Meanwhile in Russia

Putin is giving prizes at (white) families with at least 4-5 children... implementation in Western Europe when?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRk_i9tD9zw

Attached: 15_years_of_putin.jpg (438x395, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBywoxS2yRU
youtu.be/wS7XRXCFSuc?t=282
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I correct myself: at least 7 children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory

meanwhile in Russia, Russians will again have to murder their elite

Attached: share of wealth in the world.jpg (968x681, 58K)

Putin is pretty cool. He's not a saint by any means but he did achieve a lot.

Slavs are mongoloids and not caucasian!

Yes they're caucasians and I can prove it. They're indo-europeans genetically.

Definitely not a saint... but cool dude anyway and he's right about the end of economic liberalism.

>Mexico 38%

Still a shithole worse than the US (a massive shithole already)

Wtf I thought Russia was falling apart?

Only muzzie invaders and bunch of retarded whitoids will have 7 children.
This will not make welladjusted chad's and staceys have 3 kids instead of 2

Says the nigger

Money and guaranteed 80% work weeks would tho...

We need a way to stabilize the demographics in Europe and the only solution I see is giving prizes for large european families (benefit increases exponentially for each additional child).

While China-US destroy each other over tariffs and their shadow banking sectors implode, Russia is waiting with their stock piles of gold, rich natural resources in Siberia and pumping out 4-5 white kids. Putin is playing 32D intergalactic Jenga using just his mind to move the pieces while everyone else is playing tic tac toe.

>it's true because it is in a pic
GDP as of 2018: 1,660bill USD
GDP per capita: 11500 USD as there are 145 mill people
Debt: 21% of GDP - still one of the lowest
Idk about the gold
The other stuff is irrelevant as the value of rubel changed a lot
They sure improved a lot but by far less.

Sup from Russia. Putin is fucking trash and about 50%ppl here dont like him. Money you will get from childs are fucking low and u can spend it (legally) only to buy/ build a house. Amount of money u will get is about $28k=cheap ass used car=1/8 of 1 room "apartment" in tenement in Moscow, meanwhile mid wage in Moscow are $1250/month (before 13% taxes) and mid wage in Russia about $690. Economic is trash, ecologic is trash,courts are corrupt trash, cops are gonna fuck you in the ass, no free speach (well we keep loosing it), fake politics (super obvious), medicine are fuckd, education fuckd. fuck that shit man

Why do white Russian men have nigger friends?

Attached: russian men.jpg (1536x1152, 354K)

Attached: white russian men like niggers.png (544x754, 279K)

lol

Attached: russia niggers 1.png (565x851, 285K)

Attached: russia niggers 2.png (819x662, 299K)

Attached: belarus coalburner 2.jpg (840x560, 179K)

At least you don't have niggers.

Attached: kwu9x34cis131.jpg (736x772, 80K)

Russian man love big black ass :)

Attached: 1562371003380.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

What's happening Russia?...

Attached: 1562189069313.jpg (1080x1350, 649K)

this pic is so fake i feel cringed and embarrassed even typing this.

Why the hell Russian pre-teens like niggers?

Attached: 1557554169219.png (843x682, 786K)

wtf?

Attached: 1559397618961.jpg (531x532, 116K)

Hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBywoxS2yRU

>Wtf I thought Russia was falling apart?

It is..

Attached: 1559400572446.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Thats so fucking hot

Attached: russians support racemixing comments (hag fucked nigger 2 mutts).png (601x1026, 147K)

are you a nigger or something?

Britain not even in this list, what bullshit is that.

Caucasus mountains on Russian territory says Russians not Caucasian.

You must be one bright fellow.

Few modern Russian women...

Attached: 1557377233594.jpg (960x720, 72K)

>Putin is giving prizes at (white) families with at least 4-5 children

SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

meanwhile Russian men...

Attached: Russian airborne.jpg (336x400, 35K)

Wealth inequality is a poor measure of quality of life. In America even at 42% wealth inequality the elite in this country still pay decent wages. But countries like India or China the workers are paid peanuts. Russia is in the middle. If their GDP were to grow to Americas standards they would be about the same as America.

Yeah ? We have a lot of fuking monkeys man. Not niggers but damn chehcens, kaucas, tatars and huge amount of scum who came here to clear the trash. Take a look at our borders. Most of this trash can get citizenship so fuking easy. Migration laws are abused because goverment want to stop extinction of population so every fucking monkey is welcome (rape and crime included)

I knew a Russian Muslim who was studying in mecca. He always had a hard on for Ethiopians

Whiter than you, churka

Attached: 1562251099233.jpg (3968x2128, 1.79M)

Thanks Putin..

Attached: 1551441825928.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

You are an imbecile. The people who do not have kids for whatever reason will not be willing to pay for other people who have kids.
Any person that relies on government support in the first place will never spawn high quality chads with high intelligence. They'll just spawn more shit that is just as shit as nigger shits and muslim shits and slav shits.
Kids are not an investment anymore. They're only an eternal expense, and you should only afford them if you are capable of providing for yourself well enough.

>MONGOLOID

Attached: dgkTtagGxBs.jpg (402x604, 48K)

Internet Research Agency?

I think they might want you all to be a little less pro-Russian because it's giving away who's narrative you're repeating.

No, we have a lot of niggers and muslims. Big cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg have a lot of mosques. Also we have a big islamic region named Tatarstan.

No im white

Probably a distant relative of Genghis Khan.

Attached: ed6c60c05a512268c256955cfb5cf5aa.jpg (1772x2264, 402K)

I could be wrong but the obvious way to attack Russians on their ethnic background is to point out that Asiatics are the native people in huge swathes of their territory.

So all these nigger pictures are directed at an American audience?

Actually no, smart people who invest their time studying more and having high level jobs have less incentives to have a family soon and end up having less children.

> The people who do not have kids for whatever reason will not be willing to pay for other people who have kids.

They should. Europe faces a demographic collapse in the next years and only large families of europeans will be able to keep the economy up.

You decide not having children? You pay.

Based infograph

Orban does it too

The reality is the east is gobbling up western GDP as the economic center moves back to the world island. Its not that Putin is a genius he has time on his side so all he needs to do is wait America out.

Are you that Romanian?

Lying to yourself again faggot? Your farse of white genocide happening in Russia is complete BS. I know people there so fuck yourself and your apartheid. You’re fear mongering tactics are failing and so is your information control of the people. Get over it!

Are you going to work until 80 years old to pay AHV when there will be one young person for each 4 old ones?

iirc the real mongoloids are US ...

What? Death and taxes are the only sure things in live. You pay for the next generation whether you like it or not.

Obviously it impossible to tell who directs these propaganda operations.

The original premise is quite strange to be honest.
Most countries "reward" their citizens for having an unsustainably large family through welfare payments.
Not something you'd expect the average Jow Forums poster would be proud of.

This dude always complainign about his life and that everyone judges him by skin color. Very sad(

30,000 rub = 500 u.s. dollars

500 dollars a year is pretty fucking horrible. tf is that about?

jkek

>You’re fear mongering tactics are failing

Why is fear mongering bad?

We should deport (...) all nonwhites from our countries, the sooner the better.

We can't allow shitskins in our countries.

If you would know how demographics know then you would say otherwise...

Whites breed at a rate 1 child... Meanwhile all nonwhites have 3 - 9 kids.

It's just a matter of time before some small minority group turns into a large group, whites can't compete with nonwhite birth rates.

Attached: Orthodox Official Compares Abortion Numbers in Russia to WWII Losses.png (490x966, 310K)

>13 Abortions for Every 10 Live Births in Russia

Which one?

Attached: 13 Abortions for Every 10 Live Births in Russia.png (906x849, 106K)

I think just our aristocracy owns 1/3 of the land or something

Most Russian men are treating their women too good...

This cuck like behavior has created situations like these.

Attached: Russian women push back at shaming over dating foreign fans after ‘whores’ jibe in tabloid 2018. (1334x352, 85K)

Attached: 5,000 World Cup Fans Never Left Russia, Police Say.png (890x202, 28K)

Abortion now.
Another hot button topic in the USA.
Really makes you think.

Attached: Russia multikulti propaganda RUSSIA-1 government TV channel 2019 opt.jpg (2398x1512, 1.81M)

500-650 dollars is a midwage in most of Russia. Ib big cities wages are bugger, like 700-800 dollars in St. Petersburg and 800-1500 in Moscow.
But in small cities wages are horrible. For example in my small town (280k population) maximum wage is about $450 and midwage is $300.

Attached: Russia-multikulti-Russia-1-Interracial-Propaganda-TV.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

#Putin2020

Attached: 775C9C6D-2768-48E7-B01B-24F260533813.jpg (370x552, 79K)

Attached: 1561208062121720115.jpg (650x929, 191K)

That would be racist. Better to allow open borders so the UK can have a normal economy

Europe doesn't want white children. Where have you been?

People will bitch, but you're right and the wealth in Russia is largely concentrated in Jewish hands

Attached: 1500083725001.png (1008x940, 320K)

They are. Prove me wrong. I have scientific evidence by my side.

bitcoin must be a dream come true for russians

i using crypto only for speculation. Also, in Russia is illegaly (for legal entitys) to accept payments in any crypto.

>MUH BASED POOTIN
Kill yourself.
>Rossiyane = citizen of Russia
>Russki = ethnic Russian
>Putin is using Rossiyane, denies the existence of ethnic Russians

Equality is a false God and redistribution only produces misery

It's literally impossible to be a worse leader than Yeltsin. It cannot be done. You have to find a homeless man off the street and lobotomize him. Russian living standards will never be as good as they were under Stalin.

Attached: stalin and lenin.jpg (1500x970, 665K)

Mostly because he kicked out the central bankers

Stop using this outdated graph, it makes pro-russian posters look equally retarded as anti-russian shills when they post 20 years old graphs on alcohol and hiv rates.

Stop posting Russia threads, europoors, I'm tired

What a bunch of Kremlin propaganda. Russian economy is worse than India. Fuck Putin and fuck Russia.

Lol seething mutt. Russia has a shitty government but it's people will still break the bones of your nation and you know it.

15 years of lack of communism rather ...

You can't be tired. You must rebuild and militarize, you must march all the way to Portugal and liberate us from ourselves.

Russians are cucks spoiled by consumerism. They also have no guns. Good luck trying to break me while I shoot your russian ass.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A UNDERACHIEVER?
How is it possible to be from Swaitzerland and still be this much of a defeatist?

This DeutscheVolk live in FUCKING SIBERIA and have 50 grandkids per family.
youtu.be/wS7XRXCFSuc?t=282

Attached: 2299_american_history_x_.png (1920x1080, 604K)

History is a flat circle.