Just work harder, girls

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Just work harder, girls

Attached: 1551132132549m.jpg (124 KB, 753x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugzxb5zM-A4

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Just feed harder, sneed

Attached: sneeder-griffin.png (264 KB, 932x1200)

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Hmmmm

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

This girl has balls to say that

Attached: 1558802067213.jpg (7 KB, 365x346)

John Peterson
John Peterson

Haha it’s going to be great watching the transgender blacks destroy women’s sports.

John Cruz
John Cruz

this girl

Idiot.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

forced to compete against male athletes.
forced
male

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Any tranny will. Putting literally any man in any womans sport is asking for trouble. funny thing is there's a good chance girls on the teams would vote for this, but now that it affects them they're having enough of it. Just proves how dumb women truly are

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Attached: 1561591530701.gif (1.92 MB, 288x430)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

I think the dumbest libshit defense of tranny athletes is "you really think people will say they are a woman just to win at sports". It gives you a good idea of how poorly their mind works.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

That’s hypocritical of him to say that. Instead of crying to be accepted like a “ “woman” “ and given up on his gender he should have tried harder.
Oh you

Attached: 7FF79454-367B-45BE-B4D5-0F987C017225.png (2.37 MB, 2001x1125)

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

What's the problem with women playing sports? Just a bunch of mysoggyknees.

Attached: D-ovjvvX4AEMntn.jpg (54 KB, 653x602)

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Wooooooooooooooooooosh

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

niggers suggesting that someone can overcome some perceived or real injustice by working harder.
No fucking shame.

Cooper White
Cooper White

I hope "male" was media's own words. They would ruin their easy mode careers if they accidentally identified as men.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Imagine this:

A white man who became a CEO of a fortune 500 company has a message for minorities and women: Just work harder

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

based

John Brown
John Brown

This is what women have wanted woth their own voting behavior. Let them reap what they have sown.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Do you think these two are just pretending to be women to win at sports?

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

lol enjoy your uptopia, you worked hard for it

Attached: 1562454881067.jpg (44 KB, 251x364)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

girl you know it's true, your track and field days are through.

Attached: -164.png (324 KB, 544x329)

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

No of course not that would be cray cray

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

I bet you bigots can't even tell the difference between real niggas and trans niggas.

Attached: fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-fight-video.jpg (88 KB, 600x366)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Yeah it would be.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

I'm not convinced they're doing that. It's just people who would be trannies anyway

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

There is another issue here. The fact that male athletes find it profitable to compete as females shows that female athletes are overpaid.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

she(?) will be representing australia during the next women's handball world cup

Attached: 19587670.755-image.png (1.72 MB, 1396x785)

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Attached: 1541923560279.gif (1 KB, 210x230)

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

extremely high quality post

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

How is it hypocritical? There is no difference between the physical characteristics of men and women. SHE is actually being a good role model for women because SHE is showing them that they can be as fast as men. Stunning and brave.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

If men and women are equal why don’t they compete against each other at everything.

Attached: 4B4F6AE2-D716-4930-AECF-8DC48F6E8D77.jpg (20 KB, 573x430)

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Who gives a shit anyway? Women's sports are irrelevant

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Attached: F9D7E757-7A8D-4530-81C4-8CAD7D16B3AD.gif (399 KB, 304x168)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Trannies invade every women's sphere
Women get displaced from everywhere since they are worse than men at everything
Women are forced to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen since that's the only thing men can't do
Based trannies

Attached: 1562098253291.png (77 KB, 500x593)

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

Very sexist senpai

Attached: 1562497295940.jpg (76 KB, 626x610)

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

girl

Attached: 7A24C2BD-25AB-43CE-9EB4-8F6783837549.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)

John Harris
John Harris

If I didn't have my life together I would be seriously interested in going to the WNBA and becoming the greatest female basketball player ever. I have played basketball my entire life, semi proffesionaly for a while and I have played against female pro players in pickup games. I can claim that I would without a doubt at 198 cm and 97kg at my skill level be the best female player ever.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Hello, how are you, Japan-san?

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

I have a feeling the TERF movement is gradually picking up members from this shit.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Mfw men are better at being girls than girls.

Attached: 1551660285053s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Don't you have to grow tits for that? Would you really do that, you degenerate?

