BRAZIL THE LEADER OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

How does it feel Jow Forums?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now defending Christians in the UN?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now the preferred country for investments due to EU-Mercosur deal and economic pinochetian reforms?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now on the front against communism and SJWs?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now fighting crime with all it got and murders are now 30% below compared to last year?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now promptly defending Christianism and having a surge in Tridentine Mass, and actually forcing for a reform within the catholic church to retake its glorious past?

>The fact that a BROWN country is now close to a political reform and to actually RESTORE the BRAZILIAN EMPIRE and the IMPERIAL FAMILY to power?

Will you guys finally understand that race means shit? And that morality is everything that matters to a society? Will Brazil finally make you guys understand that?

Attached: flag_bearer_kuruminha_by_comissargabe_dcksbuu-pre.png (761x1050, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judeusdobrasil.blogspot.com/2011/05/presidentes-brasileiros-de-origem.html?m=1
scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2156536/china-turns-brazil-amid-trade-battle-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Brazil vs countries combined murder.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

Tomanocu’

Attached: reducao-de-mortes-violentas-1o-bimestre-2019.jpg (640x1328, 173K)

fuck christcucks and your favela shithole, hope anaconda will eat you all

>Brazil
>Western
Cute.

>The fact that a BROWN country is now close to a political reform and to actually RESTORE the BRAZILIAN EMPIRE and the IMPERIAL FAMILY to power?
Wake me up when it's really happening, until then i have no pride for bein born in brownzil

>UK
>Western
really cute

>brazil
>western anything
settle down there, monkey-boi

>Will you guys finally understand that race means shit?
The OT disagrees with you
>morality is everything that matters to a society?
I nearly agree with you there

Funny thing is that brazil is basically a murderous pagan hellhole with modern cargo-cult christianity.

Attached: 1537126609858.png (181x194, 9K)

I like Brazil, hope they can sort their shit out.

If you guys actually manage to un-cuck your country, then that's great. You got a lot of catching up to do, though.

Attached: Taurus_PT92SS.jpg (1644x929, 145K)

Race means shit in transcendental terms. And since civilization comes from morality which is a thing that inhabits the supra individual domain, aka, the transcendental domain, ultimately means that race means shit

Id take a redpilled kuruminha gf not gonna lie

Attached: brazil.png (847x475, 866K)

It's not the brown parts of Brazil that are doing all those things. The brown brazilians are too busy leading the world in murders and shootings.

The brown part is literally the one that is suffering the biggest reduction in murders

bump for Sexto Império

Based hues

Brazil is only getting better because it's leader is White.

our leaders were always white

>Race means shit in transcendental terms.
OY VEY

The bar to surpass western nations has become incredibly low nowadays, it's not much of an accomplishment.

>Our leaders were always (((white)))

Attached: brasil-eleicoes-dilma-rousseff-20180911-0001-copy.jpg (680x453, 34K)

the fact that Christcuckery has become the religion of smelly browns makes me like it even less. varg was right

there are no whites south of the rio grande.

>Race means shit in transcendental terms.
We are all equal in the eyes of God, but the fact remains that on this fallen world people are tribal by nature. Fighting against this is useless and costly, this is why the OT underlines a pro-ingroup mentality so much.
>since civilization comes from morality which is a thing that inhabits the supra individual domain, aka, the transcendental domain, ultimately means that race means shit
Race matters tho, it's a fact of our created existence, whether due to sin or whatever. People are not meant to mix and apparently not all people are even meant to form civilization.

>The fact that a BROWN country is now defending Christians in the UN?
I mean most christians are brown

> Western

Bitch, you better don't mix with SJW and feminists. Are you trying transforming Brazil into an USA?

shut the fuck up retard. I bet you were the guy talking shit about whites last night

ape, shut the fuck up. if race doesn't mean shit, why africa is a shithole?

he is correct, the browns did exactly nothing

imagine the smell from your country, sewage and sweaty farting mutts everywhere

(((white)))

so you half understand, without the superior white man, brazil won't be shit. reminder that the guy that started the whole right wing revival IS white

Attached: Olavo-de-Carvalho-868x644.png (868x644, 504K)

we never had a single non-white president, in retrospect. i don't believe a black has ever even ran as candidate. in any case, brazil is whiter than you'd expect, if far from ideal. our congress is really white aswell. blacks don't have that stupid afro-centrist "conscience" that whiteys are bad. young mutts, though, are being converted by american culture to worship africa.
we should publically execute everyone involved in making black panther,
in retrospect, we never had any racial tensions (only economic, and not much) until the fucking americans starting showing up with their klans and their black power
Isn't she bulgarian?
anyway, i wouldn't consider dilma to be our leader the same as i'd consider lula charismatic

Attached: plenário-congresso-1024x672.jpg (1024x672, 226K)

Do you guys have BLM or an equivalent thereof?
Pic is from Toronto BLM founder. A real nutcase.

Attached: BLM Toronto whites are subhuman.png (500x2117, 407K)

Man brazucas ego has skyrocketed lately.

it smells of nature and cheap perfume. our cities are strongly arborized, our industries are clean, our energy is hydro-powered and our cars run on ethanol.
doesn't your country smell of coal and acid rains generally?

>but the fact remains that on this fallen world people are tribal by nature
Nature of mankind is dictated by God, not by some wordly distinction, if anything that is by definition a pagan concept.
>Race matters tho, it's a fact of our created existence, whether due to sin or whatever. People are not meant to mix and apparently not all people are even meant to form civilization.
If you read anything about the soul in Christian literature, every single one will tell you about how the soul is UNA and how Metaphysics is literally Christ himself. Which means, all worldly affairs must adequate themselves towards fullfilling Christ, which includes race relations and politics. Therefore race means shit in spiritual affairs. I mean why would the jesuits go to Japan to convert some Japanese if they believed that race distinguishes people by the soul? Also you keep on rambling about that OT line about African descendents, but like a protestant you don't fully grasp the theology behind it, as you interpret it literally.

its not getting better. A country can't be good with the amount of shitskins you have.

fuck off with your dead kike on a stick garbage

yeah its quite insane actually. They're one of the most arrogant on the board now.

what used to happen is that blacks would understand they need to work hard to make it and would thank the white man for the opportunity in working at their store/industry/service, aswell as being provided care for. white people admired the blacks' hard labour and would reward them accordingly. everyone knew their place and everything went smoothly
but then everything went to shit with american media and muh reparations and muh bad white farmers. we have some black power moviments but they're mostly de-centralized and badly organized, even if radical. students unions are were the shit really is.

That's how you get domestic terrorists, user.
Trading gang warfare for terrorists isn't any better.

judeusdobrasil.blogspot.com/2011/05/presidentes-brasileiros-de-origem.html?m=1

I saw that christian festival you guys had last month? looks really cool, good job brazil

Lmao you guys can have all of South American and North America hue. Hell take the holy land too if it makes you happy. Eurasia and Africa will be the domain of ASIANS. Once we clear out the riff Raff the whites once protected of course.

Should white people be sent to re-education camps like the west Chinese muslims? It’s clear they all carry an empathetic gene that must be removed. This gene has led to their complete downfall and continuing destructive tendencies.

How can whites claim to be the master race when all their power and all their majesty is held back by not being ruthless enough to do anything?

China will rise once again and take its place as the strongest nation, a place it once held for centuries. this time around we have the numbers, technology, desire and capability to exert the Han will across Eurasia. Thanks for all that free tech btw. It’ll come in helpful. We don’t even need to fight your once almighty militaries, by democratic process and liberal pressure you have weakened them, opening the gates of Rome by diverting funding to housing and feeding barbarians, and forcing acceptance of women and homosexuals into their ranks. Will your militaries even fight us? Or will they see us as a means to end the madness that pervades your culture and welcome us with open arms.

Change is coming and it will be a chinese millennium. Accept the chinese hegemony and save your race.

Shut the fuck up yellow vermin, if it wasn't for western technology and investors you would still be eating dogs.

How does it feel that the defender of the West and Jow Forumss most favourite leader is a corporate zionist loving Israel and destroying his countires nature?

Really makes me think...

Attached: The Fire Rises.jpg (1278x1280, 213K)

Wait a minute you're still a souless dog eating slave, my bad

hello my fellow Dugin shill

He's right though

t. Dugin Shill

I want cute latina gf with big ass

You might get abducted and tortured by your government for posting here...

Like it or not, Brazil is in the Western Hemisphere.

blue is white
green is mutt

Attached: 1562859586911.jpg (1225x1000, 243K)

How cold is southern Brazil, anyway?

Depending on the region it goes -2 / -5 C in the winter, but lately we get temps of around 5.

EZ-mode winter, then.
I'm guessing 100% humidity all summer.

based.

15-25 C.

The current administration has no regard for the enviroment and sucks jewish/masonic dick, can you disprove this.dugin is not that relevant outside russia and your olavete bubble anyway

scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2156536/china-turns-brazil-amid-trade-battle-us
You do realize they own you now right. Your growth has been propelled by China

hes got it

ill tell you what we need:
>military occupation of rio de janeiro favelas, full on erect penis mass exterminatus.
>stricter border patrols around center of south america where the drugs come from.
>full on open market.
>very little close to no state.
>no or very little government based businessess.
>exterminatus on current senate and its corrupt attachments.

do this and were in paradise island.
i feel bad for the innocent that would get in the middle of the exterminatus but yeah, they would most likely protect their druglords.

