What is the point of having a daughter in todays day and age?

Im genuenly interested in the answer to this question.
It really seems to me that having a daughter today would mean having a "budget" son. From young age they are told that they can do as much (even more) than men when clearly they cannot compete in any field, let alone sports, with very few exceptions. This makes them forget the role nature intended for them and actually believe in the "empowered women" meme.
Having a daughter used to be "useful" because you could form bonds with other families by the act of marriage, they could take care of you in old age, etc. What is the advantadge of having a daughter over a son now? I would really want to have kids soon but Im terrified by the fact that there is a 50% chance of having a girl.

Attached: 1560062269721.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Kys kike.
You make this thread every day

If you don't have the answer to the question dont post.

go outside.

My perspective is that there's no 'better option'. Women and men can't and shouldn't be compared. You're setting yourself up for fucking your daughter up by wishing you had a son all along. From my expirience, judging from my gf and my female friends and women I know if they have stable homes and good parenting they usually turn out to be ok, just like men.

I feel like I've read that there are technologies to analyze your sperm and see how many have potential to be male, or something like that. Shit sucks bro. Having a daughter also means your last name goes bye-bye if she's your only kid.

Incest

>What is the point of having a daughter in todays day and age?

to raise a special snowflake princess into a fiercely loyal warrior to your established house

just keep killing your girls until your wife gives you a son

women used to be able to do work
a long long time ago

Its not really about her turning into a whore or anything like that. I feel like I'd be always disappointed in her and hold her too high standards.
Ill dig into that never heard of it.

The worst and best kids are usually males. I would rather have a daughter than an incel NEET who won't get out of the fucking house. At least the daughter has the decency to move out and find a provider elsewhere.

>What is the point of having a daughter
Nothing. Boys are infinitely better. They'll grow up upstanding people if raised right and will carry your name throughout history. Girls are cute that's all.

There is no advantage. And every father under the sun, whether they admit it or not, is disappointed the moment he learns his pregnant wife has a daughter rather than a son inside.

If you want to, you can go to a clinic, have your wifes eggs fertilized and grown for a bit. Then they'll be able to tell you what properties the potential child will have. Like eye color, gender, genetic diseases etc.
There is a massive advantage in daughters though. The likelyhood that you get grandkids is waaay higher from a historical perspective. If you want your line to go on, daughters are a better bet.

There is an advantage. Almost all girls have the opportunity to reproduce. Many males are born socially retarded and worthless, thus unable to mate.

Convert to Islam and send her to private Islamic school/home school, forbid television.

Problem solved.

I'm serious.

The purpose of having a daughter is to create a human vaginal life support system that will propagate your genes. You simply teach her to moderate her behavior in order to secure the highest value mating partner later in life. E.g, be a virgin before marriage, dress modestly, go to church, don't curse, no tattoos.

tbf, the main purpose of having any children is to propagate your genes.

to raise her right? the more daughters we have, the more good women other men will have

While this is true I would not let that happen.
Sounds good but I think id be hard for my wife to accept that. I think most girls would label you as a freak.

kys honey pot nigger

What's the point of anything?

if he's an autist, there's nothing you can do about it except kill him

just abort if girls..... your sperm,your choice.

or move to China where the 1 child policy youd be allowed kill or sell them off into slavery?

Attached: 1525774812670.jpg (1000x800, 174K)

>From young age they are told that they can do as much
She would be your child. Don't lie to her. Tell her about the glorious and unique role she can have as a wife and mother.

Purpose of all women is to breed. The only reason white women are necessary is because we need them to make more white men.
having a daughter seems shitty, but if ou raise her right she will birth many more white sons into your family line.

Sending women to war and making them work is like putting your scvs to battle in starcraft. They Suck in this role compared to the marines and then you lose the ability to create more units. Short sighted and dumb

parents can still raise a daughter right, despite the fucked up state of the world

kys honey pot nigger

ah-bloo-bloo

Utterly retarded take. Daughters become women, and women have children. It's literally that simple, did you drop out of school when you were 5?

>What is the point of having a daughter in todays day and age?
for trolling purposes. women are easy to troll and their reactions are funny.

Literally this. Generally speaking, the bell curve for males is wider than it is for females.

How many young women actually want to start families nowadays?

Fuck your slide thread, fuck your cucked country and fuck you Jose the moor rape baby.

Women don't respond well to reason, in which case you could have her read Singer. But from an emotional standpoint, you could tell her you want to absolutely make sure the child will be healthy and live a good life. Therefore you should take no chances. Tell her it's her body, so she is responsible for carrying. That means she will be responsible if the child grows up to be _____ .
I've talked to my gf about it and she's on board because she wants to be sure to get a blue eyed blonde boy. Which has nothing to do with my opinions curiously.

What's the advantage of having a son over a daughter in today's society? I don't think there is one.

There are many jobs today which rely on intellect rather than muscle. You can have a daughter who works in Medicine, Accounting, Education etc. She can have a respectable career and bring honour to your family name. The same can be said of a son.

If you raise your children to be respectful and altruistic, they will care for you in your old age.

she's a killer like the boys but ur daughters r shit and will be put down

>Sending women to war and making them work is like putting your scvs to battle in starcraft.

Better to put a 120 IQ woman to work than a 90 IQ man. Most people (under the 110IQ line) should be made slaves upon adulthood. They have no other purpose in life

What's the matter, user? Just spend 18 years of your life raising and nurturing Jamal's fuck toy. You aren't some racist incel are you?

My daughter is racing motocross at 7 and beating most of the boys so I would have to disagree with your post user.

That is awesome and I did say there are few exceptions.

Whats your purpose?
Do you think theres a chance she'll become a lesbian? How do you plan on steering her away from degeneracy?

I think I got enough answers so mod may close the thread.
Thank all anons who participated.

Attached: 1519313201762.jpg (251x201, 10K)

No. It's better the high IQ woman breeds many kids instead of wasting here prime genes by being a wage cuck who produces nothing for her people future.

Yes and no. Women can propagate your genes, but not your legacy. A legacy can only be maintained by a male heir.

A daughter still passes on your genes, just make sure she doesn't become nigger fuck-meat