Attached: 1402176182605.jpg (9 KB, 211x193)

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

The foid fears the Negrotrancer

Attached: 051562.jpg (194 KB, 900x1200)

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING PICTURE

I have managed to never use the phrase "clown world" before but holy fuck if this isn't literally it

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Do you? Do you have to do anything other than claim (f)? Maybe you're just a bigot who doesn't respect genders!

Attached: legion-of-doom.jpg (39 KB, 480x360)

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

No, I would just say I'm a woman. And I said if I didn't have my life together. I have a job and a family so obviously I'm not doing that. But if I was desperate and wanted to go out with a band. i would declare myself female and do nothing else, wouldn't shave, take hormones anything, maybe I would even cycle gear just for good measure. Then I would go and trigger the entire US by being a white male who dominates a black female league.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

women are made for sprinting and running track

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Trans-boon?

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

Japan are you ok?

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

SUCK MY DICK

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

I know that's you, Carlos, you dumb spic.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Why did natural evolution made such a shitty disparity between sexes like this? Even lionesses can chase of a male trying to kill the cubs and female hyenas literally have fake balls of their own!
WHY are human women so far behind?!! What caused this?!

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

So you just go in front of the comission and tell them you're female? I understand checking for balls, adam's apples and y chromosomes is totally haram, but don't they at least check the hormone's level?

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

i am anti-tranny in secret however i am super pro-tranny in real world action because i enjoy watching women’s shit get fucked up by their own dumb leftist politics
effective talking points:
transwomen are women!
women’s sports was historically cisgendered only, it’s time they share the spotlight with transwomen
no one is saying YOU cannot play sports, we are just saying that transwomen can play too :)
you’re just jealous because she is more woman than you’ll ever be
basically just take the same dumb leftist “arguments” you’re familiar with and turn it on them
for me the best way of coping with blackpill in clown world is to encourage infighting among any anti-right wing forces and the women/trannies battleground is ripe for sowing discord

Carter James
Carter James

Gender can't be determined by your body so hormone levels are out

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

fkk

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

I fucking love this

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

there is no difference between the physical characteristics of women and men
gr8 b8

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

How dare you! POC women have more testosterone than you whiteoids! This is clearly a racist idea!

Attached: got-you-bigots.jpg (212 KB, 1280x978)

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Muscle and tissue is expensive. Requires more calories and maintenance. No need for women to be big if they don't need to be.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Attached: 1560795487023.jpg (63 KB, 720x720)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

I'm pretty sure there's a league regulation that requires a certain minum level of testosterone

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

They would have to verify gender somehow though, right? They don't want bearded, muscular men pretending they are trans, entering competitions, whiping the floor with true whaman and taking the big prize back to their traditional families?

Attached: 1433393130349.jpg (224 KB, 1024x768)

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

The fastest person in the world is a man

Attached: 43299724-325034994964157-6844953984533266432-n.jpg (15 KB, 320x320)

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Then why are female hyenas and wild dogs bigger? Why are Bonobo monkey females bigger? They live under the same environmental conditions. While these cases might be exceptions it still doesn't seem to always be males bigger (Lemurs are another case of the opposite I remembered)
Even in cases where is it more the norm other species of females in animals can at least defend their own young under desperate conditions...our women cannot even seem to do that, they literally need HELP to give birth now!

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

OPPRESHUN!!

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Hilarious.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

I wouldn't be pretending, I would be trans. There was a weightlifter that just transitioned for a day, broke a record and transitioned back.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

lol only the addled "brain" of a tranny could be handicapped enough to attempt any semblance of equivalency heree

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

that comic is so retarded.
trannys have an advantage because they're up against women who the tranny will be stronger than whereas the army is up against majority males where they are weaker and have to do shit like dilate and make sure they have their hormones and mental illness levels in check which wouldn't be good out on the field

in short power levels go women < ftm trannies < mtf trannies < males

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

They want bearded, muscular women entering competitions, whiping the floor with true whaman and taking the big prize back to their traditional families
Fixed that for you

Attached: 1555791364657.png (193 KB, 625x1215)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Underrated

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

yes, but that mental aspect affects powerlevels, too. desu, I'd rather have a butch woman who's not on her period back up my breeching stack than some 100% of the time psychopathic tranny with a deathwish

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

This mentality is like 100 years old gramps

Attached: take-a-thing.png (603 KB, 892x747)

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Trans people would beat *everyone* in pros sports
What? Who says that? who thinks that? That makes no sense.
Retarded tranny making stuff up once again for his retarded followers.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Haha

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

If they got beat it would just prove how bigoted their opponents are.

