Ahahahahaha what a stupid faggot

ahahahahaha what a stupid faggot

Attached: ourtommeh.jpg (671x597, 53K)

fuck him he's a kike lover

The UK is going to assassinate him in jail. He’s being put in a non white section. RIP

dirty tricks MI6

This was 4d chess to redpill normies goyim. Normies love him now.

I wish but no, they said that last time he was jailed too

Attached: 044444343.jpg (664x260, 25K)

so that's why he never learns

I love Israel

This is why he makes all the angry content for internet.

he'll die in prison and no one in the UK will do anything. The govt could take him out back and put a bullet in his head and one section of the population would cheer and demand to be able to mutilate his corpse, while the other half cowers in the corner of their tiny homes.

if you hope he dies you're probably a Nazi as that would benefit the far right way more than the far left.

He's a jew puppet.

This "the UK assassinates right wingers in prison" thing is pure bullshit. It all stems from that bacon sandwich guy who tabloids literally invented that he was killed by muslims in prison when he actually committed suicide and it was nothing to do with muslims.

QRD?

Me too, fuck that Jew pupet

easy for you to talk shit while the 1st amendment protects your retard ass.

OP= faggot

RIP Tommy
RIP UK

Attached: tommy-robinson-2.jpg (1067x800, 461K)

it would have been easier for him to accept help people were willing to give him, but he refused all help from people who criticize jews

What's the actual reason he is going to jail?

The bacon guy got sent to a majority muslim prison. Doing that then getting locked up with a bunch of muslims is a death sentance just the same as locking a cop up with the criminals he sent to prison is.

he didn't have a license

Filming outside a court room when he was explicitly told not to and that he would go to jail if did.

He was sent to HMP Bristol, which makes sense because he lived in Bristol. He died of an overdose, which makes sense because HMP Bristol has been found to be rife with drug smuggling. Its got nothing to do with muslims or the UK government trying to assassinate him.

>They send you to the nearest prison

Except they don't, and they should have known sending him to a majority muslim prison wasn't a smart idea.

Not saying the British government basically gave him a death sentence, but you cannot deny the prison service has been weaponised. The government is locking up people they don't like and putting them in places they should never be sent to.

Prove its a majority mulsim prison. The only people I've heard this claim from is right wingers. The fact is, he took an overdose and died in a prison known to be rife with drugs. There's no evidence it had anything to do with muslims, in fact HMP Britsol has a history of accusations of prison guards racially abusing minorities. He wasn't a victim, he broke the law by racially abusing people, went to jail and then took an overdose.

So britfags, just out of curiosity, I keep seeing people defend his arrest saying that what he did could have led to the paedophiles walking free. Is this true or is there a counterpoint that I'm unaware of?

the same will happen to all zionist shills

bruh, do you believe that shit?

9 months wonder if he'll make it out

So whats the sentencing for filming without consent/license in UK?

What did he do in court to get this to happen?

nice meme flags

Fuck nazi's. He should of been in jail years ago

Contempt of court + being a massive Islamophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, anti-Semitic racist Satan worshipper.

>us flag isn't actually a meme flag

Someone pls respond

Tommy will probably kill himself in prison due to the guilt of being a racist. No doubt there will be a suicide note written in the official language of Luton town - Arabic.

>shills working overtime
Tommy is clearly doing something right.

Tommy did nothing wrong, I hope everyone who defends this conviction has their children raped by muslim paedophiles they implicitly defend.

Look at the picture, do you have any idea what you have done? I guess it's all okay to you so long as we obey the "law".

/thread

Attached: Muslim future.jpg (800x533, 94K)

>All the pakis come out to shitpost tommy threads

Found the kike

I've heard the same trial was already over and they were heading to sentencing. It's been over for quite some time.

Honestly Tommy Robinson is a literal MADMAN

he keeps trying to protect his stupid country when they are jailing him for doing it, he should have just told british people fuck you a long time ago, moved to Australia, and got on with his life.

British people don't deserve to be protected from muslims.

No offense to sane british people who deserve protection and so on. I love british people. but the general public in britain doesnt deserve robinson.

British people are great though, sane ones.

>commited suicide
why didnt he just get raped and beaten every day for his entier imprisonment sentence for dropping some food on the ground.

i know its bait but i hope youll do us all a favor and kill yourself anyway.

Tommy is a thug who has promoted violence against Muslims. He deserves to be in prison. There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim or a paedophile.

Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Seething Iran shill

Based and Sharia-pilled

they really don't. I don't know why there aren't massive riots in the street and judges aren't swinging from gallows. britain is weak for allowing this to happen

He’s basically in trouble for covering stories the British government doesn’t want their citizens to know about. It’s all done under the pretense that he’s somehow tainting these cases by reporting the facts to the public. You might also expect feminist organizations to speak up, but they silent, thus proving every feminist group is political and only espouses all the feminist bulllshit to garner political support.

A societies civility can directly be measured by their protection of children. If you’re a little white girl or boy in England, you come secondary to the rights and protections of Muslim rape gangs.

>The UK is going to assassinate him in jail
NOT TOMMY!!!!

Attached: Tommy Robinson.jpg (840x1122, 237K)

What has happened to the UK if their Jewish population are no longer safe?
Where will all these HUwhite heroes go?

Attached: Katie Hopkins - Hellow fellow whites.png (584x646, 262K)

Hopefully. In his final hour he will realize that his precious jews didn't come to his defense; he will have the utter realization that he was a Shabbos goy the whole time.

>britain is weak for allowing this to happen
How is the mass deportation going?
Whats that?
>"In two weeks"
You say? oh ok.

Tommy might be kosher, but he still scares the piss out of the upper class Guardian-reading leftist types because he’s popular with the white working class.

Maybe we could offer him asylum?