Everything works as intended

German prosecutor Ralph Knispel has claimed that courts in the German capital are so overburdened, they lack the capacity to carry out litigation against suspects.

In Berlin alone, there are an estimated 8,500 arrest warrants yet to be carried out, according to Knispel who said that the criminal scene in the city is “laughing at the justice system”, German news magazine Focus reports.

Knispel made his claims on a German television programme, adding that lack of resources meant that things like DNA tests could take anywhere from two to three years to be analysed due to a lack of trained staff and resources.

m.focus.de/kultur/kino_tv/focus-fernsehclub/tv-kolumne-markus-lanz-staatsanwalt-rechtsstaat-in-weiten-teilen-nicht-mehr-funktionsfaehig_id_10892749.html

German politicians have called for a crackdown on far-right extremism following the murder of Lübcke, with former CDU General-Secretary Peter Tauber calling for the government to strip basic rights of free speech, freedom of the press, and property rights to far-right extremists.

Another major issue for Berlin police has been the influence of Arab clan criminal gangs who are said to extort and threaten police officers who try and investigate their illegal activities spreading rumours of sexual impropriety with prostitutes and other threats.

Attached: screenshot2019-07-11--16_46_35.jpg (697x1086, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/shawnreynaldo/status/1130779143812071424?s=12
youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/449249?journalCode=cj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well deserved tbqhwyfam

Look like it’s fucking time get over with it...if you understand the implications.

You could make some indesiderabile people disappear, if you follow my train of thought.

In minecraft of course.

Attached: 1ACC0155-5D23-4275-A2D0-533E7E945B2B.jpg (640x912, 411K)

*to get away with it

Fuck phoneposting and FUCK jannies

get out of the house and have fun.

>8,500 arrest warrants
get to work you lazy fucks.
we get that many added each week.

It's because they're all pedophiles, you know.

I wonder who are all these people who need to be arrested?...

why don't they just allocate some funds from their boosted economy for resources??

Attached: GermanEcoBoost.jpg (1464x1610, 415K)

This will happen to America on a much larger scale as intended. The stage has been set for decades especially in the areas that civil society leans on most to be able to function.

Truth is, you can get away with anything right now. There is never going to be a court date, if you get caught. Never. Cops can only react to emergency calls and the paperwork gets stuck or even lost in the system. It is an absolute lawless state and the only reason, public order is still being kept, is the fact that most people have no fucking clue how bad things really are.

Attached: 1562755667363.jpg (1163x940, 594K)

Just go to one of the techno clubs, take some drugs and all is well goy. Dont ask question *rubshands*

That city is a liberal shithole now. It’s the Portland of europe. Long time techno fan here. Been listening to it since the 90s. Berlin is the unofficial capital of techno, and thats sad. They liberal agenda has now hit the counter culture that techno is. It’s super PC now lmao Detroit is the 2nd unofficial home, and well, bunch of niggers ruined the city (based black people created techno in 80s tho.)

Heres what is now popular to talk about in Berlin about techno. Pathetic.

mobile.twitter.com/shawnreynaldo/status/1130779143812071424?s=12

The techno-scene is just a tourist-/schwaben-magnet, nothing more. Berliners don't give a fuck about the "scene" or "clubbing".

>world burns
>muh techno!

It most certainly affects the culture. When you have a whole scene that openly is all about “love trumps hate” type of shit, it will certainly affect the culture in many ways. Also, it seems that arab gangs are now supplying the scene with drugs, and that has made their organized crime stronger. They make a buttload of money. God damn it Hanz, start making ecstasy and go out there and sell some. Dig into the arabs finances in berlin.

fuck you retard

digits show you spit truth.
percentage of likelihood that a new sa rises within the next 5 years?

Attached: 00SA1.jpg (438x490, 46K)

Lol this. I got banned from the techno reddit for calling out the bullshit going on in techno now. Lot of the posters live in berlin. Theres this one fuckin bitch who posted about some artist being a creep, because he sent a sexual joke to someone who messages him on snapchat. They were calling him a “rapist” Lmao Guess thats what I get for going any reddit sub.

