Azerbaijan Q&A

If anyone has questions or thoughts about Azerbaijan, feel free to post them in the thread

Attached: Army_of_Azerbaijan_in_1918.jpg (403x275, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdqfYhw_7Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the standards of living like

The only time I’ve even heard of your country was in a game of trivia

All the basic necessities are covered, like most other post Soviet states, it just lacks in more luxury goods.

We were mentioned in a Simpsons episode, that has to count for something.

Is op gone I feel like this thread has allot of potential but I don't feel like I know enough about Azerbaijan to ask the right questions

How seriously do people take Islam

Well we are located south of Russia and north if Iran, with Turkey to our east in terms of major countries.

About as seriously as people take religion in Easter in the U.S

literally no one cares about your shitty polluted muslim oligarchy. When war breaks out youre countrys only source of wealth, oil will be completely destroyed in the first volley by Iskander missiles from Armenia and your whole population will starve and crumble.

Go back to Turkmenistan

Attached: 1562776138946.gif (1280x640, 155K)

What an obscure country. Seems even more obscure than Turkmenistan. What was life in the Soviet Union? Also what's your thoughts on the Armenian question?

Attached: 7116222_orig.jpg (400x298, 27K)

Not sure what youre implying?

There are variants of the Iskander rockets, only the most high tech versions can actually reach Baku from Armenia. Russia is mosty likely giving cheaper and less ranged variants to Armenia, like it does with most other military technology.

Ngl I didn’t even know your country existed until I had to kill that guy from Azerbaijan in GTA V.

What's the general opinion you have of your neighbors

Trust me, in terms of travel and world affairs, we have much more clout than Turkmenistan, though its still small of course. The union basically turned us from village folk to metropolitan folk and the results have generally led to a degeneration of society.

>he actually believes this
Is that what your news tells the populace so you dont panic and eat the rich? Even if they were monkey versions (theyre not) they would hit Baku. Youre all dead.
Go back to the steppes you mongols.

Why does shooting down Azerbaijani aircraft feel so good?

Russia-things are okay
Iran-Most of north Iran speaks Azerbaijani, so we have close cultural ties
Turkey-really close relations, but they do tend to fuck us over every few years
Georgia- our only neighbour that is weaker than us and we actually like, people to there as tourists a lot
Armenia- literally a state of war

Don’t pay attention to the stupid leaf; he’s just pissed a pizza costs $100 in his joke of a country.

Oh, so you're Turkish. Why didn't you just say that, roach?

>Iskander M has 500km range
>Even the shittiest monkey would volley hellfire on Baku from Artsakh
Im so sorry Mehemed

Attached: dead.jpg (900x450, 138K)

It is clearly observed that Russia (or any other country for that matter) doesn't give its best weapons to foreign countries, but cheaper and simpler verions, especially to poorer countries. The modern versions in Armenia are controlled by the Russian base in Gyumri and only they have access to fire it.

do people flee iran thru azerbaijan?

No general would ever put their rockets in firing distance of Azerbaijani artillery, this is why none are in the NK republic.

We are Turkic, but we still have distinct differences with Turkey.

We have visa free travel between each other, but outside of some drunk farsis, i haven't much about them escaping Iran through us.

What's the climate like?
What's the crime rate like in your area, especially to foreign tourists?

Thanks Azerbaibro

Attached: 1560479753914.png (432x432, 200K)

>We are Turkic, but we still have distinct differences with Turkey.
Yeah you have much more asian admixture while Turks are at this point mostly Greek/Armenian admixture.

Why won't you guys leave the Armenians alone?

Climate right now is pretty hot, but usually its temperate. Compared to some other post Soviet states, crime is low. You can walk around safely in the city without much problems.

I mean our country has almost a million refugees now because they refuse to give back land around the Armenian enclave, so i think its them who like to be in our territory so much,

Citation needed

Why hasn't either one of you just manned the fuck up and invaded the other?

ХAЧИ пoгaныe

Citation needed? Are you completely unaware of the history of 'turkish' ethnogenesis? Original turkic invaders are all from migrating steppe peoples literally fucking chinese/mongols.
Modern Turks in turkey have lost almost all asian features as the invading populations were outsized in total volume obviously my native greeks and armenians in anatolia. Modern turks look like greeks and armenians, wheras Azeris have much more Turkic/Iranid/Asian features.

For the simple fact that young men dying is not good. We have tried doing that many times, its imply a waste for both sides.

What's your military and economic strength like, comparatively?

I study with both Armenians and Turks, i look much similar to the Armenians than i do the Turks, so unless you show some stats, i am not believing that.

You mean land that was artificially populated by turks when the Bolsheviks settled them there? lmao
that land has always been native Armenia land, and if you lost it its because you chimped out like niggers after the ussr fell and we had to literally 5:1 casualty rate kill you to protect Armenians.

you are Shia or Sunni?

Economically we are much bigger than them, as well as population. Our army is also bigger and more modern, but still war is not worth it.

