This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Attached: 91990C12-7876-4508-81D2-C254088E7E6A.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720)

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Wrong. It was married with children

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

No, it was a stupid show like everything else in the 90's and early 2000. Adults larping as teenagers and looked nothing like high school students.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

You’re allowed to have silly and frivolous guilty pleasures in a white society - whites becoming uptight and losing our carefree nature was a major victory for the globalists.

Dawson Leery was a dreamer. This is the spirit we must rekindle.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

All the actors were part of the Hollywood Jew pedo shit.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

You have given me much to ponder. I remember girls at my highschool being into it.

Isaac King
Isaac King

Stop watching talmud vision

John Moore
John Moore

dawson is basically mike stoklasa

Attached: 23523523.jpg (35 KB, 500x280)

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

last time it was a german flag
but remember memeflags are the secret kikes lmao

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

The guy from Married with Children went on to marry a Mexican single mother and had a gay son who adopted a slope. You’ve seen the sequel, right?

Attached: CA23E6F1-5406-44FE-92CE-46E07046E151.jpg (328 KB, 1013x1500)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

white identity
TV is Semitism. Has been for decades.

David Howard
David Howard

I like shows and movies with all Whites... anything with niggers in it just ruins it for me

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Silly and frivolous guilty pleasures are an indulgence that cannot be afforded when you're under existential threat

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Fuck, no wonder we've been subsumed.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Best episode of Dawson's Creek?

Never watched it but willing to torrent a few episodes to get a good picture.

James Richardson
James Richardson

no this was. probably. I don't know I was watching WWF at the time because I was in middle school but this show on its surface looks more relevant than dawson's creek for your point

Attached: 89436346.jpg (33 KB, 316x445)

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Wtf is this shit?
I haven't watched tv in over a decade

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Just watch the first few episodes. It has ongoing arcs so can’t really be dipped in and out of unless you’ve seen it thru once.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

If they made that show now they would all be mixed race, on drugs, and the dad would be a tranny.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

wasnt a very powerful argument for it huh

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

entertainment industry product is white identity
Amerimutt the post

Attached: IMG-1871.png (158 KB, 699x659)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

You don’t want to watch it. Even a clip of it. Your faith in humanity to recover from degeneration will completely collapse.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

kek. if they made that show now it would probably be considered a hate crime

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Yes. This show re runs in the 2000s became a sharp contrast to the degeneracy surrounding it. A white christian family!

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Attached: nigger-lover.jpg (1.03 MB, 1800x1891)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

If you want to win the culture war, all you have to do is control Hollywood.

Attached: 1472320705173.png (106 KB, 956x864)

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

WWF 1998-1999 was a kind of last stand of implicit toxic masculinity.

It’s a sitcom about an extended family living in LA - a normal white nuclear family, the patriarchal grandfather with a new immigrant wife raising another man’s child, and a gay couple (the patriarch’s son) with a slope adopted daughter.

The irony is that it’s one of the more conservative shows on TV along with Tim Allen’s, with lots of ethnic stereotypes and acknowledgement of the ridiculousness of gay people, but the basic subversive elements are hard to ignore (nor should they be ignored).

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Leonard and Howard are kikes.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

What about big bang theory?

all the smart people are white,
the only token is depressed because he can't get a girl and has the crappiest of the science jobs.
they all have white babies except the indian token.
The jew gets dominated by a christian girl & the jew becomes submissive to christ.
The degenerate whore sheds her whore ways and becomes a good wife to the smart white guy.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Kike. The post. Gas yourself.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Choose Pacey, get blacked.

#TeamDawson

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

you forgot your flag Moshe

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

unironic slut brainwashing for high school girls.
i personally know at least 3 girls who had planned to wait until marriage until this show convinced them it was ok to fornicate.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

The complete opposite. Jen is a slut and pays the price bigly. She is a total mess. Joey and Dawson are much more chaste and these are the characters we are coaxed into sympathy with. Dawson is borderline tradcon in his puritanical views and disgust at sexual immorality.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Joey and Dawson bone before marriage though.
It's a classic goldilocks setup -
"this girl is TOO slutty"...
"this girl isn't slutty enough"...
"this one's juuuuuustr right"

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

There is a line - a fine line, but a line nonetheless - between youthful dalliances, sowing wild oats, rolling around in the hay with your high school sweetheart versus being a whore. Jen was a whore.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Dawson's Creek
I always confused this show with 7th Heaven like they were the same thing. What timeline is this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

be dawson
have rich parents
live in nice house
have two girls climbing in your room, wanting your D
ignore their advances
boohooo listen to my monologues about how my life is hard

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

you're totally missing my point though- it was exactly the fact that Joey was made to seem pure on the show that made it such effective propaganda, because good little Christian girls could see themselves in her.
one of the three i mentioned was my sister's friend- she was a really sweet girl from a nice family...
she lost her virginity to a serious asshole boyfriend as a freshman; he proceeded to dump her and she proceeded to go on a category 5 slut rampage for the rest of high school.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Pfft hahaha what? This show existed in the heyday of non-pozzed entertainment. Mad Men and Band of Brothers would also like a word with you.

James Gray
James Gray

Dawson Leery was a dreamer. This is the spirit we must rekindle.
This

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Actor who plays dad is pedo

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

expecting someone who played the role of a pastor to not be a pedo

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I don’t need i kiked hollywood piece of shit to teach me about whiteness ..teach your kids..make a white family..do it yourselves...god you faggots are retarded

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Fuck tv

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Fuck modern TV. Dawson is kino.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit