WE WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

TRUMP ABOUT TO BTFO SOCIAL MEDIA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149279675660869632

Attached: btfo.png (593x422, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/ice-deportation-raids-to-start-sunday-report
youtube.com/watch?v=yRW_V3xeaNQ
dailymotion.com/video/x3s274i
wsj.com/articles/top-antitrust-cop-in-spotlight-over-big-tech-inquiry-11562497201?shareToken=st354538c91e4542c5a169013d0ca93cc9
archive.fo/tE84I
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149345678814060545
nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/does-the-jeffrey-epstein-indictment-qanon.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hes been in high spirits lately, he must know something really really spicy.

Stealth bomber incoming....

Boy he bout to do it

Fingers crossed

I've seen this shit for days now, how many times can one suicide?

Oh boy more impotent bluster and posturing

Its shill groups farming for IPs

digits confirm a major disruption

Attached: 1558853863455.gif (543x800, 332K)

Bump death to social media kikes

I think these media companies are really fucked. Especially with the recent ruling that showed a political figure couldn't legally block someone.

I ain't clicking that shit Nigga!!

Just another clown convention.

>mfw the five eyes niggers know they're fucked

Attached: terry davis.png (610x610, 281K)

>Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99 or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius!
>very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th)

I am fucking dead

Attached: lmao.png (623x921, 103K)

>>no gf
>>family hates me
>>poor as fuck
>>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
That's what my Uncle Lester said too, before he stuck his big toe up my butt.... P.S. David Brock is an ugly faggot

kys honey pot nigger

Based, let's hope he bans anti-semitism and transphobia worldwide!

does this cunt ever do anything apart from talk shit and fuck kids?

HES GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME GUYS!
HE MADE A TWEET ABOUT IT!!!
HES NOT A KIKE CONTROLLED OP AFTER ALL!
THIS TOTALLY ISNT JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN!!!

copy pasta nigger

He won't fucking do shit.

Sure, kid.

Look at all the angry meat puppets
Imagine being paid to react to every twat the US president makes
kek

Could this guy be more thin skinned.

A very important message for the media:

K

Y

S

Trump is a gay fat boomer, he thinks Charlie Kirk is the voice of the youth.

>twitter

You think anyone is clicking that shit retard

>MARTY
>nothing happens

BASED

kys honey pot nigger

THIS TIME SURELY SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN! HE WILL NOT C UCK!

when he leaves office in six years!!!!

this.
if they can't legally block someone, then how can the company legally block me from them?
you can't have it both ways.

He's about to start observing the situation to potentially think about possible legislative action that might help, strap in it's happening!!

FUCK THE FUCKING LEFTYS IN THE ASS! DO IT!!

YOU ARE A KING!!!

Wasn’t he supposed to send a bunch of illegals back? Trump never does shit.

Attached: FRmzBUO3.jpg (640x434, 44K)

Fatty makes a lot of threats he doesn't carry out.

foxnews.com/politics/ice-deportation-raids-to-start-sunday-report

Raids on Sunday

You know, when you try to pass a comment like that, you at least insure yourself that their opponent aren't even more thin skinned, because then your ''witty'' remark isn't in the least, its just dumb and unfitting to the current situation.

>inb4 Dems aren't the most thin skinned of the whole lot

>social media summit

This is our nation and our president. I'm Alice and I'm tits-deep in the looking glass.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRW_V3xeaNQ

The left must really be REEing about big tech getting fucked.

Based

Attached: ED84955E-5195-45DC-8E2E-0B932608BCBC.jpg (2048x1082, 261K)

Slovenia you say...

dailymotion.com/video/x3s274i

>alzheimer's patient about to send angry tweets at nobody

Attached: fuck you.jpg (442x694, 25K)

This is a terribly worded post. Are you a human?

Corporations are people, now. How could you possibly violate their civil rights and limit their free speech?

Attached: 1541767942182.jpg (642x642, 47K)

jesus christ he deliberately does that just to send liberals into a frothing rage doesn't he

This cannot be real? He’s on a rampage.

So... is Zyklon Ben invited?

>Slovenia
>Slobovia
pick one

No. He's not going to do anything to help, but he's triggering libs for sure. That's enough for my vote. MIGA

wsj.com/articles/top-antitrust-cop-in-spotlight-over-big-tech-inquiry-11562497201?shareToken=st354538c91e4542c5a169013d0ca93cc9
archive.fo/tE84I
>WASHINGTON—The Justice Department official expected to lead an antitrust investigation into Google’s business practices says he favors taking a broad view of whether Big Tech dominance is harming innovation, product quality and consumer choice.

