Just work harder, girls

Just work harder, girls

Attached: 1551132132549m.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

Just feed harder, sneed

Attached: sneeder griffin.png (932x1200, 264K)

Hmmmm

This girl has balls to say that

Attached: 1558802067213.jpg (365x346, 7K)

Haha it’s going to be great watching the transgender blacks destroy women’s sports.

>this girl

Idiot.

>forced to compete against male athletes.
>forced
>male

Any tranny will. Putting literally any man in any womans sport is asking for trouble. funny thing is there's a good chance girls on the teams would vote for this, but now that it affects them they're having enough of it. Just proves how dumb women truly are

Attached: 1561591530701.gif (288x430, 1.92M)

I think the dumbest libshit defense of tranny athletes is "you really think people will say they are a woman just to win at sports". It gives you a good idea of how poorly their mind works.

That’s hypocritical of him to say that. Instead of crying to be accepted like a “ “woman” “ and given up on his gender he should have tried harder.
Oh you

Attached: 7FF79454-367B-45BE-B4D5-0F987C017225.png (2001x1125, 2.37M)

What's the problem with women playing sports? Just a bunch of mysoggyknees.

Attached: D-ovjvvX4AEMntn.jpg (653x602, 54K)

Wooooooooooooooooooosh

>niggers suggesting that someone can overcome some perceived or real injustice by working harder.
No fucking shame.

I hope "male" was media's own words. They would ruin their easy mode careers if they accidentally identified as men.

Imagine this:

A white man who became a CEO of a fortune 500 company has a message for minorities and women: Just work harder

based

This is what women have wanted woth their own voting behavior. Let them reap what they have sown.

Do you think these two are just pretending to be women to win at sports?

lol enjoy your uptopia, you worked hard for it

Attached: 1562454881067.jpg (251x364, 44K)

girl you know it's true, your track and field days are through.

Attached: _164.png (544x329, 324K)

No of course not that would be cray cray

I bet you bigots can't even tell the difference between real niggas and trans niggas.

Attached: fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-fight-video.jpg (600x366, 88K)

Yeah it would be.

I'm not convinced they're doing that. It's just people who would be trannies anyway

There is another issue here. The fact that male athletes find it profitable to compete as females shows that female athletes are overpaid.

she(?) will be representing australia during the next women's handball world cup

Attached: 19587670.755_image.png (1396x785, 1.72M)

Attached: 1541923560279.gif (210x230, 1K)

extremely high quality post

How is it hypocritical? There is no difference between the physical characteristics of men and women. SHE is actually being a good role model for women because SHE is showing them that they can be as fast as men. Stunning and brave.

If men and women are equal why don’t they compete against each other at everything.

Attached: 4B4F6AE2-D716-4930-AECF-8DC48F6E8D77.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Who gives a shit anyway? Women's sports are irrelevant

Attached: F9D7E757-7A8D-4530-81C4-8CAD7D16B3AD.gif (304x168, 399K)

>Trannies invade every women's sphere
>Women get displaced from everywhere since they are worse than men at everything
>Women are forced to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen since that's the only thing men can't do
Based trannies

Attached: 1562098253291.png (500x593, 77K)

Very sexist senpai

Attached: 1562497295940.jpg (626x610, 76K)

>girl

Attached: 7A24C2BD-25AB-43CE-9EB4-8F6783837549.jpg (250x250, 12K)

If I didn't have my life together I would be seriously interested in going to the WNBA and becoming the greatest female basketball player ever. I have played basketball my entire life, semi proffesionaly for a while and I have played against female pro players in pickup games. I can claim that I would without a doubt at 198 cm and 97kg at my skill level be the best female player ever.

Hello, how are you, Japan-san?

I have a feeling the TERF movement is gradually picking up members from this shit.

Mfw men are better at being girls than girls.

Attached: 1551660285053s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Don't you have to grow tits for that? Would you really do that, you degenerate?

