What's going on Brits?

What is going in with the Brits?

I mean, the west as a whole is cuckold but the British seem to take it up a notch. While movies and series with migrants and tollerant themes are made everywhere, the Brits (the bbc) seem to even make historical movies and series full of negroes in them.

Besides that, every time I see a British serie on television it strikes me how degenerate and plain dumb Brits are, it's like half the island is full of white trash. To make matters worse, I remember reading once that white Brits are doing even worse on school than non-Asian migrants, as literally the only western white nation.

British young adult tourists in beach resorts and party area's are also known to be absolute trash and have been banned from a couple of them.

Is this al just an exaggeration and pulled out of the context, or is Britain really this messed up?

I'm not trying to ridicule you, but I am genuinely curious.

Attached: 1535487721072.png (604x646, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrum.com/opinion/2019/07/01/what-can-media-sponsors-learn-the-love-island-effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't TV license applications going down for the first time? Does anybody actually watch this shit?

Can confirm that british and australian tourists are the scum of the earth. I mean they are probably worse than us and that's saying something.

Answer is all television is done in London and London is an American colony. It's why while blacks are 3% of the population (mostly in London) they're pushing 50% of the cast in TV ads.

Same here, but it must be more than 3%, especially in the 25< generation. And is it true that white Brits perform worse than migrants in school? It could have been primary school. Because everywhere else in the west it is the other way around.

Croatia is the new Spain right? In terms of scum tourism.

>$
>these are paid sluts

They are simply reaping the consequences of horribly planned out empire. Are spices in your food really worth 1,000,000 shitskins and pakis flooding your tiny island?

Maybe 4% as of 2019, the black population doesn't grow as much as the "asian" population.
>And is it true that white Brits perform worse than migrants in school?
No they compare schools in underfunded more northern areas to the far better funded and staffed schools of London. Our education system in general is an absolute joke though and has been throughly ruined over the years. It's a surprise we're not American education tier meme honestly.

Not anymore really, the good places are getting extremely expensive so average Europeans, especially eastern Europeans can't afford it. My gf has a house on a highly visited island so we spend our summers there. The tourists are great for the most part, rich russians keep to themselves, germans, Dutch, Belgians etc are mostly pretty wealthy too so behave accordingly. The Brits and Australians are the worst since even the apparently richer ones act like scum

~40% of London's population is foreign born

im stuck on this problem in math........

How many Jamals and Mohammads does it take to sink a small island that is 1000x smaller than africa?

lets see carry the 1 and ahhhh WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: 1537185530286.jpg (612x792, 73K)

When I live in Slovakia with my family we always made a trip to Hrvatska beach in Summer trip but now it got too expensive so sorry

American television is getting just as bad. It won't be long until my granny will be watching webm related.

Attached: 1548700389523.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

It's a double edged sword. The crisis in greece and war in Tunis catapulted Croatia to the top of European summer destinations because it was nice and cheap. But because more people came the prices went up. Also because tourism is basically keeping the entire country afloat government doesn't want to cut down on retarded apartment and hotel owners who have their establishments running at 200% capacity an insane prices while giving zero fucks that the beaches are now jampacked.It will come to bite us in the ass soon, and the prices will drop again. This year is looking like a catasrophe already and without the expected cash injection we might have a crisis on our hands.

What the actual fuck is this and how can it be on tv?

they are under the complete control of the jew

Binge drinking culture is huge in Britain and has been for a long, long time. Celebrating drunkeness is the norm and many brits are proud of how much they drink at weekends. It's also not just a working class thing, as many middle class people will put away a bottle of wine or two every night. I think at least some of Britain's debauchery is explained by frequent and encouraged alcohol use: it lowers inhibitions, ramps up libido and generally lowers standards of decent behaviour.

The funny thing is that many British people understand this on some level. I quit drinking a few years ago and when I first told people this I expected them to ask why or judge me in some way but they usually tell me some variant of "That's good, I wish I could do that."

Show is called naked attraction.

Degenerate brits

I have known posh Brits and trash Brits. There are more trash Brits than posh Brits because of the class system. People are still defined in terms of nobility and serfs.

Trash Brits are literal peasants. Posh Brits all feel guilty about their success due to their over-socialization and wider societal, media brainwashing. Now that Posh Brits (former ruling nobility and current political nobility) are a bunch of sexual degenerates, drunks, drug addicts and leftists the country is essentially rudderless. It’s just one big black hole of self congratulating tolerance by posh Brits and unadulterated, unfocused debauchery by peasant Brits. Now they’re throwing millions of immigrants from the former colonies and beyond into the mix and voila! Modern Britain.

>"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
Britain has it worse than most of the rest of the West for a few reasons, but the main one is the British Empire. It was the single largest empire in history, encompassed about a quarter of the whole world, and had (at one time or another) colonies on every single continent.
Imperialist guilt is a major defining factor of the mainstream British psyche and has been for decades. It can be expressed as something like "Our nation was bad in the past, therefore we need to make it up to the rest of the world by letting them share and enjoy our nation".
This is alongside a more recent, but heavily related, phenomenon: white guilt, which is a major defining factor of Leftism. This can be expressed as something like "White people were bad in the past, therefore we need to make it up to every other race by letting them share and enjoy our culture and civilisation".
Britain is at the intersection of both of these major guilt pathologies - we were the biggest imperialists ever and we're white. This makes arguably the biggest target for multiculturalism and globalism, because it is the most 'guilty' of the 'crimes' that those phenomena were created to make up for.

Attached: 5a9f81d833331.jpg (1000x1300, 231K)

Attached: check'em.jpg (320x306, 21K)

Totally cucked.

Attached: z-5.jpg (620x1280, 44K)

I can't believe they trash talk Churchill. Boils my blood. Powell was right.

Fucking hell dude, I bet you blame the Americans when you run out of toilet paper too

The saddest part of all is that Powell actually underestimated how bad things were going to get. People thought he was a lunatic for suggesting that there was a street in Birmingham where only one white person existed. Fucking look at Birmingham now.

I'm obviously not british but a lot of people here blames America (rightfully imo) for a wholebunch of stuff, mainly degeneracy.

why people won't unironically rise up? Do they just do not care?

In English history there is no such thing as a revolt, insurgency, rebellion,concept of opposition towards ruling class?

It's because common people were allowed to vote?

Attached: 1539085711113.png (615x593, 325K)

>vomit.jpg

We should just move all migrants to the UK and glass it from low-orbit.

No worries user, I blame America too when it comes to foreign policy, but I can't see the connection with culture.
No one is forcing you to adapt a foreign culture over your own, adapt the ideals and way of life of a country thousands of miles away, watch said country's T.V shows, listen to it's music and so on.
If you wanna blame us for bullying the world, being arrogant and having a pseudo empire, you totally can and you should, but culture?

I watch the show in your pic. A few years ago it was 90% white. Now its about 40% black/mixed/Arab and 60% white. Blacks whine hard for more diversity and then they complain when the black contestants get rejected by the others and call the show racist. In your pic the 2 on the left were together and dide a lie detector test on the show which showed she did not like him at all.

Anyway I have given up hope on this country. And yeah, a lot of non-white immigrants are the top 1% of the countries they are coming from so of course their kids do decently well at school, even the blacks. Although they fall off as they get older.

It was recently revealed that 51% of young offenders are non-white. Did anyone care? Only the lefties cared and used it to accuse the justice system of racism. The "right wing" party is trying to increase racial equality and gender equality and is pressuring Oxford/Cambridge to take more noggers and Pakis and close the "racial gaps" like pic related.

Personally I am planning to leave and advise everyone else to as well. Do not sell the property though, just rent it out at hilarious prices to all the foreign people that are moving in.

Every single uprising in Britain got squashed one way or another. Plenty of peasant rebellions back in the day and in more recent history, riots in the streets.

Was it primary schools where this was the case? Here in the Netherlands for instance niggers and Maroccans perform shit in highschools, even in the cities. For the US the same goes, whites perform better even on the countryside.

The problem is that gays for example are baing shilled like crazy on tv and in the media, when 90% of our country dislikes gays at the very least. So it's not that it's changing the culture but being exposed to something enough normalizes it, it just does. I hate degeneracy but for example I'm not disgusted with certain things I should be disgusted with.

>UK
Yeah I totally picture Thomas & Lucy watching this with their sons Edward & William after church.

No summer 'booga booga' clubs full of white trash and niggers?

Friend is in the croatian military, they had wargames with the brits and some other countries. They found the brits stealing their gear and pins and shit.
Then when confronted act stupid. Unsurprising for the eternal anglo, literally an island of chavs.

People are scared. You dare question the multicultural status quo and you could lose your friends, your family, your job. Brexit showed that there are plenty of people who are willing to stand up for the nation - but only when they can do so privately, without fear of being threatened, attacked, harassed. It's sad, but understandable, most people just want to get on with their lives.
I really don't think silent complacency will continue much longer though. At least I hope not.

Lol, that image.

Forgot pic.
All racial differences are blamed on "systemic racism" instead of the obvious explanation.
There is some discrimination, as in, blacks and muslims are less likely to get hired for many jobs but that is never going to change.
Not long until they will all be campaigning for reparations from the empire that "stole all their wealth from them".

Attached: file-20180323-54875-skid9j.jpg (754x566, 57K)

Where are you planning on moving to mate? I need suggestions.

>blaming the country is the same as blaming the people
I think it's obvious i am not blaming the average American for the post ww2 era, just as it would be stupid to blame the average bong for the spread of liberalism over the last few centuries. You really need to disconnect yourself from your countries (government/elites) actions. The culture your country exports really is cancerous though and has infected Europe for the worse.