If thats the case youre probably ethnically Armenian/Georgian down the line. Get tested. Abandon Islam, repent for your sins and become a true Armeniboo

t. retard who knows nothing about history
leave Jow Forums every once in a while.

genuinly asking, how and why does Turkey fuck you over... its sad to hear.
Sizi seviyoruz, bunu duymak üzücü.

Most of us are Shiite.

The Soviets deported many Turks and Azerbaijanis from all over the Caucasus, its not like they were angels to us either.

I'm half Lezgin and half from Fizuli, which is now southern NKR.

1995, you literally tried to overthrow our government Sesirllik skandali

do you worry about the issues in central asia? there's some shit going down, and as a caspian state there might be geo-political implications, is this something that is better known in Baku? Also, when are you going to hurry up and just annex armenia?

lmao turk hiding his ID pretending all his ancestors arent actually Greek, just like your new mayor of Istanbul.

i meant you specifically but whatever
what's the current situation of Artsakh, are you willing to declare war on Armenian subhumans in the future ?

>Algeria
>calling anyone subhumans

>t.Armenian diaspora in leafland

Yes quite proud. I have a very close Algerian friend whos a naval officer. He converted to Christianity.

dont fear the reaper brother

> A fucking double digit IQ LEAF
Hey retard, have you ever seen a real Azeri in your life? They are turkic by language, but they aren't mongoloid on any way. Average Azeri is much more white than you I guess. Canada is absokuyely chinkified.

OK bro but can you answer a few questions about Azerbaijan first.
thanks mate

>Yes quite proud
lol, this mongrel is happy of being living anywhere but his country, then again there is more Armenians living outside Armenia then inside it, guess it's really that bad huh?
>He converted to Christianity
nice, now you can have your weeding ceremony in a leaf church

he's an Armenian

FAS slav telling me about IQ lmao, yes Ive met azeris here in Canada, women were qt men looked like sloped forehead retards. And specifically im talking about Turkic invasion before modern 'turks' were created. Turkic people are asians, but then again so are some slavs

how is the islamisation?
some post soviet states start going backwards thanks to the religion of piss

Why haven't you killed all the armos yet

this is the average Azeri

Attached: sami-yusuf.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

and this is the average Armenian

Attached: El Ogro De Armenia.jpg (434x220, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FdqfYhw_7Oc
>turks azeris and russians all bred from the same mutt genes

isn't that feral feminist cunt sarkesian an armenian? nuff said, nuke the place.

>Most of us are shit

Kek

Azeris are just Iranians in denial. That land used to be a part of Iran before the incompetence of Qajars.

it's the other way around you germ, Communism ruined them so hard, after after the fall of USSR things started to go good for them

How do you feel now Russian?

that coal burner Kim Kardishian is half Armenian
more reason to hate them

shut up you nazi barbarian. a tear fell down my eyes when i read 80% of azeris pray every day mashallah.

kek my sides are in orbit. armenian on suicide watch.

Do they really teach that Azeris lived in the area for thousands of years? What propaganda maps do they have?

Attached: file1.jpg (996x585, 171K)

How easy is it to buy a full auto AK47? How much they go for?

for some reason every time i see your flag the LGBT flag pops in my heads

Why hide behind a meme flag roach? You do know Istanbuls new mayor is a Greek right lmao? All Turks are just converted Greeks and Armenians. Do you think Turks are some magical European people who came from the east?! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS APART FROM ORIGINAL TURKIC MONGOL INVADERS IS A GREEK WOMAN OR AN ARMENIAN WOMAN

Believe it or not rainbows existed before the invention on homosexuality. DESU everytime I see a moon and star on a flag we assume it's a hostile country.

Kebab just mad they get removed.

your people rather live in the middle east than in fucking Armenia
i've seen Armenians in fucking Syria expressing how life there is better than in your shithole despite all the shit going on over there

What is your opinion on the Kurdish claims on Western-Armenia? (Northern-Kurdistan)

Are there Jews in your country?

Attached: source[1].gif (700x394, 2.73M)

Please kill yourself or leave Europe

After the Turks and Kurds killed the Armenians living in western Armenia the nomatic Kurds moved in. In the Armenian community there is a huge push to recollect our historic lands but very unlikely. Realistically although most of our major cities are on that side , it is unlikely we will ever reunite anytime soon.

Because of the genocide committed by Muslim Turks, Armenians were exiled to Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, etc. Naturally as there is an economic blockade by Turkey and the Azeris covering 70% of the border, development has been slow. But as an Armenian born in Iran, I'd rather live here than among Muslims.

Turks and leafs ruined this thread just like they ruin everything else

Are you iranian people or turk?

Go back to Jow Forums you Turk-loving faggot.

How much of a hard time will they give a slav burger for visiting the surrounding countries?

I really want to scuba dive in Baku, but if I'm blocking off 3 weeks to holiday all the way over there, I'd like to visit T'blissi and Armenia as well. Cпacибo мoй дpyг