Attached: 1402176182605.jpg (211x193, 9K)

>The foid fears the Negrotrancer

Attached: 051562.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING PICTURE

I have managed to never use the phrase "clown world" before but holy fuck if this isn't literally it

Do you? Do you have to do anything other than claim (f)? Maybe you're just a bigot who doesn't respect genders!

Attached: legion of doom.jpg (480x360, 39K)

No, I would just say I'm a woman. And I said if I didn't have my life together. I have a job and a family so obviously I'm not doing that. But if I was desperate and wanted to go out with a band. i would declare myself female and do nothing else, wouldn't shave, take hormones anything, maybe I would even cycle gear just for good measure. Then I would go and trigger the entire US by being a white male who dominates a black female league.

>women are made for sprinting and running track

Trans-boon?

Japan are you ok?

SUCK MY DICK

I know that's you, Carlos, you dumb spic.

Why did natural evolution made such a shitty disparity between sexes like this? Even lionesses can chase of a male trying to kill the cubs and female hyenas literally have fake balls of their own!
WHY are human women so far behind?!! What caused this?!

So you just go in front of the comission and tell them you're female? I understand checking for balls, adam's apples and y chromosomes is totally haram, but don't they at least check the hormone's level?

i am anti-tranny in secret however i am super pro-tranny in real world action because i enjoy watching women’s shit get fucked up by their own dumb leftist politics
effective talking points:
>transwomen are women!
>women’s sports was historically cisgendered only, it’s time they share the spotlight with transwomen
>no one is saying YOU cannot play sports, we are just saying that transwomen can play too :)
>you’re just jealous because she is more woman than you’ll ever be
basically just take the same dumb leftist “arguments” you’re familiar with and turn it on them
for me the best way of coping with blackpill in clown world is to encourage infighting among any anti-right wing forces and the women/trannies battleground is ripe for sowing discord

Gender can't be determined by your body so hormone levels are out

fkk

I fucking love this

>there is no difference between the physical characteristics of women and men
gr8 b8

How dare you! POC women have more testosterone than you whiteoids! This is clearly a racist idea!

Attached: got you bigots.jpg (1280x978, 212K)

Muscle and tissue is expensive. Requires more calories and maintenance. No need for women to be big if they don't need to be.

Attached: 1560795487023.jpg (720x720, 63K)

I'm pretty sure there's a league regulation that requires a certain minum level of testosterone

They would have to verify gender somehow though, right? They don't want bearded, muscular men pretending they are trans, entering competitions, whiping the floor with true whaman and taking the big prize back to their traditional families?

Attached: 1433393130349.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

>The fastest person in the world is a man

Attached: 43299724_325034994964157_6844953984533266432_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Then why are female hyenas and wild dogs bigger? Why are Bonobo monkey females bigger? They live under the same environmental conditions. While these cases might be exceptions it still doesn't seem to always be males bigger (Lemurs are another case of the opposite I remembered)
Even in cases where is it more the norm other species of females in animals can at least defend their own young under desperate conditions...our women cannot even seem to do that, they literally need HELP to give birth now!

OPPRESHUN!!

Hilarious.

I wouldn't be pretending, I would be trans. There was a weightlifter that just transitioned for a day, broke a record and transitioned back.

lol only the addled "brain" of a tranny could be handicapped enough to attempt any semblance of equivalency heree

that comic is so retarded.
trannys have an advantage because they're up against women who the tranny will be stronger than whereas the army is up against majority males where they are weaker and have to do shit like dilate and make sure they have their hormones and mental illness levels in check which wouldn't be good out on the field

in short power levels go women < ftm trannies < mtf trannies < males

>They want bearded, muscular women entering competitions, whiping the floor with true whaman and taking the big prize back to their traditional families
Fixed that for you

Attached: 1555791364657.png (625x1215, 193K)

Underrated

yes, but that mental aspect affects powerlevels, too. desu, I'd rather have a butch woman who's not on her period back up my breeching stack than some 100% of the time psychopathic tranny with a deathwish

This mentality is like 100 years old gramps

Attached: take a thing.png (892x747, 603K)

>Trans people would beat *everyone* in pros sports
What? Who says that? who thinks that? That makes no sense.
Retarded tranny making stuff up once again for his retarded followers.

Haha

If they got beat it would just prove how bigoted their opponents are.

Attached: tumblr_pnhimsamAI1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 332K)

Attached: 1514094017391.jpg (470x470, 45K)

>sitting on your ass and pulling a trigger

artificial selection my nugger. it's pretty easy to figure out: alpha males created a society where they dominated and controlled the women. the more demure and submissive the woman, the more likely she is going to be the one being bred with. beauty and submission slowly became dominating traits of females, while society evolved to support these roles (sand niggers inventing a religion where women have zero rights, most societies not allowing women to vote, etc etc)
the nurturing and submissive nature of women was selectively bred over thousands of years, and became intertwined with base social constructs.

but now, of course, lets pretend all of that never happened, and women are men and men are women and dogs are birds and cats are otherkin and down is up. just because.

Attached: 1498754976431.jpg (563x700, 370K)

This is the best way to redpill normie women.

Just sit back and watch the shit show unfold.

No shit this isn't the fucking dark ages. No one's bringing their spears into battle.

Attached: 1547659506319.png (546x366, 389K)

maybe they will figure out the difference between equality and fairness.

A lioness can't do shit against a male lion. 5 of them, sure, 1 no.

How the fuck would anyone know why? Assuming we both take evolution for granted, there are a gorillion factors to be taken into account. The path of evolution is never straight. The fact that species with stronger females are fewer than species with stronger males, kinda suggests a pattern, and the best explanation - at least for social animals- is that species survive because of procreation, and while gestating, the female is inevitably weaker. So it would make more sense for caring and always strong men to survive and protect those females.
That is obviously bullshit. Gender expresses the position in family and in society. You can't change that for a single day. Just like the actor who plays a female role doesn't become transgender for the piece.
Anyway, gender is pretty diluted nowadays, with females working and males taking care of children, so it is really dumb to base the participation in professional sports on that. The more professional approach would be sex.
A nice pic for you.

Attached: 1429663520056-0.jpg (791x621, 191K)

What a beautiful non-gender-binary yamato battleship.

it is a man and even if not then its just an outliar

Attached: 1540328092465.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

Why is it never female to male trans going to compete with male athlete?
What about equality?

Attached: 468157568.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Duosex

Cool ID

typical amerimutt bootlicker, why am I not surprised?

>a female soldier mans a machine gun

Attached: 1510843082228.jpg (500x700, 65K)

>female
>mans
Things don't come from nothin' ayy

also nice digits

Attached: 1562711258180.jpg (255x255, 13K)

Name one (1) trans overachiever.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1593126366011.jpg (3056x3483, 3.27M)

I agree that the same women who called us names because we want to uphold common sense and decency need to be brutally silenced and derided. Yes, they need to be beaten down and told to STFU because only then will they start to get extremely angry. What's going on now just sort of kind of irritates women, but what they need is to feel real pressure so that they explode with anger. :)

Do your part, remind women that they're being huge bigots and need to be quiet so that "trans women" can have the American dream too.

So remember to remind real women to close their mouths and to tell them that their opinions are nazi opinions that don't matter. Laugh at them. Smirk at them, proclaim how good it is that any person with a penis can be a real woman. ;)

>I have a job
you don't even play basketball?
Follow your dreams you fucktard. This is your golden chance.
Do what you love + expose ridiculousness of current day leftism. Earn money + do something good.
You probably dont even have to quit your job for that.
You go girl!

I'm going to refer you to my first post in this thread.

40% of trans are overachievers

The fairest approach would be to disable the male athletes to reduce their abilities to their female counterparts and have common sports. While we're at it, we should reduce the males capabilities even lower, to compensate for the fact that they were so strong all this time.

Attached: 1533052631787.png (706x1000, 443K)

*beaten down figuratively
You should have just let us play video games, cunts.