looks too depressing, there's very little interest and no prospects for much

Most likely but shhh

Eh, Brazil’s economy ain’t the best, but Russia has a lot of problems as well, I’d say Russia due to more acceptance, and because whites are a minority in Brazil :)

Eh just wait he will establish a military dictatorship.

rare how? my russian gf used to call me that when I fucked up shit after she cleaned

this

No amount of bathing removes the stink from shit-colored skin. But most of the "global South" reeks like its the toilet of the world anyway.

Our economy is still better and if you go to the south everyone is white.

cyщecтвo!

Attached: 1562693815148.jpg (584x503, 49K)

Brazil
>lower gdp
>lower hdi
>lower wages
>more crime
>more violent crime esepecially

We are still cleaner. And white people are everywhere in the south.

brazil is 1000 times worse.

Brazil because whole country is filled mutts

True. People here don't speak any English or any other language and have a brainwashed fantasy about the world

Shut up you just mad you lost the last soccer game

>modern Russia
>commies
Brazilian education

No, you're literal shit in human form.

The problem of Brazil is the lack of intelligence of the people that makes impossible any task that requires a minimum of rigor. If you assign a job to a Brazilian, the result will never be what you had anticipated because he is unable to follow a set of instructions in a minimally organized manner.
This has even spawned the myth that the Brazilian is creative. This even has a name here: "Brazilian way". Ironically, the Brazilian way is seen with pride on this land, when in fact it is nothing more than the attestation that the result of everything the Brazilian does is always chaotic and unpredictable.
I found this problem in all social strata. When I worked on a construction site with people from the lower class, when I worked with academia research with elite teachers.

Brazil, most of the population os composed by niggers, and there are so many of LGBTs and liberals, government is corrupt and rigged to a point that I don't even know if Bolsonaro can fix the mess