HAPPENING

HAPPENING

8.0 TO 8.5 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE EXPECTED TO STRIKE CALIFORNIA WITHIN 48 HOURS

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.jpg (600x631, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NvSvRSNSY
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_L'Aquila_earthquake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source or fake

>No source
K Y S

NOOOO

Attached: 1482921208570.jpg (960x724, 52K)

you cannot predict earthquakes.

Ya know I fucking hope everything in that shithole is destroyed. I want every city gone. I want the entire population culled by this shit. I fucking hate commiefornia and anyone that doesnt knows literally nothing about it

if that becomes reality, expect the nuclear facilities, which afaik are in typically californian condition aka shitty and rotten, to be affected.
that would be baaaaaaad.
as much as i would like to see SO being swallowed by the see, i'd really not like THAT to happen.
Just my 2 cents on that.

Really I just want the major cities to fall in, there is a decent amount of good hardworking conservative farmers in Cali too, they don't make up a large percentage of the population but I hope they are spared from Gods wrath when he wipes the commie tranny cunts off the map

Based. Ww3 iminant. I talked with Q. Fuehrer trump will nuke iran, israel and russia. Screencap this pot

Post*

Why does that cat have a testicle growing out of it's knee?

They are getting better at it, but usually only a 5 minute warning and then they're wrong half the time.

The cities are illegal immigrants, more illegal immigrants, rich white liberals who hate rich white people, more illegal immigrants, and more rich white liberals who hate rich white people. Did I miss any city scum?

you cant predict earthquakes that far ahead you stupid bitch

rollin for 8 tonight. 8.0. 8,000 dead. 8 billion in damages

Attached: 1Z48bF1.png (328x478, 87K)

>18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

>2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

>3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

>4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

>5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

>6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

>7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

>8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

>9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

>10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

>11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=KJV

Attached: DamnRight.jpg (720x617, 61K)

Nice.

Rookie numbers

And nothing of value was lost.

>rollin for 8
>8
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy Shieeeeet!
A tectonic plate just flew over my house!

Giant if factual

YEZ!!

BIG ONE IS HERE CA IS GONE!

Attached: 1562741281962.gif (511x512, 105K)

You won't see another 6+ earthquake in California for years.

>source
His name is dutchsinse.

Also, OP is exaggerating a bit.
A minimum of 7.5 to 7.6 is expected to hit California by the end of the 11th, Pacific Daylight time.
Also, that is a conservative estimate. A more realistic estimate is closer to about an 8.0 magnitude.

Attached: 1562622313400.png (487x538, 254K)

God, I hope so

Nice flag change, mossad.

AN EARTHQUAKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE! POST YOUR IN-STORE PRICES YOU FUCKING CANADIANS!

this kind of threads are reason why pol and news should be merged into one

Pray for kike death

Since OP is being a faggot with his source, here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NvSvRSNSY

Dutchsinse has a 75% to 85% accuracy rate forecasting earthquakes. He warns 5 to 7 days in advance.
And, yes, California is due for at least a 7.5 magnitude earthquake by the end of today.

Attached: 1560671037644.jpg (466x615, 85K)

>happening
>expected
Absolute state of this board.

Cool fuck all niggers and liberals

Nope that's what I'm saying, I hope much of the more rural farmland is spared but the rest can fall right into the ocean and the world would be a much better place for it

I want a 9+ or the earthquake can fuck off

Attached: 2c9f987bea70f952541816b0eece5984bab3bdf3ab87ab63e7f6b34ac4f5b0b9.jpg (960x639, 183K)

>the power of the earths core scares me

youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs

Attached: Goga Gola and Pidser Bepe..jpg (680x734, 46K)

End of today? What the fuck? Really?

I’m in Vegas, that 7 gave use rolling quakes for like 90 seconds, what can I expect from this one?

First off it probably won't happen second I would appreciate you waiting three weeks for when I'm no longer Californian.

Yes you can.

I moved out like two days before all those quakes started. Good luck.

>End of today? What the fuck? Really?
Yes, really. Like I said, dutchsinse is pretty accurate and his science and observations check out. Follow him on youtube, twitter, twitch, discord, and facebook.

