Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: kisses-pictures3.jpg (1600x1200, 503K)

Tits or gtfo

Tldr, sage

Tits with time stamp or GTFO

Attached: 61B1B4DF-986A-41DC-BC60-3D6292803703.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Most girls coming out as bi are doing it for social media clout or to seem hotter to men

Pasta nigger

Sage

Lesbians, no such thing in the world.

that's hot

Who cares what a bunch of dykes think?

Lesbians literally cannot have pleasurable sex as all that a woman enjoys is vaginal or anal penetration, and anything external is half discomfort and half forced pleasure.

Lesbians are failures.

Shut up fag

Tits or gtfo

Lol no, lesbians don't exist

This. My ex claimes shes bi but has never done anything with a girl. there was some really fucking hot girls who wanted to hook up with her that I told her she could fuck around with. She said "I couldn't do that to you." When I told her I was actually into it especially if I could watch she started coming up with all sorts of other excuses.

Lesbians aren't real. Men just think they're ugly so they go on and resort to and use other women rejected by men instead.

Watch? What about slamming both whites?.

*whores

Bitch, you cannot resist the chad.

Attached: 1554396613793.jpg (1024x855, 105K)

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1272353671450.jpg (800x517, 68K)

tl;dr
Deal with it.

Attached: 1540754902417.jpg (960x548, 48K)

>"lesbian"

Attached: 1556455347734.png (1024x768, 1.22M)

Google "lesbian bed death"
Plus one internets to you troll for getting me to reply.

>Opinions
>No stats
>Allegory

Must be true...

Tits or GTFO

This...
That's what we call a no brainer

Tu connais la règle.... poste une photo de tes nichons ou dégage, sale pute.

Lesbians taking over a muslim country like france... right

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)