You are not wrong

Attached: faf267ffbf0a0228.png (806x585, 297K)

they should summarily execute a few of the mudbloods they catch, that will put the fear into them. might stem the flow too, they want the easy pay not getting shot for being sub human primates.

You know, saying 'minecraft' doesn't obscure what you're saying, it's a fucking beacon to glowies looking for threats.

Soothe their working shortage like a soothe a dog while you're putting it down.

Disco has always been the soundtrack of degeneracy and miscegenation.

It's the siren song of tourists and immigrants and that is NOT a good thing.

Based Morressy realized this.
youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c

Attached: getimage.jpeg.jpg (232x254, 19K)

Zero.

Forgot to say
There already is a SA. It's Arab and they are the footdoldiers of the Berjawi Clan.

No, see, now the backlog is too large so they'll have to start throwing out cases and destroying evidence to make room for all the other shit they'll throw out later.

Attached: 1540007910718.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: image-1366222-860_poster_16x9-eqsv-1366222.jpg (860x484, 62K)

Berlin is full of liberals and niggers
along with tent camps and human feces along the train tracks
its basically LA
the very thing they lack are far-right extremists

Lol hang the DJ. It’s amusing cuz despite loving techno and house, I fucking hate the “scene” now. It’s such a shit show of degeneracy. Yeah back in the day you would drink and smoke a joint. Some liked E. Danced for house. Probably hook up. Now you have girls in thongs at EDC with tits out, or some fucking fag getting fisted on the dance floor at Berghain in berlin lol.

It’s Anarcho-Tyranny

“anarcho-tyranny” is defined this way: “we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny).” The government functions normally, violent crime remains a constant, creating a climate of fear (anarchy). “laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.

>The laws that are enforced are either those that extend or entrench the power of the state and its allies and internal elites … or else they are the laws that directly punish those recalcitrant and “pathological” elements in society who insist on behaving according to traditional norms—people who do not like to pay taxes, wear seat belts, or deliver their children to the mind-bending therapists who run the public schools; or the people who own and keep firearms, display or even wear the Confederate flag, put up Christmas trees, spank their children, and quote the Constitution or the Bible—not to mention dissident political figures who actually run for office

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

Attached: C631B43C-19B5-480A-A9A8-4B1F261E1C88.jpg (670x423, 36K)

Kirsten Heisig (August 24, 1961, Krefeld – June 28, 2010, Berlin) was a German juvenile magistrate. Heisig was criticized by parts of the political left and parts of the Arabic community for her statements and for her view that some foreign cultures neglect education and encourage juvenile delinquency. As a juvenile magistrate for Neukölln, an area with a crime rate 40% above the average of Berlin, she initiated a model (Neuköllner Modell) that streamlined procedures and targeted an appearance before court within 3–5 weeks after the deed had been committed for deeds punishable by a maximum imprisonment of 4 weeks. Other key elements were encounters between delinquent and victim and community service and a cooperation between legal organs and social workers. This model was extended to the entire city of Berlin in June 2010 and caught attention on a national level.

She was found dead in the forest near Heiligensee on the 3rd of July, 2010; after a search of five days. The public prosecutor at first imposed a total news embargo but then quickly announced that Heisig had committed suicide.[1]

The alleged suicide happened shortly after her submission of the manuscript of her book: Das Ende der Geduld: Konsequent gegen jugendliche Gewalttäter. (trans. When Patience Comes to an End: Consistent Actions Against Juvenile Offenders).

Attached: gedenktafel_kirsten-heisig-platz_neukc3b6_kirsten_heisig.jpg (3408x2080, 752K)

German Batman when????

germans ofc
duh

we have no worker shortage, just a fair wage shortage
everybody is looking for high skilled experts with years of experience for minimum wage

>you can get away with anything right now.
No, they can get away with anything. It is the same anarcho-tyranny that is becoming the norm in places in the US. The law is only wielded against Whites.

Imagine thinking that patriotic Germans are more of a problem than Arab criminal clans. Fucking delusional.

Shit like this makes me suspicious for “technology” coming out of the blue to save the day... stuff like rfid chips for all humans, camera stuff everywhere, emergency change of laws, magic help from “international government”... this refugees crisis seems to be 100% to cause chaos and a cry for help

I am implying nothing, linking this picture to Move along.

