I need arguments against Israel

So, school for me starts in some weeks again and I know that I'm going to have a jewish history teacher who supports Israel. He is kind of a neocon considering he supports Trump and Israel. Can you guys help me with arguments against Israel?

Attached: flag.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-protest-war-crimes-army
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-became-hub-in-international-organ-trade-over-past-decade-1.6492129
youtube.com/watch?v=fZMHvpDxpbY&feature=related
truetorahjews.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8vaHLxhSfE
youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
democracynow.org/topics/israel_and_palestine
archive.org/details/MeinKampfAdolfHitler1939/page/n15
middleeastmonitor.com/20190220-israel-pharmaceutical-firms-test-medicines-on-palestinian-prisoners/
wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
hillel.org/docs/default-source/historical/american-jewish-year-book-(1920-1921).pdf?sfvrsn=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read mein kampf

>USS Liberty
Congrats, you win

Etheopeans, pill yourself on it, plus it's a current event so it's not as much of a left field sperg to bring it up

A jewish state has every right to exist, just like a Christian state has every right to exist.

The only issue is when Jewish leaders attempt to subvert everyone else.
America for Americans
Isreal for jews
Palestine for palestinians

they fucked over the usa multiple times
this is the big one

also they spy on all their allies and they commit multiple human rights violations on the daily and mossad violates international law

Israel has a right to exist goy just stop posting.

Attached: 1562381515086.png (1081x2520, 704K)

>>The superimposing of the Zionist State is a crime against humanity, and has been referred to it as such by the UN Trusteeship Council, on numerous occasions.
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-protest-war-crimes-army

>>Talmud "Khazarian Superiority" claims above Goy confirmed by Israel's role as primary dealer of stolen organs.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-became-hub-in-international-organ-trade-over-past-decade-1.6492129

(Just go to UN vote history on Israeli Warcrimes/Crimes Against Humanity, to include the Trump Heights, which is also classified by the international community as "illegal".

You don't need any special argument. The land was owned by Arabs and was invaded by European Jews who displaced and ethnically cleansed the natives.
How is this acceptable behaviour in the 20th century?
If we accept this then I might just as well invade your country with millions of Africans and ethnically cleanse it of your people.

This should be enough

Attached: 1528483649902.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Here's something novel, try to find an argument FOR Israel.
Try to come up with a single argument why Israel should receive trillions in gibs and unconditional support from the US
>gorillions died in ww2
60+ million Europeans did too
>Israel is a strategic ally
So are Egypt and Jordan which are much bigger and allow for major US bases
>we need to trads with Israel
It has no natural resources and doesn't export anything of value. Its population is tiny so its imports don't matter at all
>Israel is a "historic ally"
Israel has no other allies and actively prevents the US from normalizing relations with many countries around the world including North Korea

Refuse the assignment

He'll make your life a living hell for coming up with common sense and unarguable tactics and try to say at the end of it all "well the Jews are already there so it's unethical to kick them out." Saying that is a trap and arguing it will get you branded "antisemite" and you don't want that in your shithole anti free speech country.

If you really want to be edgy and say yolo just tell him that the assignment doesn't matter and that Israel will collapse before the end of Trumps second term no matter what.

T. Burger of Palestinian descent.

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)

Israel is on Palestinian land. All of what you know as Israel is literal stolen Palestinian land. Jews can have ukraine, it's a large country, It has a Jewish president and it's already a fucked up mess.

>>poor faggot
>> still denies israel existed before israel and will continue to exist today
palestine was just a meme from roman kings to fuck off the judean jews that were going crazy like apeshit

Teenagers are too young to fully grasp mein kampf. I suggest waiting until you're in your 20s.

The kingdom of Israel lasted for 120 years until their Judaic cousin kingdom of Juda sold them out to the Babylonians as slaves and then that same Kingdom of Juda only lasted about 340 years. Palestinians are Hebrews mixed with Canaanites, Arabs, Samaritans, Crusaders and every one else who seized the land. Palestinians have lived in the area known as Palestine for as long as time itself because they are just the remnants of the indigenous group that was conquered and enriched throughout history. It's more than likely that I have more Hebrew blood flowing through my flaccid cock right now than your master does in his entire Khazar body.

Also fun fact, the Christian and Muslim communities in that land have remained intact without strife far longer than any Jewish community. Fuck even the Ottomans owned the land longer than either Jewish kingdom.

The ONE AND ONLY argument the state of Israel has for existing is might makes right, and their might is going out the window real fucking soon.

Attached: Palestinian flag bearer.png (484x742, 36K)

Because they are the most vile excuses of living criminal trash on the face of the planet. They lie about everything including rewriting history to whatever is convenient for them just like in the book 1984. This is in fact the biggest crime of all.

Attached: Israeli memory holes.png (1264x950, 1.37M)

Unironic satan worshippers

Fun fact: nowhere in the Bible does it mention a star of David.

Fun fact 2: The Bible does mention a group who used a star of their god for their shields/tabards/tribe.

Fun fact 3: The god who is represented by a star is remphan, a demon.