>Makan Delrahim, a 49-year-old assistant U.S. attorney general, has been in the spotlight since The Wall Street Journal reported May 31 that his antitrust division was planning an expansive probe of Alphabet Inc. ’s Google. It is an investigation that could shape the search giant’s future and the broader competitive landscape for a generation.

>In his first extended interview since then, Mr. Delrahim said that today’s dominant tech companies have developed an array of innovative products that consumers enjoy, from search to social media, many of them with low or no prices. But that didn’t mean there aren’t issues for the government to potentially address.

>“You have some of these technology companies touching so many aspects of people’s lives,” he said. “The question is: Do they harm competition, and if so, how?”

>Mr. Delrahim said he sees interest across the political spectrum in addressing concerns about the power of Silicon Valley and, more broadly, about declining competition. “The call for stronger antitrust enforcement is bipartisan,” he said. “This transcends political parties or views.”

>The Justice Department hasn’t confirmed that it is preparing a Google investigation and Mr. Delrahim steered away from discussing any one company’s specific business practices. Mr. Delrahim, who came to the Justice Department after a nine-month stint in the White House counsel’s office, acknowledged that any Big Tech examination could present challenges, including for government resources.

Attached: 1562710164253.png (1412x1538, 1.13M)

Trump took back his invitation to /ourguy/ Ben Garrison in favor of Soros and the Rothschilds. This tells us all we need to know about who Trump's Master is.

Attached: ben_statement.jpg (996x879, 192K)

What was it? Gone now.

who needs a space program when trump's tweets can send everything into orbit?

Attached: elon musk marijuana smoke.png (488x400, 357K)

Blah blah blah. I'll sum it up for you: another nothing burger

He should talk about how the UK just threw Tommy Robinson in prison and has the tenacity to hold this joke of a conference

Attached: E42E2740-BD19-4978-81B3-FB7694617B21.jpg (1125x1640, 922K)

Its a really good thing they announce these so far ahead of time
Now Dump has plenty of time to cuck out and cancel it while giving the left something to claim victory over

yes, your mom.

Someone spamming a vocaroo link claiming its a live streaming suicide
Its a shill group trying to gather our IPs

bamp

I think someone leaked it

I posted this before but I will post it again:

Someone today better tell Trump to use Gab or some other alternative to Twitter. Twitter is just a bad company, with the way they run things. They are not professional when it comes to customer service, moderation, etc. and clearly biased. Also, Trump is right when he says that they make it difficult for people to join when they just want to follow him. I have tired making an account 5 or so times, and every single time without exception the lock the account almost immediately after making it, often before I can even set up the account let alone tweet or follow someone. They even suspended a brand new account seconds after making it one time. They either want to force people to hand over phone numbers, which is a form of racketeering, or some outsourced Indians they hired wrote retarded code. Bottom line, Twitter is a bad company, and whichever competitor Trump decides to use can change the landscape of the internet, like how people went from Myspace to Facebook. Moving to another platform would put a real dent in Twitter.

Attached: trump.jpg (750x562, 55K)

Think again

Attached: kek.png (585x264, 37K)

Probably

You know this guy is just a random person who works for Microsoft or something right?

Cope

Go back to ptg you fuckin MIGA tard

Incel detected

I fucking love this guy !!

Attached: 1532183135276.png (802x596, 80K)

I fucking love him, sure hope we have 6 more years of this firestarter.

Now I want a Trump big brain meme

Attached: n07D84m.jpg (898x790, 80K)

I just can't wait for the day that Q is publicly 100% confirmed

Such an entertaining strategy!

Kek

Why bother with all of that when we can just bend Twitter to our will.

He sees Biden ahead in the polls. Trump knows he would destroy Biden.

It's irredeemable because of inherent flaws.

I just want to find oiut what's going on under Tim Pool's beanie.

He has built the wall and he'll btfo the media, I have no doubt.

Attached: DBmb-kAV0AAxMub.jpg (1024x770, 52K)

DO SOMETHING YOU BLATHERING BOOMER

it's another Tim Poole in a beanie, it's Tim Poole in a beanie all the way down

>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

He deleted it cuz a typo or something

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149345678814060545

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/does-the-jeffrey-epstein-indictment-qanon.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=tw

He was invited but he agreed that it was better to pull the invitation. MSM would have had a field day and use it to take attention away .

David Rothschild is the junior pater familias dude

This is just a guy with the same name.

He’s hilarious