Attached: tumblr-pnhimsamAI1tm163xo1-1280.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1280)

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Attached: 1514094017391.jpg (45 KB, 470x470)

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

sitting on your ass and pulling a trigger

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

artificial selection my nugger. it's pretty easy to figure out: alpha males created a society where they dominated and controlled the women. the more demure and submissive the woman, the more likely she is going to be the one being bred with. beauty and submission slowly became dominating traits of females, while society evolved to support these roles (sand niggers inventing a religion where women have zero rights, most societies not allowing women to vote, etc etc)
the nurturing and submissive nature of women was selectively bred over thousands of years, and became intertwined with base social constructs.

but now, of course, lets pretend all of that never happened, and women are men and men are women and dogs are birds and cats are otherkin and down is up. just because.

Attached: 1498754976431.jpg (370 KB, 563x700)

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

This is the best way to redpill normie women.

Just sit back and watch the shit show unfold.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

No shit this isn't the fucking dark ages. No one's bringing their spears into battle.

Attached: 1547659506319.png (389 KB, 546x366)

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

maybe they will figure out the difference between equality and fairness.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

A lioness can't do shit against a male lion. 5 of them, sure, 1 no.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

How the fuck would anyone know why? Assuming we both take evolution for granted, there are a gorillion factors to be taken into account. The path of evolution is never straight. The fact that species with stronger females are fewer than species with stronger males, kinda suggests a pattern, and the best explanation - at least for social animals- is that species survive because of procreation, and while gestating, the female is inevitably weaker. So it would make more sense for caring and always strong men to survive and protect those females.
That is obviously bullshit. Gender expresses the position in family and in society. You can't change that for a single day. Just like the actor who plays a female role doesn't become transgender for the piece.
Anyway, gender is pretty diluted nowadays, with females working and males taking care of children, so it is really dumb to base the participation in professional sports on that. The more professional approach would be sex.
A nice pic for you.

Attached: 1429663520056-0.jpg (191 KB, 791x621)

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

What a beautiful non-gender-binary yamato battleship.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

it is a man and even if not then its just an outliar

Attached: 1540328092465.jpg (157 KB, 768x1024)

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Why is it never female to male trans going to compete with male athlete?
What about equality?

Attached: 468157568.jpg (9 KB, 257x196)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Duosex

Cool ID

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

typical amerimutt bootlicker, why am I not surprised?

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

a female soldier mans a machine gun

Attached: 1510843082228.jpg (65 KB, 500x700)

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

female
mans
Things don't come from nothin' ayy

also nice digits

Attached: 1562711258180.jpg (13 KB, 255x255)

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Name one (1) trans overachiever.
I'll wait.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Attached: 1593126366011.jpg (3.27 MB, 3056x3483)

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

I agree that the same women who called us names because we want to uphold common sense and decency need to be brutally silenced and derided. Yes, they need to be beaten down and told to STFU because only then will they start to get extremely angry. What's going on now just sort of kind of irritates women, but what they need is to feel real pressure so that they explode with anger. :)

Do your part, remind women that they're being huge bigots and need to be quiet so that "trans women" can have the American dream too.

So remember to remind real women to close their mouths and to tell them that their opinions are nazi opinions that don't matter. Laugh at them. Smirk at them, proclaim how good it is that any person with a penis can be a real woman. ;)

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

I have a job
you don't even play basketball?
Follow your dreams you fucktard. This is your golden chance.
Do what you love + expose ridiculousness of current day leftism. Earn money + do something good.
You probably dont even have to quit your job for that.
You go girl!

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

I'm going to refer you to my first post in this thread.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

40% of trans are overachievers

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

The fairest approach would be to disable the male athletes to reduce their abilities to their female counterparts and have common sports. While we're at it, we should reduce the males capabilities even lower, to compensate for the fact that they were so strong all this time.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Attached: 1533052631787.png (443 KB, 706x1000)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

*beaten down figuratively
You should have just let us play video games, cunts.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

We should just end gender segregated sports. No one watches women’s sports anyways and now the players who are truly best will get paid the most.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

go to women's world cup
Get 22 trannies on the team
Dominate every world cup
Other countries follow suit
No more biological women left
They just need to work harder