Attached: 98c419f2a1c649dc6967.jpg (980x625, 70K)

>Heisig had committed suicide

Sure thing.

What is it about the German people that causes them to swing so violently between states of complete anarchy and ruthless oppression? Has there ever been a stable middle ground?

>advocating for state resources to be spent rehabilitating foreign shitskins
Let's be honest, her death was no great loss.

*ahem*

genetically predisposed to fuck up
maybe merkel is playing 5d chess and she's trying to fix this in her own way

Soon.

Theyre good people at heart. They live good lives. Then get abused by kikes and degeneracy emerges. They wake up and lose their shit and go on a rampage. It’s like busting a huge load after no fap.

>The first and last judge in Berlin, who made the left and the delinquents reee equally.
>Not a great loss
user

time to reelect Hitler
this time we fight on the right side

>pic related became berlins Creme boss shortly after the aparent suicide.
>the left senate happy, because a trouble maker disapeared
>crime operation expand beyond levels ever imagined
A deal had been made.

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.gif (993x559, 247K)

..and why is that a bad thing? LOL

fake news, go back to russia.

>’and thats a good thing’ meme comes to life

And yet, it's still a great city to live in

>German politicians have called for a crackdown on far-right extremism following the murder of Lübcke, with former CDU General-Secretary Peter Tauber calling for the government to strip basic rights of free speech, freedom of the press, and property rights to far-right extremists.
How are they going to do that without police of courts. The law only works, if the populous want it to work and have faith in the government.

Berlin reporting in everything is fine go back to bed goy.

Attached: 1562574512827.png (275x251, 135K)

such progress and tolerance. they must be proud.

absolute lies. they will still assrape you within 72 hours if you fail to pay your taxes + mandatory propaganda fee.

don't believe a fucking word of it.

Retarded brainlet, it’s not an explicit threat and is therefore covered under 1A

>taxes
Just be independant and register as a holding.
>mandatory propaganda fee
Just stay registered at your parents and register your home as an office or storage you occasionally stay at.
>inb4 some bullshit
Its legal and as long as you make more than ~25k a year its a net win.

Attached: 1554842557575.jpg (496x354, 54K)

Don't let your memes be dreams, fren

Attached: image.jpg (477x695, 33K)

Its mugging time!

OP is totally right.
> be me
> bike is stolen
> police tells me to fuck off because they won’t even try to find it

> be my sister
> phone gets robbed
> police tells her to fuck off because they won’t even try to find it

> be coworker of mine
> shit gets robbed
> police says fuck off and so on
70% of all prisoners in berlin are muslims. They are behind this shit.

well well well
what have we here
illegal opinions methinks

Good part is lawlessness will give birth to a real extreme right wing. Nature will always bring balance and evil will never win. The darkness of the Jew will be turned back again and again.

As long as you rob hippsters and students and avoid unneccesary violence, you can do as you please.
Don't touch shitskins, because they need right wing crime like a junkie its fix.
Don't touch grannies. Somehow, they don't think it's funny.
Happy hunting!

Attached: Berlin-Atlas-of-Crime-Interactive-Crime-Statistics-Map-Screenshot.jpg (1179x711, 200K)

indeed the reality is not that there is total lawlessness, but that there are two distinct systems of prosecution, one for citizens with a stake in society and one for immigrants with nothing to lose. german prison is a step up from their own countries.

>70% of all prisoners in berlin are muslims

This was from 1997 when already some prisons had 50% minorities as prisoners. Your countries leaders have seen this happening for over 20 years and keep telling you you're just a racist.

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/449249?journalCode=cj

This is definitely a coordination to destabilize Europe into chaos. But for what purpose? Muslims hate Jews, and one the US and Europe are preoccupied with our race problems who is going to stop the Islamic world from steamrolling Israel? I just don't get it, has the Jewish hubris overstepped once again?

