/tv/fag here

Can you guys stop treating us as a blue board Jow Forums and use any other board like /mu/, /v/, etc for that?

I just want to discuss movies again but all threads I make get drowned in shitty "black Ariel" and off-topic political threads

Attached: 14.gif (143x131, 9K)

sneed

Attached: 1555530072352.png (736x616, 21K)

Oh yes fucking epic
Why don't you retards just fucking spam that in capeshit threads? That would be the only time you'd be useful

>all threads I make get drowned in shitty "black Ariel" and off-topic political threads
you'd have to yell at reddit australians for that bullshit.
nobody here cares because it's not political.

DILATE

Fuck off nigger.

>What? You DON'T like me shitting on your lawn? Well you must be a transexual

No. We run this shit, nigger.

You don't run anything you fat autist, you only spray your shit everywhere and make everything shittier for others. Go to another board like /lit/ or something that's already liberal and has a point for you to invade.

Jesus fuck this is based

>y-you're nothing to me!
>that's why I came here to beg you to stop
kek. Go make another cunny thread, it'll make you feel better.

Are you actually retarded? You are indeed nothing to me BUT an annoying retard that spams the catalog with garbage who deluded himself into thnking it has any effect on the real world.

You are a fag.

fpsp

sneed

sneed

sneed

Great arguing there, fag

>Bong """""""humor"""""""

Tv fag here aswell. Tv if anything, is infected with trannies. Kys.

/tv/ is the shittiest board on this shit site and identity politics can't be separated from jewlywood when they're the mouthpiece for it, you soppy cunt. time to grow up, manchild.

sneed

sneed

Your request is respectfully considered, but regrettably denied. As long as the Jews hold our culture hostage, they will remain a topic of conversation on /tv/.

SKELLY GANG
K
E
L
L
Y

G
A
N
G

Attached: AFD33EE2-F4D7-4425-9653-F4355D5A0BA7.gif (150x257, 6K)

sneed
also go fuck yourself poof

sneleton

Attached: skeleton 2.gif (143x131, 45K)

/tv/'s """""trannies"""" are just people like me who are sick of your shit and countering.
Stop being a schizo, Jews have control of CNN and various other news media, but casting a black actor in a role doesn't say anything. Something like black Ariel is a retarded casting choice but it's not a "white extinction" or whatever you schizos call it

baseed

Attached: skeleton 3.gif (320x240, 218K)

sneed

Attached: sneedpilled.png (591x1024, 1.17M)

>we're sick of your shit!
Why are liberals such insufferable faggots? Your safe space is the entirety of social media and still you complain.

kill yourself larper

Except I'm not a liberal. I'm a guy who likes anime who wants to discuss movie with other people who like anime, that's the point of /tv/ and that was always the point. You faggots can always just go back to stormfront or reddit or youtube or whatever.

sneed

instead of offing your self, do something worth while like put a bullet in Epstein first then an hero at least then you will be remembered.

1/10
Ill shitpost extra on tv this month