>murders are now 30% below compared to last year
Holy fuck im impressed. I mean 30% in germany would be a handfull but in brazil that must be in the 10s of thousands.

Attached: 1550168570683.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Except it's the white Brazilians that put Bolsonaro in power. Imagine how prosperous Brazil would be if it was 80% white

The same is true for a lot of African and SE Asian nations.
Chinese colonialism is going to be a spectacular shit show.
Expect to see a lot of African/Han Chinese hapas in the coming decades.

Nope, don't confuse us with those bolsonaro cock suckers, these poor people can't see behind his jewish liberalism politics.

Attached: 1551799555034.jpg (640x905, 57K)

Wow she really doesnt know that white people have the same amount of melanin as black people does she?

Attached: tiddies.jpg (770x1032, 289K)

Since the trade tensions between US and china are getting worse Brazil will benefit by exporting even more raw materials, that's old news.
Feeding chinks onions is not equal to being owned by chinks, it's business.

Easing firearm laws is a huge step forward, though.

Attached: Gun Control Flowchart.jpg (800x437, 71K)

Based and christcuckpilled

>same amount of melanin
No. We specifically produce less melanin to survive polar climates. Vitamin D deficiency fucks you up. Were I black, I'd stick to the equator.

Attached: Melanin.png (960x950, 775K)

where are you located on the brazilian political spectrum?

I'm slightly happy we passed the first stage in changing your pension system. But I still have little to no hope for this country.
I'm still unemployed and every position i try to apply to has 1500+ candidates trying to get, no matter how shitty it is. A payed internship i recently tried to get had 195 candidates and they payed 600 hues a moth.

Me too

tem um cigarro pra mim?

A company I worked for had a bunch of BR interns. The longest one was a little over 3 months, IIRC. Great way to beef up your resume.

>We specifically produce less melanin
My god how can you be this retarded? Unless you are an albino or ginger you have melanin just not the sickle cell gene to activate it naturally so you are reliant on UV radiation to do so.

Attached: you dogs.jpg (1232x693, 112K)

>1500
I meant 150*

Does anyone speak monkey?! Wtf is he trying to say?

*S.0y

Yes... So we can absorb enough vitamin D to not get MS. What part of this do you not get?

Yep. Unfortunately we have at least 3 million unemployed working age people (and that is not counting those studding so I wouldn't count) so the competition is though.

In situations like that, your best option is just to be self-employed.
Be it painting homes, welding, plumbing, electrician or whatever.

>We specifically produce less melanin
Is not the same as we simply dont activate it naturally. What part about the engrish language is so hard for you to understand?

Attached: 1548257925042.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I'd be dead of skin cancer if I got enough UV radiation to be as dark as a 1/4 black person.

Will see if I can learn coding online for free or some shit, because currently all the little money I can make is going to my bachelors degree.

>WE WUZ MELANINZ

Brazil is amazing!

Depends on the duration and intesity of the sunlight. I for example burn really fast so I have to go out of my way to get sunlight in spring so summer doesnt fuck me up to a point that i must avoid the sun for sunburn. Yes youll never be a nigger but then again why would you want to go overboard like that anyway and what does this have to do with melanin production you fucking idiot?

Attached: 1552570563822.jpg (415x600, 58K)

>what is the sicklecell and why did my father leave me the post

Attached: 1549821785131.png (990x682, 308K)

>why would you want to go overboard like that
You're the one having a fit over my saying that Caucasians produce less melanin at any given time than Africans.
Untangle your brain.

My god are really illiterate? White people dont produce less melanin you fucking idiot they simply dont activate it naturally because they dont have the sickle cell gene.
Get raked

Attached: 1562458758139.png (536x413, 320K)

user, activating the melanin production genes PRODUCES MELANIN.
If you aren't exposed to a ton of UV radiation, you PRODUCE LESS OF IT.

No you inbred moron activation is not the same as production.
You produce melanin no matter what. The UV rays activate the pigment not its production. Stop this sharade it is painfully obvious you do not know what you are talking about.

Attached: 1553527737140.jpg (962x962, 467K)

No, that was me. I am literally the master race. Seek understanding you retarded halfbreeds. Redpilled brown people are winning your game.

Attached: images (5).jpg (474x476, 19K)

>Will you guys finally understand that race means shit
Fact-checked.

Attached: 1533359341349.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

Melanosomes, the cells that PRODUCE MELANIN exist at all times in Caucasians as well as Africans, but ACTIVATION of the melanosomes is the difference between these two phenotypes.
Albinism is usually because of a lack of certain enzymes used by the melanosomes to produce melanin.
You are wrong. Deal with it.

no matter where you look at it, south is where its at.