Any rational person only needed to look at the US to see that racial and religious cohesion isn't possible and only leads to tribalism and high crime.

it is just systemic racism like here in the US and absolutely not that that they are more violent cultures, races and religions

All the garbage laws are starting to add up so much that the police can no longer work on the real crimes? Please tell me they're even instructed to prioritize hate speech etc bullshit over violence, theft etc. I want to feel like shit before it's friday.

Because every single decition maker is merkel-tier detached from reality. Boomers, the most coward and interlectual crippled generation ever. They are absolutely unable to face reality. Even when things are crystal clear, they clinge to excuses. They have swallowed so much jewish guilt tripping, they are beyond saving. True golems, they have become. Talk to a boomer, you can predict reactions and answers to your words 100/100.
Once they died off, there will be momentum for change. CDU average age is ~86 or something.

Attached: Baby-Boomers-Alamy.jpg (968x681, 66K)

You are free to feel like shit, Finnland.
But maybe have a beer and go to the sauna instead. Politics are not worth emotions.

I thought the Boomer problem was just an American thing. So they are an epidemic all over the West then. I just hope we can survive long enough as we wait for enough of them to die off. But my generation, the Millennials are just as indoctrinated cucks.

>But for what purpose?
the last genocide they perpetrated founded Israel, this one's going to found Eretz Israel

And so is the fate of every liberal city across the globe.

> Arab clan criminal gangs who are said to extort and threaten police officers who try and investigate their illegal activities
I mean come on. This is just beyond pathetic. Not saying it's a uniquely German phenomenon, but this is not acceptable. These Arabs are not subject to your laws, they have actually successfully invaded and taken control of German clay. Time to use your army.

Yeas! we can have our own detroit soon, just send in a few more Somalis for good measure!

Can't use the army. It's not allowed to be used internally.

Germans have been social engineered to be good goys, only European and other foreigners don't let the hordes get away with everything

Wow we have something similar. It's almost like unfettered immigration is only meant to suppress wages or something.

Yeah she would've been better than the alternative, but really anything other than deportation is just kicking the ball down the road.

Whites haven't tested your theory yet. You know once whites start breaking laws the entire government is absolutely finished.

Police are always going to have to prioritize cases. They are not gonna spend any time or effort on the case of the stolen bike because actually solving that crime is next to impossible. If you literally have the address of the thief and footage of him stealing the bike then i am full of shit. but if that is the case then why are you even calling the police? Just get it back you pussy.

better keep voting for that fat cow merkel. muh economy. this is how the average kraut tard thinks.

I am shocked.

Then become the criminal.

Worker shortage = Shlomo has only a double digit number of applications for a position instead of a triple digit one

Violent criminals, espescially foreigners only get slaps on the wrist anyhow.
For example, some time ago in Vienna, a chechen with austrian citizenship killed a 9 year old chechen girl and got 13 years.
An absurdly lax sentence? Oh no, the Supreme Court annulled the sentence this week. Was probably too hard for the disantvantaged youth.

imagine thinking Germany has real elections

>9 yo mud
nothing of value lost, no need to waste 3000 eur a month on him. i can see the judge's reasoning

You are delusional. Germany is finished.

>the murder of Lübcke
I don't keep up with kraut politics or news, who is this? Gimme a rundown.

Come in Italy. If we won't follow the same fate.

>But for what purpose? Muslims hate Jews
Muslims and Jews hate Christians even more so. An enemy of my enemy etc etc

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

I think is that guy who said that Germans who don't like immigrants should get the fuck out of Germany.

That's a corruption of the phrase 'rule of law'. Rule of law is Judicial oversight of Govt legislation, not Judicial oversight of the population.

If Christian's disappear what then? It remains Muslims, with control over whole Europe, and Jews with only control over Israel, surrounded by Muslims. Christians are the only ones who kiss jew ass.

Do you not see the dialectic user?
We weren’t going to accept the surveillance state willingly.
We needed coaxing.
Fear/terror is the mechanism they use and flooding the West with a hostile ideology works. On multiple facets of their plan.
Fuck them.

You are right, but be realistic
>Germany
>deporting

Time to take the law into our own hands.
happy days!

Attached: pic.jpg (635x441, 41K)

Thanks Mario, but I will go to America and work for the separation of an ethno state

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: Burden.jpg (780x681, 80K)