>I’m in Vegas, that 7 gave use rolling quakes for like 90 seconds, what can I expect from this one?
Well, this one is going to be more powerful, so brace yourself for that. It will be at least 7.5 in magnitude. I say it's closer to 8.0, though. His estimates are on the conservative side.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Follow him on youtube, twitter, twitch, discord, and facebook.
Oh, hey Mike. Thanks for dropping by. Your warning is appreciate, i’ll get prepared and get ready to call my mom.

After Orville I have given up hope. When will the based Gods destroy CA. Why do they make us suffer and wait.

Thanks. Where did you go?

>predicting earthquake

false happening threads should be a bannable offense

Stop posting this shit until it actually happens. Idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_L'Aquila_earthquake

Attached: 1478404650198.png (1483x1060, 1.41M)

100% fake, they can't predict this

Attached: Clintons.png (960x725, 324K)

>shake it

Attached: bog1.jpg (458x321, 46K)

KILL AS MANY FAGS AND SPICS AS YOU CAN EARTHQUAKE CHAN

Guys, I'm 14 miles due Northeast of Los Angeles metro, I just felt an earthquakes that is at least a 12.5 to 14. My brother-in-law works for the California Earthquake Measurement and Confirmation Center (CEMCC) in Fresno and says I should pack a bag and move as far east as I can go.

thats it?

Attached: 1488380384712.jpg (403x395, 19K)

HAPPENING

8.0 TO 8.5 INCH COCKS EXPECTED TO SUCKED BY OP WITHIN 48 SECONDS

THE BIG ONE

Attached: 51706758_316128535701516_8302032974119960576_n.jpg (812x960, 54K)

Attached: rondalf.png (358x312, 176K)

Tonight for the last 30 years

Gimme a 10.0 and break off the shit in red. Much of California is Republican (geographically) but the shithole major cities fuck it up for the rest of us.

source: I live here.

Attached: california-county-map.jpg (677x750, 303K)

Someone never watched BP Earthwatch

im scheduled to eat your mothers ass in 1 hour

Attached: D2CE7861-C9AA-4C69-96B8-C91FC7D47C8B.jpg (600x600, 100K)

SINK CALIFORNIA, SINK!

Source or fake and fuck you.

Think of the new coastline....

Attached: dsdsdsdsd.jpg (677x750, 182K)

Stop shilling your earthquake insurance faggot

Is it true that there is a tax you have to pay for moving out of that shitnhole?

dont fuck with my heart like that, quakes or gtfo

When has Dutch actually been right? I remember last year with the Fiji quakes he kept saying there was a high chance of a shallow 9.0 but nothing really happened

Rolling to live plz

good. i hope everyone in ca dies.

Nothing ever happens

>conservative estimate
>0.3 variance in log scale
Retard

Everyone jump at the same time.

Sloppily intentionally sloppy

Good.

Attached: 32.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Also how long until the 222222222 get

Please purge California from earth. Kill all of them

Rolling for a 8.5

rollin for >9

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

Attached: Keks will be done- California sinks.jpg (1451x134, 39K)

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EARTHQUAKE PREDICTIONS BUT THIS SCHIZO ON YOUTUBE MADE A PREDICTION SO IT MUST BE HAPPENING

Good. I hope California slides into the sea. Now's the time to bloke the roads out of Dodge.

I got blessed by KEK so I’ll be okDon’t worry I’ll help with clean up.

o

Attached: Capture.png (796x108, 10K)

A TECTONIC PLATE JUST FLEW UNDER MY HOUSE!!!

a week or two probably

that's cool. saved.

Godspeed a
>9.1

ALLAH AKBAR!

They seem to be getting less extreme, but longer duration.

Earth quakes are not predicted loser and chances of higher quake are less as days pass

If this post gets 5 (you)s, 7.5+ quake in 48h confirmed

Attached: 1561255877418.jpg (419x594, 42K)

probably just another nuke going off

>less extreme
Fuck that 9.8 please

Bro a 10 is like a end of time for all humans

Nothing happens

Attached: 1555099749627.png (831x799, 229K)

Are you sure, user?

Lets get a 14 then

Cope harder in your trailer park and blame California for your poverty and not your alcoholic father or fat lazy mom.

kek, that fucking guy