This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity

This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Attached: 91990C12-7876-4508-81D2-C254088E7E6A.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Wrong. It was married with children

No, it was a stupid show like everything else in the 90's and early 2000. Adults larping as teenagers and looked nothing like high school students.

You’re allowed to have silly and frivolous guilty pleasures in a white society - whites becoming uptight and losing our carefree nature was a major victory for the globalists.

Dawson Leery was a dreamer. This is the spirit we must rekindle.

All the actors were part of the Hollywood Jew pedo shit.

You have given me much to ponder. I remember girls at my highschool being into it.

Stop watching talmud vision

dawson is basically mike stoklasa

Attached: 23523523.jpg (500x280, 35K)

>last time it was a german flag
>but remember memeflags are the secret kikes lmao

The guy from Married with Children went on to marry a Mexican single mother and had a gay son who adopted a slope. You’ve seen the sequel, right?

Attached: CA23E6F1-5406-44FE-92CE-46E07046E151.jpg (1013x1500, 328K)

>white identity
TV is Semitism. Has been for decades.

I like shows and movies with all Whites... anything with niggers in it just ruins it for me

Silly and frivolous guilty pleasures are an indulgence that cannot be afforded when you're under existential threat

>This show was a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

Fuck, no wonder we've been subsumed.

Best episode of Dawson's Creek?

Never watched it but willing to torrent a few episodes to get a good picture.

no this was. probably. I don't know I was watching WWF at the time because I was in middle school but this show on its surface looks more relevant than dawson's creek for your point

Attached: 89436346.jpg (316x445, 33K)

Wtf is this shit?
I haven't watched tv in over a decade

Just watch the first few episodes. It has ongoing arcs so can’t really be dipped in and out of unless you’ve seen it thru once.

If they made that show now they would all be mixed race, on drugs, and the dad would be a tranny.

wasnt a very powerful argument for it huh

>entertainment industry product is white identity
Amerimutt the post

Attached: IMG_1871.png (699x659, 158K)

You don’t want to watch it. Even a clip of it. Your faith in humanity to recover from degeneration will completely collapse.

kek. if they made that show now it would probably be considered a hate crime

Yes. This show re runs in the 2000s became a sharp contrast to the degeneracy surrounding it. A white christian family!

Attached: nigger_lover.jpg (1800x1891, 1.03M)

If you want to win the culture war, all you have to do is control Hollywood.

Attached: 1472320705173.png (956x864, 106K)

WWF 1998-1999 was a kind of last stand of implicit toxic masculinity.

It’s a sitcom about an extended family living in LA - a normal white nuclear family, the patriarchal grandfather with a new immigrant wife raising another man’s child, and a gay couple (the patriarch’s son) with a slope adopted daughter.

The irony is that it’s one of the more conservative shows on TV along with Tim Allen’s, with lots of ethnic stereotypes and acknowledgement of the ridiculousness of gay people, but the basic subversive elements are hard to ignore (nor should they be ignored).

Leonard and Howard are kikes.

What about big bang theory?

all the smart people are white,
the only token is depressed because he can't get a girl and has the crappiest of the science jobs.
they all have white babies except the indian token.
The jew gets dominated by a christian girl & the jew becomes submissive to christ.
The degenerate whore sheds her whore ways and becomes a good wife to the smart white guy.

Kike. The post. Gas yourself.

Choose Pacey, get blacked.

#TeamDawson

you forgot your flag Moshe

unironic slut brainwashing for high school girls.
i personally know at least 3 girls who had planned to wait until marriage until this show convinced them it was ok to fornicate.

The complete opposite. Jen is a slut and pays the price bigly. She is a total mess. Joey and Dawson are much more chaste and these are the characters we are coaxed into sympathy with. Dawson is borderline tradcon in his puritanical views and disgust at sexual immorality.

Joey and Dawson bone before marriage though.
It's a classic goldilocks setup -
"this girl is TOO slutty"...
"this girl isn't slutty enough"...
"this one's juuuuuustr right"

There is a line - a fine line, but a line nonetheless - between youthful dalliances, sowing wild oats, rolling around in the hay with your high school sweetheart versus being a whore. Jen was a whore.

>Dawson's Creek
I always confused this show with 7th Heaven like they were the same thing. What timeline is this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>be dawson
>have rich parents
>live in nice house
>have two girls climbing in your room, wanting your D
>ignore their advances
>boohooo listen to my monologues about how my life is hard

you're totally missing my point though- it was exactly the fact that Joey was made to seem pure on the show that made it such effective propaganda, because good little Christian girls could see themselves in her.
one of the three i mentioned was my sister's friend- she was a really sweet girl from a nice family...
she lost her virginity to a serious asshole boyfriend as a freshman; he proceeded to dump her and she proceeded to go on a category 5 slut rampage for the rest of high school.

Pfft hahaha what? This show existed in the heyday of non-pozzed entertainment. Mad Men and Band of Brothers would also like a word with you.

>Dawson Leery was a dreamer. This is the spirit we must rekindle.
This

Actor who plays dad is pedo

>expecting someone who played the role of a pastor to not be a pedo

I don’t need i kiked hollywood piece of shit to teach me about whiteness ..teach your kids..make a white family..do it yourselves...god you faggots are retarded

Fuck tv

Fuck modern TV. Dawson is kino.