This shit is so bland and disgusting. Its nigger tweeter "white people food" meme brought to life

This shit is so bland and disgusting. Its nigger tweeter "white people food" meme brought to life

Attached: McChicken.jpg (269x187, 6K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

The Crispy Chicken Sandwich is better, slice of tomato, better bun, I think the chicken is a little bigger. The combo with that and fries is the redpilled McDonald's order

>white people food
i never understood this meme.
white food has the most seasoning.

I order it with no mayo. Also, a mcchicken has no sesame seeds

Great political thread.

sneed

This is the only seasoning you nazis will ever taste.

Attached: pepper spray.jpg (807x800, 110K)

>Stop eating goy food, goyim.

Minorities don't actually have anything substantive to insult white people with so they just make shit up

>he posts from a flag that was never accurate

Mc Chickens and Double Qp are the only thing edible from Mcdonalds, prove me wrong. Bic Mac is white castle tier portions of meat and mostly bread with rabbit food.

Attached: megabeef.jpg (850x955, 181K)

but why?
why waste the energy?

White people food just means not enough sugar and salt
No wonder they all have hypertension, kidney disease and diabetes.

>prove me wrong
sausage burritos.

Because they hate who they are and want to drag us down to their level

>LMAO y’all mayo ass crankas be eating some weak ass foo-

Attached: A5763F41-C6C4-4D84-B2DB-DF9F7056790D.jpg (800x531, 87K)

Into the trash it goes.

Attached: garbageburritothatisntfitformanletconsumption.jpg (780x520, 52K)

why would they hate themselves?
i think they just hate us.

The Big Mac is a good sandwich and you’re a dumb chimp.

>he doesn't use the picante sauce

The morning Chicken Biscuit is a lifesaver when you’re running late for work. Other than that, though, fuck fast food.

You can buy a whole loaf of bread for a buck, a bic mac is way more expensive.

Attached: 1561266138058.png (1400x1000, 55K)

They view us as superior and envy us for it. Which is why we should have ethnostates so everyone can go do their own thing and be proud of themselves instead of just seething at each other constantly

Can literally have choice steak and potatoes for the same price.

Fuck off eurotrash

Attached: 8D1D358F-A695-4A00-9FD9-96D1D5D39F01.jpg (693x1000, 115K)

>Redpilled McDonalds order
You have to go back

Isn't McChicken sauce just mayonnaise?

Because it triggers white people into responding. The truth doesn't matter.

Hello fellow cu/ck/

>They view us as superior and envy us for it.

this

>Not just ordering the cheapest hamburger with 6 nuggets on the side and a small fries

Don't be a fatty

based /ck/poster

Attached: fish_flip.webm (480x480, 928K)