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Watching the Fall of Western Civilization, thread by thread by thread.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

off by one bong, very sad.
I still play it, but only for fun. I also like my job, basketball isn't the only thing in my life, it never was so I followed my dreams of having a nce job and a family. This is a tempting plan if I didn't have anything to lose, but since I do, maybe if a tragedy strikes God forbid.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

You're alright Belgium.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

kek, underrated

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Kek, not even this will change women's voting habits.
Just look at the ones on places like lolcow, they whine about trannies and call the women who support them handmaidens but they'll never stop voting left.
I say let 'em have it, I'm full accelerationist in this regard.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Think about it, tho. One can slap the females who demand bigger salaries in sports with an argument similiar to that of Milton Friedman against minimum wage.
If we artificially raise the salaries that female athletes get, then more males will pretend to be transgender and displace the real females from the sports.
Thus, the female athletes should be interested to keep their pay to abilities ratio as close to that of their males counterparts as possible, so that there can be no motivation for men to pretend to be transgender just in order to win the prizes intended for females.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Attached: image0-(1).jpg (184 KB, 550x552)

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

fuck you carlos

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Nice id, newcomer. Welcome to our thread!

Attached: 1465941639953.jpg (21 KB, 460x468)

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

nippon cannot into humor

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

There was a weightlifter
He was a rapper actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugzxb5zM-A4

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Also an example of niggers stealing.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Trannies shouldn’t serve in the military because putting a mentally ill, often-suicidal person on the battlefield is a horrible idea.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Shut the fuck up Carlos I swear to GOD

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

duosex
Woah

David Bennett
David Bennett

Wtf English teacher

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

I'm loving this now because it will destroy women's sports, which is one of my goals. It is so satisfying knowing that legions of mongoloids are employing my will and will never meet me.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Except most women don't even give a shit about playing sports. The only result will be is that in two generations some roastie will tell your grandson with a straight face how tough and strong women like her are purely based on how many trannies are running around dominating women's athletics.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Nah, a lot of women get triggered as fuck when trannies invade their spaces.
Personally, I find it hilarious, as such I always shill tranny shit IRL.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

white women still majority conservative
white women racemix less than white men
shills can’t shut up about how white women are liberal nigcock loving whores
The problem is maria not mary

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

No, the end result will be that women's sports will end within 20 years. Instead it will still say "women's" this and that, but it'll be 90% roided up trannys. This is a good thing. Women need to be demoralized and debased as much as possible in this way so that they can give up and go back to the home to raise children as God intended.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

They don't care about sport, but they do give a shit about competition.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

THE CIS SCUM
I don't get it.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

CIS means juden

David Taylor
David Taylor

Feminists wanted this. They fought for this.

But they will never speak against feminists, they know how aggressive they are.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Nah, trannies fucking HATE TERFs and will literally send them death threats online.
The entire LGBTQAIPBRAAAAP community is basically one big tranny circlejerk.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

LGBTQP+ are only powerful because feminists love them. Most feminists also hate TERFs.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

And the feminists who hate TERFs love trannies.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

You're using the term as if it applies to most women when in fact you're discussing yet another minority. Yes, most women fully support what the trannys do. Yes, all if it. Women do not care that kids are being raped by trannys in restrooms. Women do not care that other women are losing their own spaces to literal men--just because they know it rankles some men. Get it? As long as women are irritating us, they win. That's all it's about. They're angry that they're not getting fucked so they want to fuck the world now.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

TERFS are as rare as actual nazis. Sorry.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

He couldnt compete against guys so he cooked up this scam

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

did that athlete admit to being a man?

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Took me a second to get it.

Attached: 1490660247784.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

One of you fags should tweet this to that dyke soccer bitch

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

you mean 60% are underachievers

Attached: bipft.jpg (355 KB, 960x640)

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

We need to pump those numbers up

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

40% of trans people are violent far right extremists

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

She would praise "her" and then the media would jack itself off and call anyone who disagrees a loser nazi incel bigot criminal.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

You're not wrong

Attached: 1560818550046.jpg (11 KB, 239x301)

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Not right now you don't

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Then they would all become men's sports because not a single female would be able to compete at their level. Not one

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

someone should shoot them on the field like a sport, Shoot the tranny! win a set of tires

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Based and accurate af.
I love white women so damn much

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Instead of complaining about 'muh Anti-semitism' or 'muh holocaust', just work harder, kike.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

White men, marrying less, less interested in working for the family people keep promising but taking from them. Having reasonable concern about being harvested as a resource.