I don't remember, but i know what you're speaking of.

Attached: 1556404648041.jpg (1178x744, 278K)

British right? The Netherlands also has it's own version. I was in shock when I saw it.

I can't speak for the entire coast and UMF in split for example attracts the young party scene. But there are very few niggers where I spend my summers thankfully. Luckily the most of the southerners here so most of the hotel and apartment owners as well are pretty racist

Yeah it's on channel 4, the worst channel for degenerate/pro leftist shit.

Denmark, Norway or North/East Germany.

My Dad met a Somalian who said he moved to the UK from Sweden because Swedes are too racist and English people are much more tolerant and accepting. Literally anywhere is better than here.

But we always have britbong kike shills always calling us Amerimutts and pushing the “le 46%” white meme? How can this be true in a country that helped establish Israel...told hitler to fuck off when he issued a peace talk,hosts the rothschilds,and is being overrun by people’s it had once conquered to the point they have a muzzie mayor in London and halal markets and pakis and muzzies and niggers EVERYWHERE. How could that POSSIBLY happen to BRITAIN,land of the apparent “not mutts” and “non kiked people”.

All nudity, foul language, and most sexual content is forbidden on American TV and yet somehow you can blame degenerate shows in the UK on the US

As with all cases this place brings up, you're taking the behaviour of a minority of morons and painting the whole.

>Brits
Their communities and families are dead, the car killed them by making travel and labour easy even for the weak. These people are not the same types of Europeans as those who came before, they are not the product of close-knit villages and towns, they have no roots or foundation any more, no investment in the future. They are just mindless consuming urban golems, happy traitors and robotic slave-beasts.
Pray for EMP and a return of meritocracy.

Attached: 1552960898735.jpg (500x500, 276K)

White people did rise up. Ww2 was the last attempt. Problem is jewish brainwashing and greed stopped them.

If you try to rise up you will be forced to fight other white people, thats the problem.

The only way to win now is to let the empire collapse on itself, like rome. Otherwise you will get slaughtered, or be forced to kill massive amounts of europeans.

Said, just very said. The Netherlands is going down the hill as well but atleast we aren't as bad.

I guarantee you that a large portion of the American population hates the same shit you do as well. Also, this phenomenon didn't pop out of thin air, it was happening when our society was a lot more conservative.
What I'm trying to say is that this crap was forced on us too by you know who. That being said I'm not going to blame (((them))) for it, sure they're the lowest of the low but it was our people that bought into it, our people that didn't fight hard enough against it, our people that let it happen.
>>blaming the country is the same as blaming the people
No I know that, It just doesn't make sense to me when we're talking about culture. Like I said in another post, blaming us for foreign policy is just and well deserved, but your culture is up to you
>The culture your country exports really is cancerous.
Yes, no one forced you to import said culture. Last time I checked the British had a culture of their own, and a damn good one at that.

Why do niggers always have this disgusting look on their faces?

Btw, hang the whore.

I went on holiday to Nijmegen a couple of years ago, assuming that because it was so far from Amsterdam that it would be alright. Couldn't believe how many Muslims were there. It's so sad.

I'm not talking about nudity. The fat models, the gays etc is all an American import

this was clearly conceived in the mind of a kike
it is why they all have to go

The problem isnt imperial guilt, its that fact that empire building plus two world wars killed of the strongest of us, it always happens in the end. Every fucking empire in history fell into an utter cesspit afterwards.

No, they deserve only the jungle they came from.

the show on OP's pic is a degenerate show that potrays modern degenerate "dating" culture, including whores and coalburning
coming to USA soon LOL
that show is "naked attraction", a degenerate dating show where people show their naked body (usually women) and the person (usually a n*gger) selects to date the one with the body they like, then they get to see their face

If we don't get a proper Brexit, the UK as we know it is over, basically. It will be German-dictated turbo-migration and associated deliberate destruction of everything we know and hold dear about Englishness (already a shadow of what it once was after decades of demonisation and suppression of any hint of English national pride apart from stupid football).

In that case I am off to one of the other English speaking countries where at least there's some decent space to get away from the bad people, at least as long as I'll be alive.

> muh deserter
> muh get out if you don't like it
> muh we need people to stay and fight

You stay if you like the idea of a United States of Europe - a bit like the US but without that handy old right to bear arms thingy preventing all out tyranny.

Sorry I wasn't ranting explictly at you btw, just in general

No worries. I absolutely agree. Australia or New Zealand seem like alright places to wait out the storm.

>What's going on with the Brits
This type of shit is purely driving by white women viewers.
White women are so fucking brainwashed trash and deserve subjugation.
They deserve ZERO rights.

I don't really get the picture. Don't know what a first a degree is for instance. I am not so familiar with foreign education systems.