Attached: 1542032277709m.jpg (1024x577, 69K)

There are several arguments against Israel, like child abuse that the mohel does, why USS Liberty got attacked and false flag operations that benefit them.

Real Jews Against Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=fZMHvpDxpbY&feature=related

truetorahjews.org/

Yajooj wa Majooj (Gog & Magog) In The Modern Age (The Hidden Khazar Empire)

youtube.com/watch?v=b8vaHLxhSfE

watch ryan dawson documentaries

This for thee, not for me: youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

this sounds just like the autistic shit that someone who posts on Jow Forums would do

Attached: davisboogy1.gif (320x240, 2.38M)

democracynow.org/topics/israel_and_palestine
I got u senpai

Attached: 1544823591046.jpg (2048x2599, 1.65M)

FPBP

archive.org/details/MeinKampfAdolfHitler1939/page/n15

Dutch version of Mein Kampf

Attached: AdolfHitler2.png (1249x685, 1.56M)

Attached: no-need-to-pay-me-nh-work-on-tips-mohel-769654.png (500x566, 156K)

>American Evangelical Christians supporting an ethno-state that murders Palestinian Christians.
Peak clown world

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

This thread is full of a whole bunch of Muslims larping as WN who want us to care about Israel displacing shitskins in 1948.

Old and boring.

uss liberty
occupying golan hights and excavating resources is against international law
buying uranium from south africa
denying the existence of their nukes
plowing pali settlements to erect jewish settlements
building walls willy nilly
not opening their borders for refugees
stealing water
bibis party being terrorists
jfk - isreal - iraq story

ofc you should dig yourself

Attached: 7023603457347.jpg (572x419, 29K)

This post was very kosher and circumcised.

Attached: 41382353_2026937874283655_4121722935348035584_n.jpg (934x960, 81K)

Don't forget it is also sucked.

Testing Medicine on political prisoners for (((profit)))
middleeastmonitor.com/20190220-israel-pharmaceutical-firms-test-medicines-on-palestinian-prisoners/
They pruposefully crushed the PLO to replace it with Hamas
wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Look up rabbi David Weiss, or Jews that are anti Zionist. They have the best arguments for why Israel shouldn’t exist. For me, it’s because I hate kikes and everything they do.

Here’s a good excerpt (1/3)
Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

2/3
This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins

3/3
So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.” Rabbi Weiss

You should play the game and get your degree. Then you can write papers against Israel all you want without having to worry about getting fucked over by your professor.

>>Israel is a strategic ally
>So are Egypt and Jordan which are much bigger and allow for major US bases
we are important military wise, not because of US bases, but because of the intel we provide. our intelligence agencies are not smaller than the US ones.
>>we need to trads with Israel
>It has no natural resources and doesn't export anything of value
main export is ideas. but we do have a lot of natural gas too.
>Its population is tiny so its imports don't matter at all
tel aviv is very important to the high tech market. population doesn't matter

Racist country that opresses people of color.

This is all you need to say. Call him a heretic

Watch KnomoreNews with Adam green on YouTube make sure you have a pen and pad ready to take notes.

It’s full of jews

Israel: a land of sun, fun, food, historical sites-much like the Netherlands, but with a Mike Tyson like military that punches well above it's weight class. Take the class, have an open mind, you might just enjoy it.

CIA are not even trying anymore.

Here is an argument. Ask him if he supports open borders he will say no. Ask him if he supports the Right of return of News to Israel. He will say yes. Then ask him on what basis is that justifiable and he will say it's their ancestral land. He will likely say a couple of thousand years ago their ancestor lived their. After establishing that case, proceed to ask him if Mexicans have the right to return and reclaim to the Northern Parts of North America. Also point out that if anything Mexicans defendants have more of a right since most of the decensdants never left the continent. His brain will not compute and he will freeze then ask him about native Americans .. then he will proceed to argue that Indians didn't own land and that Palestine never existed or some trash.

When I'm talking to a boomer I keep it on religious grounds. 1. Jews have rejected Christ for almost two thousand years. 2. They hate Jesus and call him a phony. 3. They were broken from the tree of life. 4. They have given up on their prophecies and have become a cursed and greedy people. Then the boomer says they are the chosen people inevitably. The I remind them Ishmael had more of Abraham's blood than any Jew alive today, and it didnt help him any. Then I reference John Chapter 8, and Revelation Chaper 2. Everyone who is a Christian should read Martin Luther's On the Jews and their Lies. It is the surest way for a Christian to arm themselves against the Jew.

>Dutch teacher
>Outspokenly pro Trump
There hasnt been a media witchhunt yet so I have my doubts

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." Thucydides

>hillel.org/docs/default-source/historical/american-jewish-year-book-(1920-1921).pdf?sfvrsn=2
Look at palestine and find out.

Attached: aQeW4r2m_700w_0.jpg (225x160, 12K)

Why do people argue with their boomer teachers? If you're asking us for arguments then the teacher will probably just pilpul you to death and youll look cringey as fuck. Just get your credit and get out.

UN resolution 242

based pally

bump