Strange how women had no influence on this trend.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Attached: 1561784748888.png (121 KB, 456x403)

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Women's sports should not be a thing anyway. It's unfeminine and it's wrong.

John Campbell
John Campbell

headscarf cucks against a tr*nny

I thought I'd never see the day...

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Attached: 1554598234980.gif (2.87 MB, 320x240)

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Based trannies

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Dumbass devil dog

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

lmfao, this is what I call backfire.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Transniggerclownworld

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Don't you have suiciding to do, nippon?

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Maybe if It had a serious guys and an idiot guy saying the joke you might have got ir

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

BASED
A
S
E
D

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Andraya Yearwood is an American transgender student athlete from Connecticut. Yearwood's second-place finish at the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) 100-yard dash finals on June 4, 2017, behind another transgender student, gained international media attention. She has received recruitment interest from Harvard University, the University of Connecticut, Springfield College, and West Point to run track and field in the NCAA.

West Point

We are beyond fucked.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Can I have you?

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Then equal pay will be justified :^)

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Jesus Christ i want to dick punch you

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

Whats the difference they all look the same any way, 80% of black women look like men in wigs anyway

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Hehehehehehehehehhe

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Unironically trannies have ended the debate on weither or not males and females where equal in sports. Science arguably ended that hundreds of years ago, but lefties don't like facts. So its rather funny to see the biggest victim class destroying elder victim classes and foundations made by the left.

Attached: 1562798886153.png (22 KB, 662x478)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

shit test fallacy
They're not real bro

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Better get the microscope

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

This girl

Attached: tranny-deflection.webm (1.14 MB, 1280x532)

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

git gud
Kek'd

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Is this a redpill for those girls?

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Attached: YFW-the-tranny-takes-your-sport-scholarship.jpg (221 KB, 1858x806)

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Carlos!

Attached: 1562568315144.png (311 KB, 494x894)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Olympic Games next year are going to redpill billions with traps competing in women's events. Looks like the end goal of feminism is to have all significant accomplishments by women and athletic records by women to be made by women with penises.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Boomer here. Just work harder like we did girls.

Leo Long
Leo Long

stealing sports and scholarships typical nigger move

William Edwards
William Edwards

Implying normies can make the difference between a tranny and a female athlete.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Attached: 1561908355120.jpg (185 KB, 1004x684)

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

top kek

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

bingo!

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

you aight white boy

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

You think as an English teacher you would understand a play on words.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Who would have thought that degenerate catamites would be our greatest allies against the eternal roastie?

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

They believe in the sex/gender distinction, an element of poopytalk. The "girls" in question would be male girls.

Julian Castro should have referred to trans men's abortions, though trans females (="men") referred to the same set of people.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

She, It.
She-it.
Sheeit.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

lmao

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

g-g-g-g-giiirrrrl
girl
g-g-g-g-girrrlllll

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Why are they wrong? All the literature on gender agrees that gender is a social construct and biological gender is a spectrum/bi-modal not binary, therefore, if one identifies as a female, they are a female and therefore allowed to participate in female sports. The argument of ability differences to refuse them from participating in sports of their gender doesn't make sense because competitions are designed to reward optimal ability differences, they're a pure meritocracy.

To argue otherwise would be like arguing something absurd like white guys are justified in demanding chess competitions to ban Jews/half Jews because the best chess players have mostly been Jews due to ability differences between populations which is unfair to whites. NO ONE would accept whites making this argument, therefore, we shouldn't accept cis women demanding for a trans ban on the basis of ability differences. If such a principle is accepted, say good bye to any semblance of meritocracy in society.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

no... literally just retarded turbofag niggers

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

All the literature on gender agrees that gender is a social construct and biological gender is a spectrum/bi-modal not binary
Gender does not exist, what you're looking for are the two sexes: male & female.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

To paraphrase the feminist slogan: women of quality aren't threatened by trans equality. If a dude in a skirt does things better than you, then you suck at those things.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Nice

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

why do we earn less?
we are as strong as men we just train less
we want equality
well, so here we are

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Makes me almost feel sorry for niggers. Almost

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

This chick is actually trans.

Reddit.

There are actually about 6 million Americans who have both sets of genitalia. That’s about 1.5% with this abnormality.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

not a paradox. The person who wrote this is fucking retarded. Trans athletes are superior to WOMEN because they're actually men. But they're worse than the normal, non mental illness, men who serve in the military. A trans athlete would be destroyed in an actual male competition

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit