The bearded travy

A Christian doctor has said that he was allegedly dismissed from his job at a government office because he refused to call “any six-foot-tall bearded man ‘madam’,” an employment tribunal has heard.

Dr David Mackereth, 56, told a hearing in Birmingham on Wednesday that he had been dismissed from his role as a health and disability assessor at Birmingham Fiveways assessment centre, part of the Department for Work and Pensions, after refusing in theory to use a transgender person’s preferred personal pronoun, the BBC reports.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48937805

Dr Mackereth, an experienced emergency department medic, told the tribunal that shortly after his appointment in May 2018, he was asked by his line manager, James Owen: “If you have a man six foot tall with a beard who says he wants to be addressed as ‘she’ and ‘Mrs’, would you do that?”

The trained theologian and “unashamed” evangelical Christian gave his answer that he would not because it was against his religion. The medic alleged that Owen told him he was “overwhelmingly likely” to lose his job unless he changed his convictions, and in June 2018, the doctor alleged that he was dismissed.

Attached: screenshot2019-07-11--16_51_20.jpg (695x626, 137K)

So great having a state-ran Healthcare system.

Oh, look! More England being retarded.

One reason I quit going to school to become an MA and switched to HVAC. I aint dealing with Tranny shit, nor abortions.

Plus you couldn't hack the schooling, don't lie

As if the same hasn't happened in America a bunch of times as well

This whole thing could be resolved if society would only accept these three choices:

1. Sir
2. Ma'am
3. Whatever the fuck you are

Actually

Attached: 1562506644415.png (694x611, 496K)

No, I finished it. Why not? I was like 5 weeks away from finishing when they opened their HVAC program. I am BLS and CLS trained long before I went to that class...in fact I learned absolutely nothing I didnt already know, except for how to take a BP with a sphigoidmomemter , I know how to do that now. HVAC is less stressful. less papaerwork, and about 20k more a year..It really is a no brainer.

why is 'denial of obvious truth' in apostrophes?

Attached: 161339.png (590x86, 13K)

What is MA? Pre-med dropout here. Mostly because it sucked ass. Now regretting it

All this used to be a mental health condition. I’d resist humoring them too.

Medical Assistant...Basically A nurse that cant inject drugs, or do shit without a written order...Lots of paperwork apparently. I should have went EMT. More exciting.

>UK
Couldn't care less desu

Losing your job over pretending to have principles, as is christcuck tradition.

yeah emt also makes solid pay and pension

The pay wouldnt be the draw there. I loved CLS (combat lifesaver) I enjoy the thought of actually saving someones life, keeping their insides in and all that. MA is ore office based, boo boos and wound cleaning. Frankly I needed to do something so I could get paid (GI BILL) We had an EMT in our class, he needed up training so he could get on a life flight tour. EMT works too long tho, and they dont make no where near as much as HVAC either.

>Medical Assistant...Basically A nurse that cant inject drugs
Not even remotely close to a nurse in education or skills, as they aren't licensed. MAs are usually trained at a vocational school for under a year, and their training is a mix between office administration and basic skills. An MA can draw blood, take vital signs, run an EKG, but can't assess or interpret anything.

>I aint dealing with Tranny shit, nor abortions.
This is something that confuses me. An MA isn't qualified in training or education to even assist on things like this. MAs in a clinical setting are the ones that ask "Why are you here," and take your blood pressure when you go to the doctor's office. There is a reason MAs usually only get paid $10/hr., they have little actual responsibility.

>yeah emt also makes solid pay and pension
In what world? EMTs make about as much as MAs which is usually at least a few dollars an hour less than a 1-year LPN, and half of an RN.

in "PRACTICE" an MA spends about twice as much time with the patient than the doc does. In fact after the first visit, generally the pT would only see the MA for any follow up, or instructions. And MAs are expected to asses. They cannot prescribe, or inject medication. Other than that, the scope of practice is literally no different than an LPN. literally LPN is the next step up from MA. And as long as there is a A WRITTEN order, we can do anything the doc can do, assuming we know how as long as there is a written order for it (except IV drugs admin) And education is the bread and butter of the MA. But yeah, there is a shit ton of paperwork, and after getting licensed I would actually be LESS able to help anyone in the real world. So that was another factor. But the Tranny bullshit is prevalent, its wound care...nothing else.Or listening to how their HRT is making them feel weird...So no, not doing it.

A doctor with three decades of experience will have no problem finding a new job. He has high demand skills, and years of experience. I would be surprised if he wasn't hired by somewhere before this is even out of the news cycle.

unless he has a berg...stein or some other HEEB suffix...He may as well retire...he is almost 60.

Where the fuck do assholes like Owen come from?

So what it’s still complete absurdity.

>In fact after the first visit, generally the pT would only see the MA for any follow up, or instructions.
What sort of follow-up would being MA only? Can you give/read PPD TB skin tests? I've never heard of an MA only follow-up.

>And MAs are expected to asses. They cannot prescribe, or inject medication. Other than that, the scope of practice is literally no different than an LPN.
Can you start IVs? Can you insert/remove a Foley as an MA? Does your training include wound care (e.g. biogels vs. wet-to-dry etc. dressings)? Did you have clinical nutrition and can you educate patients on it (e.g. Low residue vs. clear liquid vs. full liquid dietary interventions)?

>literally LPN is the next step up from MA.
This is a bit off. An MA would have to take the entire LPN program to "move up", as they often have massive hour requirements in a patient care setting, and an LPN is state licensed, not a certification. LPNs require something like >1,500 practice hours on average to sit for the exam. The focus is entirely pt. care.

>And as long as there is a A WRITTEN order, we can do anything the doc can do
This is actually a big difference. A licensed provider can take actions without orders/protocol within the scope of their license. An LPN could take vital signs out of routine times or probably monitor I/Os without standing orders. This is why they can work in home health mostly independently.

>And education is the bread and butter of the MA.
That is a very important aspect of patient care. Hugely underrated.

>But the Tranny bullshit is prevalent, its wound care...nothing else.Or listening to how their HRT is making them feel weird...So no, not doing it.
Do you live in Cali or something? I would imagine this might be common if you worked in psych, but not a random clinic or doctor's office.

>A doctor with three decades of experience will have no problem finding a new job. He has high demand skills, and years of experience.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. But he definitely needs to sue the NHS.

MA is state licensed..at least in WA. You can lose your license..and yes, at least in WA we can do TB...some states have much wider scope of practice..in Texas, apparently the MA can literally do anything the doc can, with an order of course. So, it depends. And if you go for LPN you DONT have to take certain portions of the class over agian...Hell,thats even true for switching programs entirely like I did. A good third I dont have to do again. All the Computer stuff. excell, word, typing etc. Same thing for LPN, again, at least here. As long as you have a license and are certified to become an LPN is like 6 months more after MA...again tho, it was all regular information. Knowing that the medical field gets the training they do...I dont have as much confidence anymore lol.

Your state seems to do things pretty uniquely, as I wasn't aware that many states actually licensed MAs and you seem to have a more expanded skill set than here which it is just a certification. That said, my state does weird things too. RNs here can actually test the paramedic exam to be cleared for pre-hospital.

Especially with your experience it sounds like MA might not have been the best fit. Paramedics are a noble if underpaid profession, though there are rumblings of pilot programs to create Pre-hospital Providers levels similar to PAs and NPs.

They'll replace him with an incompetent nigger from the congo with a congolese degree in medicine and people will literally die as a result. All for virtue signaling.

God dammit when does this insanity end? It just keeps getting worse.

Wait, what was wrong with anything you said?