A First is a First-Class degree, which is the highest grade you can achieve. Think of it like getting an A or A+.

So migrants are doing better in primary school for instance? And less at high school or 'collage' to use the American term?

Something interesting I've noticed about this - they always film a catch up a month or two after their first date, and it never ever turns out to have worked out, at least not that I've ever seen.
This and something else that I can't quite put my finger on make me highly suspicious of the whole programme - I suspect they are actors, or at least that the whole thing is highly scripted.

I haven't really figured out what the purpose of having it always fail is though. To denegrate hookup culture? General demoralisation? Don't know.

This is not true. The people doing the empire building were cucks who believed in allowing migration from the empire into England.

I wouldn’t say forbidden. You can see that shit on Netflix and stuff. Just not really a thing on public channels. Still dumb though I agree

The trash reality TV that took the US over in the early 2000's is still going strong in Bongland.

>implying bongs use toilet paper
that's a big YIKES from me, my man

Brits literally have to pay a tv license and that money is used to make this propaganda. Brits are paying for their brainwashing.

Their national propaganda network is literally named the BBC.

stop coping, globo homo is our culture and it's our corporate overlords who push this stuff on everyone else

idk but 99% of the country's young population are already supporters of degeneracy

Was looking at Canada as it's a bit closer for returning to see the folks. Let's see what happens on October 31st. I suspect there are a LOT of people with similar thoughts. The country is turning into something else before our eyes, and I really don't like where it seems to be going, and the lack of space means there's no proper escape even if you want it.

Hooked on reality TV. Love Island has an audience of 4 million. It's lower than Celebrity Big Brother that slid over time as well. You can tell that it is all spin from the Sponsors who are hardly premium brands. thedrum.com/opinion/2019/07/01/what-can-media-sponsors-learn-the-love-island-effect

Attached: bb-viewing.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

Indians/Chinese do better at school. Africans do about the same or a little worse (due to the top 1% Africans moving here). Pakistanis do a bit worse. Overall the effect of migration is fairly neutral on UK IQ levels and academic outcomes.

They really need to get thier theeth kicked in. Even white Brits did it?

all the people involved with this show needs to be slaughtered.

This is insane. We have "degenerate" TV shows in the U.S, but they are portraying degenerates in a comedic light rather than celebrating it. Think 90 day fiance or Maury. Fans online clown on those appearing on these shows. I shudder to think shows like these are the future.

Checkem goyim

Attached: 1558125285945.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

Nobody watches TV any more m8, so TV companies have to take ever increasing extreme methods of tricking us into tuning in. None of Love Island is in the least bit risque, it's flat out scripted bitchiness aimed squarely at the female office worker demographic. Ditto that werid Naked Dating one that C4 pushed out a while back.

They are out of ideas and their advertizers know it. As for the BBC funded by the infamous loisence they appear to make programmes exclusively to be viewed by each other inside the company itself? Presumably?

Attached: 8r0ui9be15321.png (769x618, 438K)

>London
>American Colony

I have some news for you, bucko........

Attached: 1461315146125.jpg (600x342, 14K)

they're already importing some of the ideas to usa

>We should just move all migrants to the UK and glass it from low-orbit.

fuck off im moving there next year. im tired of seeing dead bodies every morning

>London is an American colony
Because America forced the UK to import tens and hundreds of thousands of Africans, Muslims, and Slavs? Did the US also force the To y Blair era multiculturalism experiment?

If yes; then I suppose America is at fault for your micro penis.

kek based wem, whats the sauce

>Their communities and families are dead, the car killed them by making travel and labour easy even for the weak.

this is true, no longer do we have streets full of generations of the same family.
we are broken up and split across the country.

>but they are portraying degenerates in a comedic light rather than celebrating it.
That's how they normalize it, user. Trannies were once the butt of jokes too.

Hahahahah, I never said we were that much better.

>Because America forced the UK to import tens and hundreds of thousands of Africans, Muslims, and Slavs? Did the US also force the To y Blair era multiculturalism experiment?
>If yes; then I suppose America is at fault for your micro penis.

based samurai

Checkem goyim

Attached: 1554731194056.jpg (480x270, 25K)

Memeflaggotry should be a bannable offense.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

> Nobody watches TV any more m8

This does seem to be true - and radio is even worse. BBC are crapping themselves over radio especially because if trends continue they'll have barely any audience left, at which point even they will be forced to admit their own irrelevance and shut it down.

You spelled "French" wrong there, chap.

True, the BBC have an entire division dedicated to pushing shitty TV shows onto the Americans, but oddly enough they tend to be the more patriotically British shows that don't even get broadcast over here.

Attached: 1556639276443.png (256x256, 119K)

Britain pretty much invented the mass media public psyop. They have been using them for centuries to engineer their populace into perfect prole slaves.